• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something that all UK based TMF members should read.

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
Hello Brit guys and Brit gals, how the devil are you? :dogpile: I've had an idea of sorts and I thought I'd share it with you here. There's been a bit of discussion recently about meeting face tio face and whether or not we should exchange e-mails to get to know each other better before we meet in a pub for lunch and drinks.

Well how about this idea to get the ball rolling...............

We have upwards of a dozen people here in the TMF who are located in the UK; why don't we see if there's a time when at least 5 or 6 of us could arrange to be in the TMF chat room at the same time. Duriing the day on a Saturday or Sunday would seem to be the best. Most of the American members don't come on until much later in the day.

Exchanging e-mails is a good idea too, but if would could chat in the room or arrange a conference on Yahoo! Messenger (that's the only chat that my PC seems capable of functioning with; for some reason MSN and others don't want to work)then we could talk in real time and get some good insight into the personalities of each other.

All you British members out there who read this, please dropa post on this thread to say what you think of the idea. Obviously some people won't be able to make it at the same time, but there's nothing to say that we can't have more than one chat time.

So everyone, what do you think? The ladies out there are obviously concerned about meeting what could turn out to be an old numpty from the streets, so is this a good idea? Some of the guys are skeptical too, so how do you think this'd help?

Leave all your thoughts here ladies and gentlemen.............

After writing the first message in this thread I suddenly had an idea, I'm suprised didn't occur to me before.

I've just inaugurated a Yahoo Group called The UK Tickle Lovers Gang! The URL is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theuktickleloversgang/ .

The purpose of it is specifically to co-ordinate and organise interaction betwen members of the community who live in the United Kingdom. That's not just British people, but anyone who could go to a meet in this country. The place has it's own chat room so whenever we want to talk to each other to get "to know each other" and all that, we'll be able to without cluttering up the TMF chat room. You can post messages, members photos, tickling photos, clips, feet photos or whatever there too, and I hope it helps to bring the UK scene together.

Oh bugger!!!........

So...you have a "no numptys" rule,.....er.....right, ok, I,ll be moving on then,cheers!!!

Honorary?

Not sure what a numpty is, but is sounds so....British. Perhaps I can be an honorary numpty, and work my way up to full fledged Numptihood with a bit of exertion and a few quid? Q

Hiya Jim mate. I think its a good idea having a yahoo group for us Brit folk. No disrespect to anyone else and yeah they can join to but i think its about time the UK had some sort of tickling scene. Its a great idea and i would like to help you in any way towards the group. If i cant then i would offer my support to it and hope that it starts to kick off.

You are truly the king of British Tickling !!!!!!!!!!

By the way, whats a numpty ?????????? Maybe its me !!!!

Andy

Re: Oh bugger!!!........

red indian said:
So...you have a "no numptys" rule,.....er.....right, ok, I,ll be moving on then,cheers!!!

Indy, for you I would make an exception! :dogpile:

Re: Honorary?

qjakal said:
Not sure what a numpty is, but is sounds so....British. Perhaps I can be an honorary numpty, and work my way up to full fledged Numptihood with a bit of exertion and a few quid? Q

Q, numpty is not a word that can be defined, it has to be felt; a bit like Jimmy Hendrix music. :bump:

Tickling Motty said:
Hiya Jim mate. I think its a good idea having a yahoo group for us Brit folk. No disrespect to anyone else and yeah they can join to but i think its about time the UK had some sort of tickling scene. Its a great idea and i would like to help you in any way towards the group. If i cant then i would offer my support to it and hope that it starts to kick off.

You are truly the king of British Tickling !!!!!!!!!!

By the way, whats a numpty ?????????? Maybe its me !!!!

Andy

Andy, I'm glad you think so. The first thing you, Indy, TicklingBro, Trouser and all the others I've forgotton to mention can do, is join the group. You need to be registered at Yahoo to do it, but if a "numpty" like me can do it then anyone can.

Anyone from anywhere is welcome to share views and especially in the case of someone like DVNC, give advice; but the main aim of the group is to co-ordinate and set up the UK tickling scene so we can all get to know each other better. Americans are welcome to join, but other than aiding us with advice there's not much they'll get from the group unless they're planning a trip to the Old Country.

