• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

something i believe we all need...*partial nudity*

Hmm. I'd rather have a person with those feathers than just a machine. Hmm.... now I'm picturing myself somewhere tropical, but instead of fanning me with a giant leaf, I'm being "fanned" by those feathers. Now I just need me a servant...

Hmm. I'd rather have a person with those feathers than just a machine. Hmm.... now I'm picturing myself somewhere tropical, but instead of fanning me with a giant leaf, I'm being "fanned" by those feathers. Now I just need me a servant...

Where do I sign?

You're hired. Here are your feather fans, I'll be at the beach working on my tan. I'll be expecting some fanning. Hopefully I don't need to explain work attire.

I'll fan in all the right places, and work attire is at your discretion.

I'll fan in all the right places, and work attire is at your discretion.
Ooh, I like your work ethic. Keep it up and you may also earn the title of "suntan lotion applier." And since the work place is a tropical beach, I'm going to say work attire is a bikini.

Ooh, I like your work ethic. Keep it up and you may also earn the title of "suntan lotion applier." And since the work place is a tropical beach, I'm going to say work attire is a bikini.

Bikinis are fine by me. As long as you're wearing one too ;) Suntan lotion applier will look good on my resume. Thank you for the opportunity, Lady

Bikinis are fine by me. As long as you're wearing one too ;) Suntan lotion applier will look good on my resume. Thank you for the opportunity, Lady
Of course, I said I'm trying to get a tan. I'm expecting big things from you. After all, I've heard you're "deadly" with a feather.

Don't know how effective feathers would be on me lol but it'd be great for those who are really feather ticklish :D it'd definitely be fun to watch lol.

This whole concept looks amazing. I wonder if it would still tickle once you got used to it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back