• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

some pics from my manga collection..

peter1984

yoo all these pics are part of my manga library.
its the first time I post artwork so wish you enjoy them all !!:redstar: :redstar:

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 2,956
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 2,371
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 2,524
  • 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 2,237
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 2,532
While the pictures are nice may I ask if you can PM me a larger picture of your Avatar? As far as I can tell she looks hot (curse my need of glasses)!

are those first three Nami from One Piece? You have quite an eye, btw. These are excellent pics.

I've always wondered what those sumi brushes were really meant for!

The artist that does that manga, that's Crimson Comics manga. I recognize that style of art anywhere! He/she did a lot of work with Final Fantasy characters that was incredible!!!!! If you don't mind my asking, where did you find those? Is there a definitive list of downloadable Crimson Comics manga floating around somewhere?

Hye nice pics! just I have a quastion? Where did you get that 4th (hblach&white ) pic from? I have another one which is the same style and the same girl as this one... it must be like 1 series. Where did you get this one form? ;)

The artist that does that manga, that's Crimson Comics manga. I recognize that style of art anywhere! He/she did a lot of work with Final Fantasy characters that was incredible!!!!! If you don't mind my asking, where did you find those? Is there a definitive list of downloadable Crimson Comics manga floating around somewhere?

there is no definitive list, some japanese manga sites would post one or two books at random time and thats where I have constantly been searching for but I would happily provide links upon request.:redface:

there is no definitive list, some japanese manga sites would post one or two books at random time and thats where I have constantly been searching for but I would happily provide links upon request.:redface:
Yeah, would I please be able to have the links for that 4th black&white picture? ;)

Holy mother!
When I saw your post I thought "Here we go again, just another guy that found out this site and had never took the time (and pleasure) of investigating the older posts and "finds" and "shares" exclusive pics from his/her collection that were posted here years ago.
You proved me wrong.
Your pics are 1 of a kind and truly original and very well done
Thanks for sharing
Darth Godflesh

If you can find any good Final Fantasy stuff, please don't hesitate. Actually, I got a good few images myself based on Tifa, Yuna, Rikku, and Garnet. I thought this person only did Final Fantasy, but I then found a couple of Bleach comics.

If this person did anything based on, say, Kagome from Inuyasha or Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 2, please post those ASAP!!! I would like to see him do those more than anything, but any of Crimson Comics' work would be wonderful. In a little while (not now), I'm going to post some of the images I have on this thread. I hope you don't mind me hijacking it :)

Holy mother!
When I saw your post I thought "Here we go again, just another guy that found out this site and had never took the time (and pleasure) of investigating the older posts and "finds" and "shares" exclusive pics from his/her collection that were posted here years ago.
You proved me wrong.
Your pics are 1 of a kind and truly original and very well done
Thanks for sharing
Darth Godflesh

hi thanks for the encouragement, I sure will do my best to keep all here entertained!

If you can find any good Final Fantasy stuff, please don't hesitate. Actually, I got a good few images myself based on Tifa, Yuna, Rikku, and Garnet. I thought this person only did Final Fantasy, but I then found a couple of Bleach comics.

If this person did anything based on, say, Kagome from Inuyasha or Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 2, please post those ASAP!!! I would like to see him do those more than anything, but any of Crimson Comics' work would be wonderful. In a little while (not now), I'm going to post some of the images I have on this thread. I hope you don't mind me hijacking it :)

actually I got many crimson comics that have tickle scenes, these initial 5 pics were just posted to check popularity. I would share anything to excite everyone here. also it would be fantastic if you could post anything in this thread I am sure everyone would love them!

Here's some. Lulu tickling Rikku using Marlboro's tentacles.

Attachments

• crimson018.jpg
    crimson018.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,217
  • crimson021.jpg
    crimson021.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,238
  • crimson022.jpg
    crimson022.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,209
  • crimson023.jpg
    crimson023.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,285
  • crimson029.jpg
    crimson029.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,329
Here's some more: Rikku being assaulted by the tentacles of fire creatures or slime creatures or ghosts or something.

Attachments

• rikkuz000.jpg
    rikkuz000.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 762
  • rikkuz024.jpg
    rikkuz024.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 1,043
  • rikkuz031.jpg
    rikkuz031.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,080
  • rikkuz033.jpg
    rikkuz033.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,096
  • rikkuz034.jpg
    rikkuz034.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 1,096
Here's some more: Yuna manhandled by something-or-other.

Attachments

• Sakuran_Shita_Intonsha_08.jpg
    Sakuran_Shita_Intonsha_08.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 900
  • Sakuran_Shita_Intonsha_10.jpg
    Sakuran_Shita_Intonsha_10.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 848
  • Sakuran_Shita_Intonsha_15.jpg
    Sakuran_Shita_Intonsha_15.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 799
  • Sakuran_Shita_Intonsha_16.jpg
    Sakuran_Shita_Intonsha_16.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 949
  • Sakuran_Shita_Intonsha_19.jpg
    Sakuran_Shita_Intonsha_19.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 1,121
Even more: Garnet vs. misc.

Attachments

• junshin-wa_07.jpg
    junshin-wa_07.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 924
  • junshin-wa_11.jpg
    junshin-wa_11.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 935
  • junshin-wa_12.jpg
    junshin-wa_12.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 953
  • junshin-wa_19.jpg
    junshin-wa_19.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 956
  • junshin-wa_26.jpg
    junshin-wa_26.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,074
Still more: Tifa sexually assaulted by a Marlboro. I also have the ones of her with Cloud, the soldiers, and the Black Caped Men. I wonder if there are any Aeris Crimson Comics floating around? Or ones of Princess Garnet in her white gown? Or the aforementioned Kagome or Kairi ones? Whatever the case, I'll post some more later.

Attachments

• anata2_05.jpg
    anata2_05.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 929
  • anata2_12.jpg
    anata2_12.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 850
  • anata2_20.jpg
    anata2_20.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 878
  • anata2_30.jpg
    anata2_30.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 961
  • anata2_33.jpg
    anata2_33.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 971
Last edited:
nice ones Joe!!
actually I had those series but accidentally deleted them, your post rekindled my memories, these are very classic and very first ones of crismon comic in which the artist still tries to imitate the plot and scenery in new releases.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back