• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something interesting going on

okdremur

3rd Level Orange Feather
My wife changed jobs recently, less stress and shorter commute. She also went from having to dress professional, to a very casual dress attire, in fact, she is required to wear tennis shoes and socks. Hell that was enough for me to tell her to go for it. Before, she would wear sandals, or some kind of dressy open type shoe, and that always meant extra work keeping her feet soft and smooth. The new job, has come with the added perk that her feet are softening very nicely on their own, oh, and did I mention, more ticklish!!! Yes, her pretty little feet are even more ticklish than before, SCORE!!! I first noticed about a week ago, during a play time leading to other things. I started gently stroking her soles, and much to my delight, those feet were dancing more than usual, and continued for the whole time I played with her feet. I'm very much gonna like her new job!! Anyone else experience anything like this??
Just curious, and had to share my seemingly good fortune.

That's awesome! Maybe now she can save some money on the foot care products.

Unfortunately, I can't say I've ever experienced anything like this. Honestly, I'm a little surprised that wearing tennis shoes and socks has done the trick there. Then again, I'm certainly no expert on this matter.

I'm not really surprised that the tennis shoes made her feet more sensitive. If the closed in shoes hold in more moisture then they're gonna help her feet stay soft, smooth and much more ticklish. Think about how much a tongue tickles or how much more ticklish feet become when oil is applied. The extra moisture increases sensitivity for whatever reason. If she ends up liking this job then you've hit the jackpot.

Even though I love a woman all dressed up.....! (My version of "dressed up" is always in nylons, of course!) ...I hope she is treated great at her
new job. Being happy at work will translate into being happy at home, and that is obviously a part of WILLING to be more ticklish, instead of coming home
all angry about a job, if she had stressful days at work. Stress screws everything up, mostly the sex life.

Dressy shoes are sadly hard on the feet, and can lead to rough often dry feet, which really decreases ticklishness. (And are a pain for her, and less
pleasant to massage than soft feet...)

Hope she continues to enjoy the new job!

Very cool! I'm wondering if the less stressful lifestyle has anything to do with it?

I'm fairly certain that it's her footwear. Sandals and dress shoes always left her feet dry, but with tennis shoes and socks, there's a noticeable difference in how her feet look and feel, not to mention, more ticklish!!

I am wondering what kind of job requires one to wear tennis shoes and socks. :D

Good for her and you! I have a similar type of observation. Yes summer time is wonderful for all the beautiful legs and pedicured feet being on display BUT, I much prefer my wife's feet in winter being kept in thick socks, boots and or sneakers at all times. Her feet become way softer and subsequently far more ticklish. The pics I posted yesterday I had her wear her heavy socks and sneakers when she ran to the store then they came off and I tortured her soles but good LOL.
How about some pics of those new work feet? LOL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back