• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soo my roommate loves to have her feet played with..

Iluv2Btickled

3rd Level Orange Feather
Yeah. Tis true. :D Not only does she love having me touch her feet anyway, but this just...opened up that comfort level a bit more. We were having a discussion Sat night where it was one of those spur of the moment "lets-get-to-know-each-other-better-and-try-to-shock-the-other-with-things-we've-done-or-are-into" discussions.

So eventually after feeling unbelievably nervous, I told her how much I love tickling. Not verbally though. The 4 people that know (outside of the tickle community) I had to write it down in some form. I sent her a text. :manicd: She was in the kitchen when she received it and she came walking back to my room when I was sitting on my bed nervous of her reaction. She stood in my doorway smiling at me and said "Is that it?" " and I just shook my head. Then she came over to me and sat in front of me on my bed and just said "There's abosolutly nothing wrong w/ that. and I'm not creeped out at all. Dude, I have like, bondage stuff in my room so this is nothing!" Then she told me she had a whip and I was like "no way" so she went and got it. It was a stick w/ the rubber tassle strands on one end and a feather on the other. She tried to tickle me w/ the feather but I hardly felt it so I didnt react. However, she tickled my foot briefly w/ the rubber strand end and that caused me to wiggle my toes a bit and smile. She just scrunched her nose and smiled at me.:2poke:

So later that night a friend of hers came by and she was sitting back to back w/ him, but facing me in the indian legs crossed position. I teased her about something and she flipped me off (jokingly of course) so I reached out and tickled the side of her arch and you know what? She extended that foot out to me so it was pretty much in my lap and just sat there smiling at me. :cool2:A few mins later they were cuddling on the couch and I was on the floor by one of the arms of the couch and her feet were under her blankie (yes, I said blankie) and we were watching Urban Legends: Bloody Mary and something happened which made her jump. So I reached up and wiggled two toes and said "awww honey it's okaaayyy" :p and she extended her foot into the palm of my hand and just rested it there. She turned and looked at me and grinned and laid her head back down. She WANTED me to play w/ her feet and pretty much said "pleaaase?!?" w/ her eyes> :feets::devil2:

So I think I lucked out in a roommate huh? ;)

I am really glad for you cutie, but it is my bet that she lucked out getting you for a roommate!!! And you will probably be very glad as the semester goes along.:rotate::wavingguy

Jim

ABSOLUTELY!

You go girl...

Might I suggest for your next session, a hair brush? That will send whoever to the moon! Feather tickling is sexy and all, and yes it is a bit too soft to work sometimes... but a hairbrush... that's some serious tickling there. A nice touch for the next level I would think... please let me/us know how it goes...

:D

Yes, you lucked out! :D Enjoy playing with your roommate's feet and tickling/being tickled. :2poke:

that only happens to me in a dream :sadcry: but i'm very glad it worked out for you in reality :cool2: :wavingguy

I have to say your certainly did luck out on a great roommate; i hope you two have some very ticklish times in the future. :blaugh:

some people get all the luck...sounds like fun times are ahead, ILuv!

Great Mini-Story!

Wow ... that is just too cool for words , Iluv2Btickled! Seems like you're currently in a pretty great situation ... keep at it & let us all know how this pans out.

Thanks for sharing!

so can i move in then or what? lol just kidding, gratz to you and your roommate

The only sort of regular tickling I ever had was from a male roomie. We were kinda close - not romantically or in any kind of sexual way, we just hugged a lot and would cuddle on the couch and stuff. (That sounds weird to some people I know. But you can cuddle without it being sexual after all.) Anyways I made it clear early on that I enjoyed being tickled so he would do that, although he was a bit wimpy about it, lol. But he wasn't "into" tickling at all; I even remember one time he started making fun of a tickling fanfic he'd found online once. I kept my mouth shut about it. :angel:

Anyways, have fun with it. ;)

Dang...

You get a roommate from Heaven and I get a roommate from Hell... :Grrr:

It's just not fair! :ranty::ranty:

Maybe I should have advertised for a roommate on here.

Oh hey... that reminds me... I'll have a room available the beginning of next month... :wavingguy

update..

Thanks guys for all the replies. She never ceases to amaze me. I was laying on the floor stretching and I simply brushed a finger under her second toe on her right foot and she wiggled it and put it right in my reach. Like without a second glance or thought. It's like second nature for her to give me her feet. I spoil her with foot rubs pretty much every night and at first, they always really relax her and she doesnt have a care in the world, then the next thing I know she's like "ok... I'm goin to bed..." lol.

