• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Someone else tickling your significant other

TicklesFemales

1st Level Indigo Feather
Hello this question is mainly for the guys, how many of you guys in here have ever fantasized or wanted to have have someone else male or female tickle your wife or girlfriend? How many have had other men or women tickle their wife or girlfriend (not counting NEST or other gatherings as such). I am talking about allowing one other person join you and your significant other in tickling fun. As most of you know I have always been most interested in tickling someone elses wife or girlfriend with them so those who wish to respond in a pm may feel free to pm me, I promise to keep everything sent to me discreet in a pm. I myself love ticklish feet on women the most but love to tickle all over. Hope to hear from all you guys soon, or even from your significant other if she wishes to respond to this thread and they themselves have ever wanted this to happen or fantasized about it happening. Anyway everyone have a wonderful and ticklishly day.

TicklesFemales

I can share cigarettes,booze and food but never my ladyfriends.
Personally, I'd prefer a football to the groin than seeing another guy getting his kicks from tickling my girlfriend.

Ironically...

I'd gladly tickle someone else's significant other, but everyone better keep their hands off mine...

Yes, hypocritical, but the truth. Don't hate the player, hate the game!

I dreamed about it myself. Where a girlfriend of mine was tickled by a 'girl' friend of mine and I've also dreamed about tickling someone elses girlfriend with them, but when I gave it some thought I guess I would feel nervous doing that. You might upset a certain someone while your backs turned.....

I just married my wonderful wife this past July. After our wedding our friend recorded a short video of me tickling my wife. Some of you have seen this video because she posted it to her youtube account not realizing the attention she was about to bring down on herself. Not surprisingly in a few short hours the video had thousands of hits and my wife was inundated with requests to both tickle her and/or have me tickle her "better". Now that she is exposed to our little world she still gets requests for tickling. I personally don't pay much mind to these requests because I know nothing will ever come from them but I can't say I've ever been aroused by the idea of another guy tickling her. I watched her get in a tickle fight about a week ago with a mutual female friend and had a hard time watching that. I wanted to join in and hold the other girl down for my wife but her husband was there and I didn't want to cross a line. Being newlyweds, my wife and I want to enjoy what little time we have together and therefore don't want anyone else joining in.

I wouldn't think of tickling another gal who has a significant other and wouldn't want some else tickling mine.

aww you were doing so well too :)

Hello this question is mainly for the guys, how many of you guys in here have ever fantasized or wanted to have have someone else male or female tickle your wife or girlfriend? How many have had other men or women tickle their wife or girlfriend (not counting NEST or other gatherings as such). I am talking about allowing one other person join you and your significant other in tickling fun. As most of you know I have always been most interested in tickling someone elses wife or girlfriend with them so those who wish to respond in a pm may feel free to pm me, I promise to keep everything sent to me discreet in a pm. I myself love ticklish feet on women the most but love to tickle all over. Hope to hear from all you guys soon, or even from your significant other if she wishes to respond to this thread and they themselves have ever wanted this to happen or fantasized about it happening. Anyway everyone have a wonderful and ticklishly day.

TicklesFemales
ought to post in the personals since you're trolling for a hook up...right? :) Best of luck!

I wouldn't think of tickling another gal who has a significant other and wouldn't want some else tickling mine.

Yup.

Uh...unless, like in some other universe or something it was Naomi Watts.

Oh, and only if in that other alternate universe, video tape existed. :ermm:

:illogical

Nah...

I just married my wonderful wife this past July. After our wedding our friend recorded a short video of me tickling my wife. Some of you have seen this video because she posted it to her youtube account not realizing the attention she was about to bring down on herself. Not surprisingly in a few short hours the video had thousands of hits and my wife was inundated with requests to both tickle her and/or have me tickle her "better". Now that she is exposed to our little world she still gets requests for tickling. I personally don't pay much mind to these requests because I know nothing will ever come from them but I can't say I've ever been aroused by the idea of another guy tickling her. I watched her get in a tickle fight about a week ago with a mutual female friend and had a hard time watching that. I wanted to join in and hold the other girl down for my wife but her husband was there and I didn't want to cross a line. Being newlyweds, my wife and I want to enjoy what little time we have together and therefore don't want anyone else joining in.

Yes, thanks dear husband for warning me about that clip. I have since made it private.

I am not up for sharing or being shared and I have a marriage certificate that says I don't have to. Tickling is such a personal thing that is attached to my husband that I don't think I could let another person do it to me. And no, I certainly don't want some other guy or girl getting his/her rocks off by tickling me while my husband is being intimate with me.

Everyone has a different view of monogamy and what constitutes cheating. Tickling is a very sticky area when it comes to defining your personal boundaries.

EVERYBODY and their mother tickles my GF. Simply because she's adorable and ticklish Not really the jealous type.

Even though I am not in a sexual or romantic relationship with my
significant other, if someone so much as glances her way, my radar
picks up. If they start horning in, I start growling. :)

Not only would I not mind another girl tickling Michael, I ENCOURAGE it LOL I'm not a ler so I can never get him good..and he's too damn cocky...somebody has to!!

And he doesn't seem to mind other people, guys or girls, tickling me, as long as I'm comfortable with them (and they're not UBER-CREEPY :disgust:). As a matter of fact, I think he rather enjoys it....bastard :sowrong:

I personally wouldn't be down with having other people tickle her but if my wife wanted to try it or was curious I would certainly participate to be a good sport.
Never know unless you try right?

I want to say thanks to all who have responded and thanks to those of you that have already pm'd me, keep the comments and pm's coming. Nelliebean I did send your hubby a pm reference to his comment, and I wish you and he a very happy marriage full of tickling fun for the both of you. You and he make a great couple and I am glad he is converting you into his little ticklee. Have a great day.

TicklesFemales

I Nelliebean I did send your hubby a pm reference to his comment, and I wish you and he a very happy marriage full of tickling fun for the both of you. You and he make a great couple and I am glad he is converting you into his little ticklee. Have a great day.

TicklesFemales

Looks like my master has spoken on my behalf and the answer is no. and btw he's converting me into his lee and his ler.

Nelliebean

Yes I have talked to your husband and he seems to be a great guy. I wish you both a very successful marriage and lots of tickling fun between the both of you. You are a nice couple. Have a great day.

TicklesFemales

Personally, I'd prefer a football to the groin than seeing another guy getting his kicks from tickling my girlfriend.

Here you go:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6lXr8iLi9xo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6lXr8iLi9xo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Can I have a go of your missus now?

OP: No, because the likelihood is if I let another man touch a woman I was involved with, she'd like him better and I'd be alone once more :(

When I went to some play parties with my boyfriend, I would get tickled by Pro-Dommes. He didn't mind other women tickling me and liked watching it.

Sometimes he even joined in on them. I guess it depends on the person; some might like watching their SO get tortured.

Scouse, your preferences mirror my own... 'cept for that football to the groin thing. :eek:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back