• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something old, something new: Kim & Zoe [M/F feet]

SoleMates

1st Level Red Feather
Got a pair o' fives for y'all today, and while that may not be much of a winning hand in Poker, it's a jackpot for tickling.

First up is Kim - you know 'er, you love 'er. And if you don't know 'er, how's a ridiculously ticklish Filipina with utterly gorgeous feet sound to you?

I released "Brushing Up" earlier this year, but it was only when I was digging through my previews folder that I discovered I'd never actually posted one for it. Well, we couldn't have that.

This one's entirely in close-up; I pin Kim's legs with my arms and gently send her to the edge of insanity and back with two different paintbrushes, as well as my fingers.

View attachment KIM5 Preview.wmv

Next up is Zoe, a gal with utterly huge feet (she complained during her interview that it's extremely hard for her to find shoes in her size, which is not only really big for a woman, but also wide enough that most manufacturers simply don't bother with making them) who admitted when I filmed her last year that she was extremely ticklish on her feet... but sadly, we weren't able to act on that knowledge due to her having some health issues at the time. But she made a full recovery and asked me to rectify that injustice. And so, here we are!

Zoe is literally the only person I've ever gotten my hands on who's ticklish enough to react to a particular fluffy purple feather that I've got, so that's the one I use. In addition to my fingers, of course.

View attachment ZOE5 Preview.wmv

Both Kim and Zoe have Very Yummy looking Feet!!!

Do you know what size Zoe's Feet are???

Nice clips, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back