• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soul Eater

dentrag1231

TMF Expert
“Ashura! Your safe, and you’ve returned to me” said Arachne, the spider-witch, as she embraced the demon god. The forces of Shibusen outside her castle, which now had a very large hole in it, courtesy of the Death City, which was now somehow a very mobile chunk of rock with the city perched on top of two robotic legs, with arms to boot. But at least something was going right.

“I’m scared” replied Asura. He was human in appearance, with a tall lanky figure and jet black hair. However, he also sported three oval shaped red eyes, and had bandages wrapped loosely around his neck, embracing his head, and coming out from his back in 4 long strips (think Doc Ock). Arachne, in comparison, had a more petite figure, and aside from her strange dress, nothing was overly odd about her, save her eyes. They were large, blue, and had a spider web pattern on them.

“I’m scared… of you” Arachne looked at him questionably for a second, before she suddenly burst out laughing. Looking down, she saw that her hands were at her sides, kneading her ribs. But there’s no way she could have been tickling herself.

“AAHAHAHA! NO, STAHAHAP IT!” she managed to say through her laughter. Asura just looked at her with a smirk.

“Stop what? You’re the one doing the tickling”

“NOHOHO! THIS ISN’T HAHAHA POSSHAHA POSSIBLE! THIS IS HAHAHAN ILLUSHAHAIONHAHA” She then put every ounce of focus she could into ignoring it, which wasn’t very easy, since that was the only way to get rid of it. Unfortunately, trying to ignore the tickling was proving to be quite impossible, and soon she was rolling on the ground, her hands tickling away.

“Having trouble concentrating? Not much point anyway. My power has grown too much. My illusion cannot be broken by anyone trapped inside it unless they possess a great deal of power. And unfortunately, no which could ever hope to have such a powerful soul, no matter how strong they are.”

“Well hehe” she replied, her hands finally stopping, though she kept giggling “as it is, were about to have an outside influence. And quite a big one to”

“Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that” he said, as him and the room both faded to black “This is indeed a powerful illusion. Time itself has slowed to a crawl for the both of us. It might not match your 800 year wait, but I’m sure won’t mind. And don’t worry; I know a way to pass the time.” As he said this, him and the room and completely faded away, and she found herself in an endless void, lying on a stone floor, with rows of red pillars as far as the eye could see.

“No, please don’t make me tickle myself anym-“ she started to object, when bandages shot out the back of her neck and wrapped securely around her mouth and chin. Despite being thin, the managed to completely block all sound, save for a slight muffling. Her hands, again acting on their own accord, then rose up into her bare armpits. As they did this, her elbows lifted up, ensuring each hand had as much access to its target as possible. As hands began to scratch her armpits, she began to laugh helplessly into the bandages. She couldn’t believe how ticklish she was, or the predicament she was in. She felt like a prisoner in her own body as she sat there, sending herself into hysterics. She had soon tickled herself so badly tears were flowing her eyes, despite them being squeezed tightly shut. And though she couldn’t see it, her usually pale face was quickly turning red. Most troublesome, however, was no matter how hard she laughed, she didn’t feel any shortness of breath, likely due to the fact this technically wasn’t happening, though that was of little comfort to her.

Asura then appeared in front of her and lifted her up in the air with his bandage arms. Observing her, he then got a mischievous smirk. She found herself shuddering, both at his smirk and the fact her arms then bent back behind her head, leaving her pits exposed and taut. She tried to fearfully ask what it he was doing, but quickly remembered why she couldn’t when the muffled sounds came out.

“I’m not… scared of you… anymore” he said, his smirk growing

“Oh no” she thought to herself as he advanced on her. That was the last thing she saw before bandages wrapped over her face. From his top two bandage arms emerged large white feathers, which he then began to softly stroke her armpits with, sending her into a fit of muffled giggles. It caught her completely off guard, as she quickly realized the blindfold heightened the sensations. Pleased with the reaction, he then took his hands and began to lightly wiggle his fingers against her sides, her thin dress offering no protection against his hands, causing her giggles to turn into laughs. Finally, his second set of bandage arms ribbed off the middle of her dress, revealing a smooth stomach, which were soon being teased by another set of feathers. Once he had all 6 limbs going, he decided to up the ante one by one.

First he increased his efforts on her ribs, going from wiggling his fingers to needing them, causing her to give a ticklish squeak into her gag. It had been bad enough when her own hands did it, but now that it was happening alongside other tickling, it was even more unbearable. Then, he began to wiggle one of the feathers in her bellybutton, causing her to jerk as best she could in ticklish shock. Pleased with the reaction, he kept the feather swirling inside it while he used the other one to tease her nose, allowing her to move her head as she cutely shook it back and forth to avoid the itching sensation. He considered trying a different technique with the feathers in her armpits, but sensed she was putting the most effort into trying to pull her arms down over them, so he decided to continue to lightly stroke them up and down. This came as quite an annoyance to her, as the maddening touch was proving to be the most effect tickling he was currently giving her. Then, he finally stopped. Unfortunately, it was because he had an even more terrible idea.

Finally free to pull her arms down, she found herself again able to see, and walking towards a pillar, before sitting down with her back to it, her legs spread out in front of her, objecting hopelessly the whole time. Then, Asura stepped into view, carrying a bundle wrapped in bandages within his four bandage arms. But it wasn’t that which caught her attention. It was what was sticking out of the bottom. A pair of feet with purple toenails, each toe having a yellow arrow on it. “Surely those couldn’t be Medusa’s feet, though, she was dead” Arachne though to herself.

