• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

songs that make you think of tickling/being tickled

Beethoven's Piano Concerto #5. Now wait, before you laugh, if you've ever tried tickling to music, try this! While it is a workout for the fingers, it is an even better workout (or worse depending on your point of view:) ) for the person squirming under the fingers!:)

I admit I know less than nothing about music ... but still, just the title of Shania Twain's "Gonna Getcha Good" can't help but evoke ticklish images.

Tiffany said:
Bruce Springsteen "Born to run" "Baby, wrap your legs 'round these velvet ribs, and strap your hands 'cross my engines"
Works for me! [/B]

Sorry Tiffany, I'm not picking on you but the line is velvet rims, not ribs. The boss is full of car and motorcycle metaphors.

Re: Songs of tickling! Right up my alley!

["...I gotta have some of your attention...Give it to me!..."
"...Gonna use my arms..."
"...Gonna use my legs..."
"...Gonna use my FINGERS!..."
"...Gonna use my...my...my...IMAGINATION [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, that song has always turned my thoughts to tickling. Good one.

Velvet RIMS, you say! Well, tells you where MY head is at! (Ending a sentance with a preposition? Tsk, tsk!)

Venray, sweetie! Thank you! I LOVE it!

Re: Re: songs that make you think of tickling/being tickled

Originally posted by tickler n black

"oh that's an easy answer for me. the song "when your heart is weak" by Cock Robin."

Dang! Somebody remembers Cock Robin??

Tiffany said:
Velvet RIMS, you say! Well, tells you where MY head is at! (Ending a sentance with a preposition? Tsk, tsk!)

Venray, sweetie! Thank you! I LOVE it!

Glad you are pleased. I just had to...seemed t fit the personality..;)

Ray

just thought of another one.

Dig In - Lenny Kravitz

for the title AND the lyrics. :)

Dig In

It's time to face and come-on in and join the party
Life has been waiting for you to care
Don't try to fake it, jump on in and get it started
There's so much lovin for you to share !

There is nowhere to run
There is no way to hide
Don't let it beat you
Say 'nice to meet you' and 'bye'

Once you dig in
You'll find it coming out the other side
And once you dig in
You'll find you'll have yourself a good time

How about "Popsicle Toes"

Michael Franks song "Popsicle Toes" sung either by him or Dianna Krall always makes me think that tickling is about to happen. Something about daring to bare those toes for the lover.

Cheesier than a Wisconsin dairy farm

"Let Me Tickle Your Fancy" by Jermaine Jackson...an 80s chestnut by a lesser Jackson.

The video for Duran Duran's "Rio" featured super-hot bass player John Taylor on a fabulous sailboat, reading a comic book, bare soles staring right into the camera. If that wasn't enough to get my 11-year-old groove on, I don't know what was...

#1 for me: "Whenever, Wherever" by Shakira. I also find that most New Age Jazz makes me think about tickling. (Alternative Rock makes me think about trample, for those who are curious :) )

Thanks for remembering my Charlie Daniels cover, RD! To this day, that still goes around in my head from time to time.

Ayla, it's funny that you mentioned the Ben Harper tunes. When you sent them to me, that's the first thing that popped into my mind when I heard them. Especially the Marvin Gaye cover.

There was a band in the '80's called Bitch that did metal tunes about bondage...the song "Leatherbound" always invoked these images.

I'm not sure if I can identify with songs "about" tickling per se...but when I listen to overtly sexual metal tunes, that's where my mind always goes. "Lay it Down" by Ratt...great tune!

it is more the feel of a song that gets me thinking ‘stuff’ too, Dave. not necessarily the word tickle (altho that certainly will grab my attention! lol) and that Harper cover of Sexual Healing has lots of... feel. :D

feelin' a little feverish...

Ayla :Kiss2:

"I'm satisfied, tickled too." I'm Satisfied, -Mississippi John Hurt
"I'm feeling tickled, down to my toes", White Heat/White Light -The Velvet Underground

Drew;)

This is gonna sound really odd, but a little known song by Brian May gets my vote. Called Cyborg from the "Another World" album it's a really fast guitar track which (and this is from experience) is a nightmare if one or more people decide to tickle to the beat. Plus the lyrics, when looked at from a tickle perspective and strangely appropriate.

Cyborg - Brian May

Welcome to my World!
Come play with me...I'm waiting

I play their fantasy and
I live their pain
My heart and sould locked up in a
Cold steel frame
A strange creature's crawling and it's
Calling out my name
I don't want to
I don't need to
But I must fight again
(Let me out! - Set me free!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back