• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Someone animated the entire "Lamb Lies Down On Broadway" (and "Supper's Ready"!)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Someone animated the entire "Lamb Lies Down On Broadway" (and "Supper's Ready"!)

Early Genesis (with Peter Gabriel) fans....you are in for a real treat. But keep a hanky nearby, because both of these videos may be emotionally wrenching. Most of the comments that people have left mention tears, and I confess.....I was no exception!

Some guy, a fan and artist, has taken on the herculean task of doing an animated presentation of "The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway"...the entire double album.

As if that's not enough - and by golly, don't you think it should be? - he also did an absolutely beautiful one for the entire side-long, 26-minute "Supper's Ready" which (tied with "The Musical Box") is my all-time favorite Genesis song. I haven't finished "Lamb" yet, but I watched the entire "Supper's Ready" and it's great.

These are so obviously labors of love. And who knew what Gabriel was singing about, all these years? I know I didn't! I always just let the music carry me away! Now I understand!

(As a side note...I must say.....just hearing these recordings again is always good just to remind yourself how spectacular a drummer Phil Collins was, holy smokes. One of the greatest ever. Absolutely incredible. The very rare blend of a guy with chops and feel. And lots of creativity.)

Instead of embedding, I'm linking to the pages. Just the opening of "Lamb" gives me chills, the title song, amazing. It's not even my favorite Genesis album. "Supper's Ready", which appears to have been done first, is outstanding, I made it all the way to the end in one sitting.

The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway, Illustrated
youtube.com/watch?v=JszTrQdL314

Supper's Ready, Illustrated
youtube.com/watch?v=e4HfFwVy-h0

You gotta get in to get out...... ;)

Last edited:
Wow, ok, he also did illustrated comics for CSN's sublimely, gorgeous "Guinevere" that looks beautiful (haven't watched it yet)
youtube.com/watch?v=WCUQZbSiafQ

Two beautiful songs from "Hejira" (joni mitchell), "Song For Sharon" and "Amelia"
youtube.com/watch?v=X1UXqTDIfIY
youtube.com/watch?v=wUodKJn5uLA

Peter Gabriel's "Family And The Fishing Net"
youtube.com/watch?v=kUonsDErDJI

and probably others. Have only dropped into all of these videos, haven't watched them yet, but the comments on all seem pretty impressed.

Enjoy! Should kill some time for ya, especially if you're still trapped indoors!

It is ironic that last two weeks I've been listening to Genesis Peter Gabriel era songs :)

The judge said "You are a Robin Hood!!!"

Actually, I believe the lyric is "you are a robbing hood"! :)

Did you check either of those clips out, bro? I'm telling you, if you're a fan, you will definitely be impressed.

The Lamb is one of my favourite albums among all music, I keep listening it from time to time.
Thank you so much.
Genesis was fantastic.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back