• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spanish F/M foot tickling clips

Laugh3D

3 random F/M clips recorded off of Spanish TV years ago. Not very long. For some reason they uploaded as .jpg files but just change extension from .jpg to .mpg and they should work fine. If someone can maybe change them to quicktime

fastshare.org/download/SpanishSoapOpera_FM.jpg
FastShare.org/download/SpanishGameShow_FM1.jpg
FastShare.org/download/SpanishGameShow_FM2.jpg

Soap Opera (2007) - Don't know the name of it, sorry. Maybe someone can tell. As you can see from the very quick second at beginning of clip there is more of her tickling the guys feet. Recorder just didnt get all of it. Maybe someone can figure out show and episode and get the rest. good luck.

Game Show (2005) - some game show where they are trying to get guys blood pressure up. some of the women try tickling the mens feet with feathers. not much of a reaction but thought someone might like it just for the fact that its a mainstream tickling scene.

Sorry, but... are you sure these are video clips? They all have image file extensions and when downloaded can't even be visualized as such...

Works for me. Under "save file as" change to "all files" and at the end of the file name add ".mpg" like Laugh3D said

Hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but....why post "stuff" that you have to jump through hoops to download....seriously.

The soap one is the best. It would be good to get the rest of the clip. The other two have really bad reactions. Good finds though.

It's what I tried and didn't work, forgot to mention that. What I meant is since these were posted as .jpg files I was wondering if these weren't actually pics or thumbnails posted by mistake instead of the actual video files. It's not any file that you can change the extension to work as such.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back