• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spanking and Tickling

InfinitePassion

I thought this would be fun to share with everyone. I'm currently dating a guy who has a very open spanking fetish...something I had never really thought much about, but turns out to be pretty awesome. Anyway...I figured since he was so open about his fetish, I would be open about mine. Well, as it turned out, he loved tickling too. Not as a fetish though, but still a lot. So we've met up a couple times and just kind of live out our fantasies with each other. I spank him, and he tickles me, and the other way around. And whenever I see him around (we go to college together) he'll always give me a hug and tickle my sides.

And for those who want more details...he'd pretty much hold me down and tickle me all over. Mostly my sides and ass though...gotta love an ass guy. lol

Interesting Story.

I notice that you have been a member for awhile, hope to hear from you more often.:cool:

Good for you InfinitePassion. How ticklish is he and where? Does he let you tie him down to tickle him? Thanks and I agree with paracar, you should post more often!!

Congratulations on delurking and making your first post, InfinitePassion.
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

Good for you InfinitePassion. How ticklish is he and where? Does he let you tie him down to tickle him? Thanks and I agree with paracar, you should post more often!!

Hes pretty ticklish...I'd say his worst spot is underneath his knees...then his tummy. I haven't tied him down YET. He just mentioned today how he wanted me to tie him down and tickle him...so there will possibly be some fun being had on Thursday. If there is I'll definitely post a detailed report. Just today he was working on a project in one of the labs...there was no class going on so we were completely alone and kept having tickling fights. Although, there was also some other stuff going on...

As long as it is a Love Spanking.

As long as the spanking does not get too intense, just a little warming of the buttocks.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back