• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern Ontario Ticklephiles

Hello All

Hello All,

First, let me thank those of you who have communicated through the forum here and let me thank those of you that have communicated with me privately. It looks like the 15th of May is a good day (a few replies are still pending). As to the location, I was considering a very good chinese buffet that I visit. It is simple to get to and on the east side of Toronto. I do not have the restaurants actual address, but I will be visiting the restaurant in april. At that time, I will get exact distances and an address. For those in the area, if you want to find it and check it out early, here are some baseline instructions.

Name: Oriental Feast
Street: Victoria Park North (off the 401)
Distance from 401...not sure yet.

A large pink coloured building next to an underground hockey rink. It is on the West side of Vic. Park North and a good ways up the street from the 401. It features a wide variety in its buffer, a sushi bar, bbq bar and dim sum bar. If people don't like chinese or japanese food, please make some alternative suggestions. I have always found this restaurant to be of good quality and reasonable price. I am open to suggestions however. So please, feel free to make them.

Yours in Ogredom,

Ogre :couch:

cool

I know the place well, very close to home for me.... look forward to meeting everyone. Thanks again Ogre

The date and place sound good to me too, Ogre. I'll probably have to rely on public transit in Toronto... when you post the address could you also post what subway/bus lines the restaurant is on?

subway and buslines

Hi Angel,

Perhaps I can prevail in leafstk to help with the identification of subway and bus routes. I live 2 hours away from Toronto and am not familiar with public transportation in the area...but I will see what I can find for you. :)

Yours in ogredom,

Hi there,

Yes Angel, I can give you the routes and directions, its very close to me and I'm familiar with the transit lines. I'll get back to ya

Munch and such

Hello all,

Just asking people to check in again. I'm going to be making the reservation in about a month and I know not everyone is online with any frequency. Hope everyone is well and still intending on attending. Any luck with the address and bus routes, leafstk?

Now that my play is over and done, I have much more time free to take care of details and such.

Yours in Ogredom,

Hi,

It's Tina here. I've every intention of attending, however; I'll also need TTC directions besides the address. Also I'll probably need a reminder when the date is nearing. If I remember correctly it's May 15th. Sorry if I sound needy but my work and personal life is busy enough for 3 people at present. I'm hoping by May things will slow done slightly.

Take care,
Tina

TTC Directions

Hi Tina,

I'm going to leave the TTC directions to Leafstk. He lives in the area. If we don't hear from him over the next couple of weeks, I will try to find out for myself and post what I have learned. Since I do not live in Toronto, this could take some time. You are quite right, the 15th of May was the date we have chosen. I look forward to meeting you.

Yours in Ogredom,

Hey Ogre,

I'm still in! I won't be online much in the next month but I'll check in every so often for details.

I was looking at TTC maps, and from what I can tell there's probably a bus from the Don Mills subway station (on the Sheppard line) that runs past the restaurant... leafstk will have to confirm that.

Looking forward to seeing you all,

Sorry I haven't been around much guys. Yep, I'm still in as well. Okay, I'll get right on the directions for you guys, I can assure you its real easy. But as far as actual bus route numbers and such, I'll have to check that out (I drive far more than I take the TTC). I'll be in touch, take care all :)

okay sorry for the delay, I'm making it a priority to find out the route #'s and such for this week... once again my apologies, been really busy... looking forward to May 15! :)

may 15th

Greetings all,

We are reaching the end of April and May 15th is soon upon us. Due to motherboard failure, I have been without a computer for a month or more..I've lost count. It has taken some time to find a way around the security at work..but I am here. I hope we are all still on for the 15th. I have no email at home at the moment so I will post an email address here in the near future where I may be contacted. I apologize if you have been writing to me and I haven't answered..but I have no way to know.

I believe the email address: [email protected]
should still work. I will check it and get back to everyone.

Yours in ogredom,

this would be great. i am now just starting to reveal to my friends my foot and tickle fetish. so to be around people who arent shy about it would be great. i live in windsor.keep in touch

Congrats on your first post and welcome to the TMF! If you could make it, that would be great. It's comin up real soon!

I'm lookin up transit routes now, I'll post back later people :)

Okay, first things first....