Please, anyone hear who feels they could help or be a participating member join this group if you never join any other group in your life.

YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU!!!!!!!

On that suitably Kitchenarian note, I'll bow out for now. :bump:

Thats a fab-tastic idea, not half!

*Ahem*

Hmmm, a chance to meet the Big One himself, in person...sounds intrigueing. I'm all for it! I'm about to join your Yahoo group now, so I'll expect to here more from you all...

All good, methinks.

Re: Just a random comment...

Flatfoot said:
Is "Numpty" supposed to be something like the English word for "Schmuck"? That's about the only word I can think of that can't really be described better with any word other than itself. Is the word even derogatory in nature at all? I'm just curious, since I've been seeing it used a lot, lately (Here, anyway.), and it sounds kinda neat. My wife seems to think she's an expert on British culture. I wonder how she'll respond if I call her a Numpty...:fish:

TEN-HUT!!!

Come to think of it Flatty, that's a pretty good comparison.:D But numpty does slightly intimate that you've got the mental capacity of someone who's aunty is also his mother, and father is also his third cousin and uncle. :dogpile: You err.....get what I mean?

sounds like a good idea, but i'm not really up to meeting anyone at the moment...:(

good luck other UK ticklers! maybe i'll join you someday, but alas, not today.

hope y'all understand :)

Bigjim,good idea.

I too have been following and replying on UK Personals.Unfortunately I don't have yahoo cos I'm a tightarse with money hehe.(But I have MSN)

"Numpty" is a good word to describe people that lady was talking about in the personals lol.But chatting/emailing is a great idea to raise peoples trust and confidence:).

Well done for starting the thread.

Look forward to chatting to some non-nervous brit gals.

Happy tickling to all:devil:

Footman.

footman25 said:
Bigjim,good idea.

I too have been following and replying on UK Personals.Unfortunately I don't have yahoo cos I'm a tightarse with money hehe.(But I have MSN) [/B

But having Yahoo doesn't cost any money. I've got their Messenger and I run a group, they havn't charged me a penny. They recoup it all through ad banners. You've got nothing to lose mate.

Originally posted by footman25
Look forward to chatting to some non-nervous brit gals.

Footman.

There is NO such thing, with the possible exception of TickleMad!LOL She's a great spirited gal and no mistake. :)

Hey Jim.

I think it's a great idea. As many of us UK ticklephiles have probably already said, it's time for the US to stop having all the fun :D

I am definatly intrigued at the prospect of a UK meeting, even if it is just something like a pub lunch. I hope that if we can get the ball rolling, then gatherings will start springing up all over the UK (wishful thinking, lol).

Girls are out there in the UK who love to be tickled, unfortunatly, they either...

1. Keep it to themselves
2. Don't know this place exists
3. Are receptive about meeting up with a huge group of men (if i was a girl, i would find that rather intimidating).

For example, one girl i know really loves tickling guys...if she knew about the whole fetish behind it, i bet she would tie and tickle a guy up if she got the chance :eek:

It's probably because us brits are way too reserved...but if massive BDSM meetings can take place in London every month, then i'm sure that we can get some tickling gatherings put together.

tickle_demon said:
Hey Jim.

I think it's a great idea. As many of us UK ticklephiles have probably already said, it's time for the US to stop having all the fun :D

I am definatly intrigued at the prospect of a UK meeting, even if it is just something like a pub lunch. I hope that if we can get the ball rolling, then gatherings will start springing up all over the UK (wishful thinking, lol).

Girls are out there in the UK who love to be tickled, unfortunatly, they either...

1. Keep it to themselves
2. Don't know this place exists
3. Are receptive about meeting up with a huge group of men (if i was a girl, i would find that rather intimidating).

For example, one girl i know really loves tickling guys...if she knew about the whole fetish behind it, i bet she would tie and tickle a guy up if she got the chance :eek:

It's probably because us brits are way too reserved...but if massive BDSM meetings can take place in London every month, then i'm sure that we can get some tickling gatherings put together.

