• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern Atmosphere Weekend Update. 6/2/12 Teasing To Be Tickled II - Curiosity

South_Atmo

2nd Level Red Feather
Producer Notes: "Ok so this is my first attempt at a plotted sequel, minus the plan for it. I thought I'd start with an easy one first. Lol. I wanted to do this vid for a while actually. I have a series planned, but I wanted to see how well I could think on my feet. And Kerri wonderful to work with. I know nothing ever beats the originals, but I still loved making it and hopefully all will enjoy.

Teasing To Be Tickled II - Curiosity

The follow up to Teasing To Be Tickled. Last time while everyone was at the pool Tori stopped by Mikey's room for a little teasing and tickling fun. All their friends have been wondering what exactly has been going on, and why they skipped out. But, one friend, in particular, was Kerri. See Kerri has a bit of a crush on Mikey, and is determined to find out what is going on between these two ticklefiles. She grills her friend Tori until she spills the beans. Kerri is slightly heartbroken but is also intrigued by the information. She develops a curiosity about Mikey's fetish and decides to try her luck at coaxing her crush into a tickling session. And with her feet, it didn't take long. Before she knew it she was bed bound and tickled like she'd never been before. She screams, and laughs, and struggles to get away. Towards the end Mikey starts to feel a little bad for her and asks if she's had enough. Through her gasps for air she say "No I'm ok" Mikey, slightly confused, asks "You want more?" with a hint of mischief in her voice she says "Maybe". Looks like they will be in for a long night.

Preview:
http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums...singToBeTickledPartII-CuriousityPreviewPB.mp4

Video Available Here:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/44661

Have A Great Weekend!

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back