• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorority/college sports teams tickling as hazing

Akilltir

Has anyone heard of or been involved in incidents where tickling is used for hazing in sorority or college sports teams?

Has anyone heard of or been involved in incidents where tickling is used for hazing in sorority or college sports teams?
I would love to find out where this is practiced and volunteer as the hazing tickler… <<<<---- :cool:

As much as I’d love this to be true, I doubt it has ever been used by sororities. Hazing in general is a big no-no, and nobody wants their chapter to be kicked off of campus.

I’ve seen a few stories on here purported to be true, but it’s just too fantastical.

As much as I’d love this to be true, I doubt it has ever been used by sororities. Hazing in general is a big no-no, and nobody wants their chapter to be kicked off of campus.

I’ve seen a few stories on here purported to be true, but it’s just too fantastical.
Tickling wouldn't be close to the most forbidden of hazings, I would think.

If anything this topic always makes for a good story or even better video/clip. If any of you awesome, writers or clip store producers are out there. Hint hint hint!

Thank you,
LBFT

If anything this topic always makes for a good story or even better video/clip. If any of you awesome, writers or clip store producers are out there. Hint hint hint!

Thank you,
LBFT
Better yet, there's a tentative plan for a group of us men into M/M tickling to attend a "Nerds vs. Bullies" party at a famed Chicago gay leather bar. This will be on June 29th (pride weekend). We'll be playing out fraternity gang-tickling fantasies.

Hazing might be forbidden but it still happened and probably still does. Look at that really gross scene in Youngblood.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back