• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Song Request Tickle

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
Here’s a short one that happened years ago. What makes this unique is the way it happened.

During a brief period when I was in my late teens through my early 20’s I had developed a liking for country music. Bands like Sawyer Brown, Travis Tritt, and Marty Stuart were to blame. A local country music station was pretty good with playing these at the time. Even when they weren’t playing the good stuff, they were great with taking requests.

I was listening one night and they liked putting call in requests on the air. The DJs were really cool and had fun with the listeners and I’d often get a laugh out of the calls.

One night I was in my room listening and I heard a woman’s voice on the radio. She was attempting to make a request, but she kept giggling. This caught my attention, for two reasons...

Number one was I had just broken up with my girlfriend, and she sounded cute.

Number two was because it would stop and start and the DJ hadn’t said anything to make her laugh. I was thinking someone was tickling her to make her laugh on air and she was trying to hide it.

She kept trying to talk but couldn’t stop giggling like she was struggling to concentrate.

Eventually the DJ made a rather odd comment on this. “Are you sitting on a feather or something?” He asked.

That did it, and she broke out into full laughter and the call ended.

Love it!

I had a similar experience where I called a restaurant to order take out and the waitress taking my order was getting tickled. (and told me so!). Great story, thanks for sharing it with us!

She kept trying to talk but couldn’t stop giggling like she was struggling to concentrate.

Oh I know the feeling, I had plenty of phone calls to my gf and she was like that.

I always wondering how surreal it would be if I experienced something like that but I never have. Same when u get thoses annoying phone calls when someone rings u trying too sell u something.. I always wonder what it would feel like if during a phone called I turned it around on the caller an made a deal like I fill in your survey of u tell me if your worst ticklish spots.. But of course i thought it would prolly be creepy lol and I have never had the courage too try it lol
Thanks for sharing lol

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Same when u get thoses annoying phone calls when someone rings u trying too sell u something.. I always wonder what it would feel like if during a phone called I turned it around on the caller an made a deal like I fill in your survey of u tell me if your worst ticklish spots.. But of course i thought it would prolly be creepy lol and I have never had the courage too try it lol
Thanks for sharing lol

No tickling involved, but here’s an unrelated incident from my High School years. I was about 16, home by myself, and the phone rang.

It was a woman asking people to take surveys and since I was bored I thought “sure why not?”

So after nearly a half hour she asked for my name, my home state, and finally my age. When I said 16, she began laughing hysterically. I heard her telling everyone else “I just did this entire survey and this guy is only 16, he sounds like he’s 30 years old!” Which was followed by uproarious laughter in the background.

I laughed as she composed herself and came back on. “I’m sorry sir, but you’re um.. not old enough, I can’t use this.”

“Oh that’s okay, but you can call me back anytime.” I said.

I would have loved to seen her face when she quickly apologized again and hung up.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back