I'm sure we can mate, but as of this moment, there are only 2 female TMF members that I know of, who are in Britain. Of course there must be more, but unless we restrict the amount of guys to 4 or 5, 2 ladies just ain't enough. Howver, let's hope this new Group gets the ball rolling.

Thanks Jim,didn't know that(Doh):rolleyes: Will get Yahoo then at last.

Happy Tickling to all:devil:

Footman.

footman25 said:
Thanks Jim,didn't know that(Doh):rolleyes: Will get Yahoo then at last.

Happy Tickling to all:devil:

Footman.

Good stuff mate. Just click on the link in my sig and then click on register. After that you'll be able to join the group with no trouble.

Well done Jim. I look forward to chatting to female ticklers.

By the way tickle_demon I think it's only fair that you share your female friend who is fond of tickling men with the rest of us:D
Whats her email!? LOL

jamesticklee said:
Well done Jim. I look forward to chatting to female ticklers.

I hope you join mate. The more the merrier, although of course what we need most at the moment is female members. We now have about 30 members after 48 hours and the count is rising.

Thumbs up for the green guy

Way you go Jim - you're such a sweetie pie, or should that be Tweety Pie (all those feathers my oh my). Great stuff putting that yahoo groupd together - I've signed up and for all those uk gals out there I've started the ball roling and actually posted a pic too - just hope it doesn;t disappoint all you guys out there now who were hoping for a Britney figure:(

As for being a numpty - count me in - Perhaps our theme tune Jim could be along the lines of Ken Dodd "Numptiness, Numptiness, we all go mad at a tickle fest" - sorry it is my therapy day honestly. Numpty expressions coming up:p :D :veryhappy :manicd:

Anyway Tweet Pie, Keep pu the good work and who knows you might get to meet the original Big Bird (moi):wiseowl: :whip:

Good to see more effort for another UK gathering. I can't be the only guy that can get one going, there! That was so long ago...

There's more than two women into this, too. Findin' 'em and coaxin' 'em into a safe environment may be tough, but I've faith you'll do it!

I hope more of the hosts out there help you out as needed. I'm always on the line for ya, pal. I'm hopin' your events go well.

Extra props for Ticklemad, for steppin' forth so well!

dvnc said:
Good to see more effort for another UK gathering. I can't be the only guy that can get one going, there! That was so long ago...

There's more than two women into this, too. Findin' 'em and coaxin' 'em into a safe environment may be tough, but I've faith you'll do it!

I hope more of the hosts out there help you out as needed. I'm always on the line for ya, pal. I'm hopin' your events go well.

Extra props for Ticklemad, for steppin' forth so well!

Dave, I'd like to take a moment to step up and lead a round of applause for TickleMad to be the first female member to put up a photo. (Oddly enough, none of the guys have yet, besides me!)

TM, that alteration of the Ken Dodd song put me on the floor! :blaugh: I think we should record a cover version of that and distribute it to all members.

There are actually three female members in the club now, all from Britain to the best of my knowledge. I would like to point out though, that the Group is not a place for making romantic advances people!:sowrong: That sort of thing may happen after meeting each other in R/L but any attempt to woo another member, will result in the post being deleted and the member reprimanded. The Group exists to get the UK scene solidified and to organise gatherings, not so people can prey on the only girls who've been willing to step forward.

Thank you DVNC - one question though

Are those extra props awarded for me to use on Big jim or for someone to use on me - Mmmmmmm:yowzer: :whip:

Oh yes and Jim - If I get to London, I'll meet you at the top of Platform 4 St pancras - I'll be the one wearing the feather duster and holding my tax returns (sorry Ken)

TickleMad, you know that set of stocks I built has never been used for it's intended purpose? Well..............:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Slight Dilemma Big Jim

BigJim said:

Cover version sounds good, but being caled Big Jim - how are you going to manage being one ofthe Diddy Men. Do we all get to wear silly hats and big floppy shoes - Ooooo and can we make a video to put out with the song too. O.k here comes my best Ken Dodd Impression:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back