As if reading her mind, Asura spoke. “No, she’s not dead, but I’m sure she wishes she was. After all, in this illusion, I’m not bound to be in one place at a time. I just finished an intense session with her. I must say, she’s quite fun to tickle. So I’m going to extend you an offer. Help me tickle her, and I won’t tickle you again”

Naturally, she agreed to this, and though the rest of her body ignored her command, she found herself regaining control of her arms and hands, as he lowered the mummified witch down to her, Medusa’s feet poking out right in front of her. Arachne then took her long, black nails, and went to work.

She scratched up and down the soft soles, as they reacted instantly. Muffled laughter erupted from the figure in front of her, but Arachne continued. The soles tried scrunching up, but quickly the toes spread back, presumably under Asura’s control as well. Arachne couldn’t help but feel a twinge of guilt as she continued to tickle the soles. She knew what it was like to have no control as your own body rebelled against you in the face of ticking. Still, she wasn’t about to pass up the opportunity to avoid getting tickled herself. She knew Medusa’s soles were very sensitive, and she couldn’t help but feel somewhat responsible. After all, when they had been growing up, she had invented the spell “sole protect” as a way to allow her to go barefoot, and had taught it to Medusa. As a result, her feet became unbearably sensitive, and Medusa’s were likely the same.

She soon moved onto her toes, which conveniently splayed open for her, as Asura smirked. They twitched slightly as she wiggled her nails in between them, but aside from that and the muffled screams coming from the bundle, no other reaction was permitted. Arachne continued to cruelly rake her nails between and below the arrow-adorned toes, before Asura lifted the bundle up a bit, moving it towards her until the feet were right in front of her face. They were so close she could smell the salty scent coming from them, and the bandages from around her mouth faded always Asura gave a simple two word command: “worship them”.

And that she did. Unsurprising for a witch that invented a spell to let her go barefoot, she had a hidden love of feet. Though she didn’t like tickling, she was more than happy to lick the feet placed in front of her, though she was a little off put by the fact they were here sisters. But nonetheless, she continued to slide her tongue up and down them, enjoying the salty taste of the sweat, and even getting in a few whiffs. She then moved up to the toes, licking between them, and even finding herself able to lean forward enough to suck on them, swirling her tongue around them. Medusa had started moaning slightly when she began to lick her toes, and even giggled a bit when she sucked them. But it was not too last.

“Now nibble them” Asura commanded. She hesitated for a second, and then lightly grasped one of her big toes between her teeth. Instantly, light moaning was replaced by tortured screaming as Medusa was given back control of her feet. But it made no difference. Arachne was easily able to grasp her toes in her mouth, and then render them completely helpless as she lightly clamped her teeth along the base, each tickling nip causing a momentary increase in the resulting scream of laughter. Then, without a word, Asura walked away with the bundle. He returned empty handed, and picked up Arachne in his bandage arms, wrapping her arms and waist in bandages that spread down her legs to her ankles, before ripping off the part of her dress that poked out from under. This revealed her feet, both very pale, very bare, and with black toenails that each had a white spider web drawn onto them. For a finishing touch, he again wrapped bandages over her eyes and jaw.

He then proceeded to carry her off, apply bandages over her entire body, sans her feet and nostrils. She heard talking in the distance, and as it came into focus, her blood went cold.

“Help me tickle her, and I won’t tickle her” It was then that she realized her had put emphasis on the ‘I’ part of ‘I want tickle you’, and the fact that everything, including the nail design of the person she had seen, could have easily been an illusion caused by Asura’s powers of madness. She had no more time to dwell on it; however, as she felt a pair of long, black, sharp nails begin to scratch her soles. She tried to jerk them away, but knew full well it was in vain. She began screaming into the bandages, but knew she couldn’t hear herself. Besides, that her was an illusion anyway. Soon she felt her toes splaying open, and though she knew what was coming, she still yelped as the nails moved between them, tickling the sensitive spots between and under them as they sat there helpless exposed.

Then she heard the two magic words, as she felt her own warm wet tongue move across her sole. Though she couldn’t help but wonder whether this was technically her worshipping her own feet, she didn’t care. She allowed herself to softly moan as her own smooth tongue slid over her smooth soles, enjoying it even more when she felt it slide between her toes. And though it did indeed tickle when she began to suck them, even that felt good. She wondered why she hadn’t created a spell to let her do something like this.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the simple command she had been dreading: “Now nibble them”. Though she steeled herself for what she knew was going to be unbearable, nothing could have prepared her. When she felt the teeth bite into her toes, her whole world stopped, only to start again in a cascade of ticklish sensation. She began laughing so hard she was screaming, and it barely came out a whisper. She regained control of her feet, but when the pair of teeth easily gripped her toes, nothing could free them from their gentle, throbbing bite, sending her over the edge. This continued on for what seemed like an eternity compared to before, and though she couldn’t pass out in this illusion, everything went black.

She awoke to find Asura standing before her, while she was tied to a pillar, her arms bound above her, her ankles tied to the base. Her dress had been ripped even further, the lower part reduced to miniskirt length, the torso ripped to just below her chest, revealing her ribs in full. And still, she found herself unable to speak.

“I stand by my agreement not to tickle you again” said Asura, wielding a feather in each bandage arm and another 2 in his real hands. “but” he said, as he changed into a perfect copy of M, save for the four strips of bandages emerging from his back, and the feathers in his hands “there’s a lot of illusions that aren’t me” he taunted in her voice “and a lot of time for you to play with them all”

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back