Oriental Feast address is 3560 Victoria Park Ave. They have a phone number (416) 498-8868. It is located on Victoria Park Ave. just north of Finch. So if you hit Steeles, you know you've gone too far north! Anyway, best driving directions are (if you're coming from the west end), 401 East to 404 North. Take the Finch exit from the 404 and turn right (East). First major intersection will be Victoria Park Ave. Turn left (North) and you should see it shortly after that. I'll be back shortly with Bus Routes :)

TTC

Okay, assuming transit users will be using the subway, here are the routes and route numbers:

a) Take the Yonge St. subway line north all the way to the Finch subway stop

b) From Finch Station (at Yonge), take the Finch Ave. East bus (route 39). Major intersections you will pass before reaching Victoria Park Ave. are Bayview, Leslie and Don Mills Rd. Victoria Park is the first major intersection after passing the 404.

c) Get out at Victoria park and take the Victoria Park North Bus (route 24 or 224). Oriental Feast will not be far up the road from there... If you hit McNicoll Ave (still south of Steeles), you know you've gone too far. But it should be within walking distance.

For further info and ttc maps, you can visit ttc.ca or call (416) 393- INFO.

If any of you are confused by my directions or have any questions, feel free to respond or send me a pm. I'll help you out the best I can. Hope to see all of you there! :) Hope this helps Ogre.

BTW, what time do we plan on meeting? Afternoon? Evening? Its playoff time around here, the Leafs may be in action that night! :D ;)

Hey guys,

Thanks, Leafstk, for the directions. Much appreciated!

As for times, lunch in the early afternoon would probably be best for me... what does everyone think?

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the TTC directions and the address, much appreciated. As for time lunch or dinner is fine with me I've left May 15th open. Besides a location, date and time will there be a reservation and under whose name? I've never met any of you, therefore; I'm unable to recongnize anyone.

Take care,
Tina

hey tina if you would ever like to hook up for a private tickle meeting. let me know haha. i am 4 hours away

You're all welcome for the directions, hope they're as easy as they sound :) I'm with Angel on this, lunch suits me better - or atleast some time in the afternoon. Good question Tina - I believe Ogre is on top of the reservation bit, atleast I hope he is ;) I don't have a problem submitting the reservation and giving you guys my name, but I'll leave it to Ogre who has got this ball rolling in the first place. Ogre, if you still have email problems, let me know and I can help out where ever necessary. Looking forward to meeting you all! :)

gathering

Hey everyone....just wondering what the ages and sex of everyone who
plans on attending? I'm 26 male......

Hello all. The date draws near. I have seen a couple of posts declaring lunch the best time. So I will inform everyone of the basic plan I had in mind. It is subject to input from everyone. I would like this to be the most convenient for the most people. If Lunch is the case, I will make the reservation for 1:30 pm. I'll make the reservation under the name of Ogre. So you can ask for the Ogre table. I have still not received a list of confirmed attendees beyond the following people:

Leafstk
Angel
Ticklshfeet
Tina
Ogre

There have been others that expressed interest but have not yet confirmed their attendance to the following email address.

[email protected]

I will make reservations with a few extra seats to accomdate those who may attend without confirmation but can make no guarentees past a few extras.

As to rules and security for those who wish to attend. I would suggest the following things: Introduce yourself with your handle from here or a version of it eg. Ticklemepleez might be called pleez. Whether you choose to give out personal information addresses, phone numbers etc..is your own business, though I would not recommend it for the first time. If you are not attending alone, please give me the number of friends/spouse/signicant others that may be attending with you to allow for accurate reservations.
Rules of conduct should include basic common sense and manners:
Politeness is a must.
This is not meant to be a place or event to 'pick up', it is intended to be a meet and greet hello lunch. No one attending should have to deal with getting hit on or with unwanted attention. If people wish to engage in this, please do so through some other avenue than our lunch. I would like this to be a safe and comfortable place for all members there.

I realize that I am setting some arbitrary rules here, my intent is not be a dictator, just to keep things comfortable. This is not easy for some people to do and it is the responsibility of all to make it a positive experience. If you think I am out of line, I will accept your criticism (please refer it to the above email address) but I would ask you to respect these rules, at least for our first meeting. If the collective wishes to change things for next time, so be it.

I will be wearing a black t-shirt with the name OGRE in big white letters so as to be easily identifiable. I look forward to meeting all of you and hope that this can become a great and growing tradition.

PS. Thank you Leafstk for your work, we all appreciate it.

PPS. Confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm confirm your attendance at:
[email protected]
reservations will be made on wednesday of next week for 1:30 pm on saturday the 15th of may.

Yours in Ogredom,

Last edited:
Okay, sounds good, looking forward to meeting everyone Saturday :)
Well said, Ogre. This is my first time meeting others with an interest in tickling too, nevermind others from online. So naturally, I'll be a little nervous too, lol. But I'm sure it'll be worth while just getting a chance for us to meet and talk in a friendly atmosphere. Kudo's to everyone for making this happen. Seeya saturday!

geography

Hey, is everyone coming to the gathering from Toronto?
Anyone from outside Toronto?
If you don't mind saying, How old is everyone coming? or range?

I'm 26, male, bout an hour outside TO.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back