• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Soraya"

hghghgi

One of my best friends at college was a girl called "Soraya". We were good friends, and 'cos we were both single and disillusioned at the time, ours developed into a kind of cuddlebunny relationship. I had a couple of great ticklish times with her.

The first time I tickled her, we were at the pub with a big group of friends. There werent enough chairs to go round, so we naturally ending up doubling up, and she sat on my lap. She was teasing me about something, so I grabbed her knee and gave it a quick squeeze. She jumped and giggled, so I took the opportunity to grab her sides and tickle her there for a few seconds. She laughed out loud and actually slipped off my lap onto the floor (which I wasnt intending), at which point I immediately felt bad, picked her up and gave her a hug. I playfully told her she would probably get me back sometime, when she leaned around and said to me quietly "but I dont know where to tickle... or how to tickle!". Needless to say, I had to teach her how later on, using her as an example. Nothing dodgy, but she told me later on she really enjoyed being tickled, so from there began a tickle buddy relationship that lasted a while.

We were round my friend "Lauras" house once, 5 of us plus me, and Soraya was due to arrive soon. The others all wanted to go to the store for drink, and there wouldnt have been room for us all in the so I volunteered to stay back (I had thoughtfully bought drink with me) and wait for Soraya to arrive.
She turned up after the others left, at which point we got a phonecall saying they had broken down at the store and were waiting for the AA to come out.
Soraya and I had a cosy chat; I hadnt seen her for a while and she told me she was upset over a boy, stressed over work, depressed in general and that, to top it off, her shoulders were aching. I offered her a massage to cheer her up, which she said made her feel loads better. I finished her massage (she was lying on her front on the sofa) then gave her a playful tickle to finish up. She squeaked and jumped a little bit. "Whats the matter?" I teased "are you a bit ticklish?" "Yes, I am" she giggled.
"Better find out for sure then" I teased her and dug my fingers into her sides. She screamed and tried to fight me off, eventually managing to turn herself over. That allowed to take both her hands in one of mine and pin her down, whereupon I proceeded to give her a proper tickle attack all over her tummy and sides. She laughed and laughed, writhing about on the sofa. I let her up after a few minutes. She smiled and said it tickled like mad, but it felt like a workout and made her feel a lot better. Then she gave me a hug. Sitting back on the sofa, she mentioned casually that her feet were ticklish as well. I grinned at her and said I had better make sure. She lay down and put her feet in my lap; she was wearing very thin nylon socks and tight black trousers, my fave sort on girls. She closed her eyes and said "go on". I went "tickle tickle..." and attacked her feet in a headlock. She giggled and
struggled, but admitted afterwards she loved it. She gave me a spry kiss on the cheek, and we cuddled for a second until the others finally got back.

The party started then, and a great night was had by all. We ended up on the sofa again just before everyone crashed out. Myself and Laura, another friend, sitting down, and Soraya lying across us with her head in my lap. She was teasing me about something again, so I playfully gave her another tickle torture on her sides and tummy. Laura was watching us and laughing, so I casucally said "get her feet!". Soraya screamed "No!" but Laura laughed and ticklled Sorayas feet in a surprisingly brutal manner. Thats one of my favourite memories.

Hey! Welcome to the forum, hghghgi! Thanks for sharing your vivid memories, especially this one! You really know how to put us right in the middle of the story, and good for you for having the experiences in the first place! Keep on posting by all means! :)

Yes, welcome and thank you for sharing your story.

thanks for reading every1 glad u enjoyed it, i posted some new stories, festival tickles and sleepover tickling if u wanna have a look

another great friend story :) gotta love friends that ur close enough to that'll let u do stuff like that to.

Another great post. I really enjoy reading your stories.
I can't imagine how you got to tickle so many girls. You are definitely one lucky dude.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back