• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something I've Noticed in Many Tickling Videos

indivision

TMF Expert
I've noticed that in many of the videos I view the producers don't show the actual end of the tickling in the video. What I mean is that when the video ends, the 'ler will still be tickling the lee as the picture slowly fades away. I'm wondering why this is.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I tend to like to see the actual ending of the tickling session. I like to get a glimpse of the camaraderie that takes place when the 'ler finally stops tickling the 'lee. However, I guess that ending the video when the tickling session is still going on could allow for the fantasy that it never really ended, and somewhere that 'ler is still torturing that 'lee.

I'll admit, I do enjoy this sometimes. For example, in a video I got from Tickled-Men, there was a video where the female 'ler stopped tickling the 'lee and announced that she was done tickling him, and then just before the picture faded away she started back up again. That was pretty cool. Though most of the time, I'd like to see the actual end of the session.

Also, I'm not trying to harp on vid producers. I know they get plenty of that. I'm just wondering if there's a rationale for this.

I notice this aswell. I always just assumed it was only utilized in preview clips, cause ive never actually bought a full clip. Its a nice touch for ending preview clips but if i had purchased a full length clip i would prefer to see the lee being untied, and their reaction to the session ending, rather than the tickling just fading out. :)

Maybe the person said a safeword, and they cut it out because they wanted a fantasy that there wasn't one.

So you want to see aftercare filmed... not a bad idea!

I've noticed that in many of the videos I view the producers don't show the actual end of the tickling in the video. What I mean is that when the video ends, the 'ler will still be tickling the lee as the picture slowly fades away. I'm wondering why this is.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I tend to like to see the actual ending of the tickling session. I like to get a glimpse of the camaraderie that takes place when the 'ler finally stops tickling the 'lee.

I always add that. If I didn't it's because it got cut off somehow. In my new sets, Scarlett says that we should have mercy on the victim, and you can see the relief in her face! :xpulcy:

Personally, I want to see the very end when the model is untied, redressed, and the producer slips them a $100 with a business card on the way out.

Interesting. Generally, in my videos (I can't speak for anyone else obviously) I try to use the fade out as an indication that the segment of tickling is coming to a close - I try not to put it too close to the tickling itself, like leaving a few seconds or so of the lee gasping and trying to catch her breath.

I might just film some of the aftercare (which all my lees get after their sessions) since there seems to be some interest in it. I'm just afraid of people not liking to pay for watching that since it's not tickling.

Please do, Viper. It seems to be like some trade secret...lol

I always assumed that it was so it ends with it's intensity intact. Could be wrong tho.

I only ever sold material to others (Uncle Steve mostly) so I never did any editing. I sent it raw.

Christopher

So you want to see aftercare filmed... not a bad idea!
but will it sell is the question?
Interesting. Generally, in my videos (I can't speak for anyone else obviously) I try to use the fade out as an indication that the segment of tickling is coming to a close - I try not to put it too close to the tickling itself, like leaving a few seconds or so of the lee gasping and trying to catch her breath.

I might just film some of the aftercare (which all my lees get after their sessions) since there seems to be some interest in it. I'm just afraid of people not liking to pay for watching that since it's not tickling.

yeah but then the model is looking like crap. hair and face all messed up and flush like you ran a marathon.. but the after care is awsome but I see that as bonding time between freinds and kinda private.

I think the issue of customers getting upset over this "aftercare" (or whatever you wish to call it) being in the video because they're paying for non-tickling scenes is a valid concern, since people have complained about producers putting out clips where a significant portion of the video shows the 'lee being strapped down. However, I'm not talking about showing several minutes of material after the session. Personally, I just think it's cool to see the reactions from the 'ler and 'lee when the tickling finally stops, like the 'lee catching her/his breath and hopefully a few seconds of verbal exchange.

I actually feel kind of nitpicky having this opinion. All in all, I still like many videos that do the fade-out thing while the tickling is still going on.

I think a lot of people, including me, would find it interesting to see the real dialog between 'lee and 'ler as the 'lee is being bound, as the 'lee is being untied, and maybe even what happens afterwards. If there is any semblance of aftercare or whathaveyou.

I don't buy clips, but of the previews I've seen, it seems like all the same, with varying degrees of intensity or nakedness or other sexual activities like forced orgasm or something. I get really sick of the acting too.

I would never want my aftercare put on film and shared. Like Dimpletoes
said, it's private and between friends, or in my case, between Dom and
sub. I know that's not the case with most producers, but it is for us. I'd
be okay with showing the ending of the tickling, like me lying there and
gasping for breath, or untying of the bondage, or something like that. But
not the actual aftercare.

I would never want my aftercare put on film and shared. Like Dimpletoes
said, it's private and between friends, or in my case, between Dom and
sub. I know that's not the case with most producers, but it is for us. I'd
be okay with showing the ending of the tickling, like me lying there and
gasping for breath, or untying of the bondage, or something like that. But
not the actual aftercare.

I can understand that. There have been times where I've cried afterwards and I had no clue why. I can see why some might have issues with that being on film.

On the other hand, I think there are many that are unaware how important aftercare is and I know I, as well as some others, might find it interesting to see. That is, if the people involved were comfortable with filming it of course.

I don't really care about the ending in other tickling clips, but I like showing the ending in our videos.

Last edited:
The first part of the aftercare I normaly add to my videos, but the full aftercare (that lasts for a long time) is something I keep for myself since moust of my videos are real sessions and not a "staged thing".

attachment.php

screencap from the endling of my video "Spite - Tortured To Tears"

The first part of the aftercare I normaly add to my videos, but the full aftercare (that lasts for a long time) is something I keep for myself since moust of my videos are real sessions and not a "staged thing".

attachment.php

screencap from the endling of my video "Spite - Tortured To Tears"

I love this picture.

I think that you and Viper are the exceptions; your videos seem true and sincere to the aftermath of tickle torture.

I did a video recently and there was some afterwards taped in the ending.. will see if he puts it out there for ppl to see. It was right after so the real cuddles. Yall be nice with your comments about it or I will get you and your little doggys too..

hugsssssssss/Lisa

I did a video recently and there was some afterwards taped in the ending.. will see if he puts it out there for ppl to see. It was right after so the real cuddles. Yall be nice with your comments about it or I will get you and your little doggys too..

hugsssssssss/Lisa

Please keep us posted with the release date...I won't be nice!!! LMAO

How many of you would pay $4.99 for a 5 minute clip showing the after-tickling interaction? Not many.. and there aren't many people that do tickling videos for free. I don't want to sound mean, but if you've never purchased a clip before I (along with many producers I suppose) tend to place your suggestions at the end of my priority list.

Anyway.. Most of the time I leave the camera running a bit after the lee is untied, and you can see it at the end of the clips. You certainly won't see it in a preview clip because people want to see samples from the actual tickling scenes. I've never tickled anybody so bad that they need more than 10 minutes to recover, and I'm not sure that I'd want to.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back