• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Someone your age or older?

As a 19 year old really not interested in anyone younger (since there really is no younger haha) but I would be perfectly content with a woman of just about any age tickling me, but I guess my preference would be 18-45

Any woman who is of legal age but if I had a choice between somebody my own age and somebody who is older I'd probably pick the one that's my age.

Any age is fine but if she's younger, I'd probably want to be the 'ler and if she's a lot older, I'd want to be the 'lee.

If we're close in age, then I'd want to switch.

Well where do I start? I've always tickled people my age, whether it be quick instances, or full on torture session. I'm not saying that it makes a difference as to whom I'm tickling because I love it either way, but what I'm wondering is if y'all prefer to tickle someone your age ( like 1-3 years age difference) or do you like to tickle the more "mature" the more "sophisticated" lol and put them in their giggling place? I personally would love to tickle someone who is say in their 40s-70s, I know pretty wide gap but that's the type of person I figure to have a good foundation of where they are. ( if that in some way makes someone uncomfortable in some way, not sure why, then I apologize)

Anyways, let me know your opinions love to hear from everyone

Take care, Shy

I have always enjoyed tickling someone older than me who was ticklish. It's the idea of bringing them back into that childish state of not being able to get away when tickled that was so fascinating. This idea was nurtured by my childhood experience when I tickled my granny. I suddenly realized how ticklish she was when I was 5-6 years old, and she was 53 at that time. Any prolonged tickling was out of the question at that age of mine because granny would easily overpower me, so we had to team up with my elder sister to be able to tickle her. As I grew up and stronger, and granny grew older, my sister's help was no longer required )), but granny's reaction to being tickled by me remained the same - she totally lost control and would turn into a heap of giggles, shrieking with laughter as I tickled her in her most sensitive spots that I knew..

I always wanted an older partner. I'm 31. Last week I dated someone unsuccessfully. She was 35. It's starting to feel like I'm just in a younger frame of mind compared to someone that age who just made a ton of topics seem "old hat". I did date someone a couple years ago with similar interval of age (I was 29 she was 33) and I felt it was fun. But of course, different goals for different people.

So maybe I'm gonna get used to being the older guy.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back