Before she got up tho, I tried to tickle her and she smiled, but didnt tug or move or anything (not good enough for this ler ;) ) So I held her ankle and reached up and squeezed above her kneecap and THAT got a giggle and a squirm. So she falls back and is squirming around trying to pull her foot outta my hands and she's giggling. Not once does she say stop. Just squirms and giggles. So I varied from tickling above the kneecap to behind the knees and back and forth she squrimed and tugged and giggled and eventually was able to pull her foot out of my hands and rolled backwards away from me. :2poke:She smiled and called me an "ass" in a silly tone of voice and said "goodnite hun."

I heart my roomie:cuddle:

haha not at all :p not like that in anyway. Just friendly innocent playfullness between two friends. That's all. :p

My roommate loves to have her feet touched and played with as well. She never told me why that is, but that she just does. They're very pretty, soft, and slender, and shapely as well, so they're quite a joy to play with.

Whenever we're both on the couch, she lies down and sticks her feet in my lap which is her unspoken request that I rub them for her and play with them. How could I say no? :p

Yeah paula still loves for me to tickle her. the more we're around each other the more we get comfy. She just lays there and smiles when I tickle her gently. I dont get an outright gut laugh until I dig in a bit more and "count her ribs". When I drag my nails up and down her feet she says how good it feels.

She's adorable. I heart her. :cool2:

Yeah paula still loves for me to tickle her. the more we're around each other the more we get comfy. She just lays there and smiles when I tickle her gently. I dont get an outright gut laugh until I dig in a bit more and "count her ribs". When I drag my nails up and down her feet she says how good it feels.

Wow. Just Wow. To be a fly on the wall.. ;) Thanks for sharing

Congratulations!!!

I'm sure no-one here is at all jealous! hehe. I have a suitable quote for you:

"Dear Diary... Jackpot!!!!" ~ Quagmire (Family Guy) :)

:Kiss1:Hi sweetie~ has your roommate ever turned the tables on you and tickled you for an extended period of time. If so please tell us about it. :3poke:
Thanks guys for all the replies. She never ceases to amaze me. I was laying on the floor stretching and I simply brushed a finger under her second toe on her right foot and she wiggled it and put it right in my reach. Like without a second glance or thought. It's like second nature for her to give me her feet. I spoil her with foot rubs pretty much every night and at first, they always really relax her and she doesnt have a care in the world, then the next thing I know she's like "ok... I'm goin to bed..." lol.

Before she got up tho, I tried to tickle her and she smiled, but didnt tug or move or anything (not good enough for this ler ;) ) So I held her ankle and reached up and squeezed above her kneecap and THAT got a giggle and a squirm. So she falls back and is squirming around trying to pull her foot outta my hands and she's giggling. Not once does she say stop. Just squirms and giggles. So I varied from tickling above the kneecap to behind the knees and back and forth she squrimed and tugged and giggled and eventually was able to pull her foot out of my hands and rolled backwards away from me. :2poke:She smiled and called me an "ass" in a silly tone of voice and said "goodnite hun."

I heart my roomie:cuddle:

lets see here...

-last saturday we played truth or dare, ( it was me, her and one other person..we were all bored :p) and the other person dared her to lick cake frosting off my neck... omg did it tickle! And she took her sweet time too. She claimed it was a lot but she def licked, sucked and kissed my neck for like 2 mins. that was fun ;)

-later on that night we were talking and my feet were in her reach and she started dragging her nails up and down my foot while I was answering her question. When i started giggling, she just smiled at me and kept doing it. Then she reached out grabbed my left foot and started doing it to that one too. Of course I kept my feet there, but I was giggling like crazy.

-we work in the same area on campus but at diff times, so usually when I'm coming to work she either is leaving an hr after I get there or arriving an hr after I get there. But everytime she sees me, she walks up behind me while I'm making orders and tickles my sides very gently for a few secs. The other day she did it and when she stopped she quickly kissed my cheek and said "see ya later, hun!"

A friend of hers is coming over later tonite and usually there is always some tickling of some kind when he's around. I'll keep you all posted. ;)

Thanks sweetie~Sounds like the two of you are really special people. :tickle

Don

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back