• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sparrow's Feet (m/f) - new from Parker's

cinnabar

TMF Expert
This was Sparrow's very first time being tickled and her first time in bondage. You can see her surprised reaction when the tickling starts and she realizes that she can't pull her feet away from it. It starts off with slow sensual tickling with nylons, her nylons are cut off, and then the tickling increases with a bit of oil on her soles. Close up camera shot and lovely reactions.

Microsoft WMV Preview...http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4FDIE1F8
Apple QuickTime Preview...http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WFH99HRF

She wants feedback so please do leave some for her!

sparrowsFeet01.jpgsparrowsFeet02.jpg

Nice!!! It's great to have you back, thanks again for another great looking clip, her feet are super hot!!!

thanx buddy!
ptp.php

cute girl. cute feet.. nice angle. some toe bondage would be nice though :)

nice to see new material from you

I want to see some ff/f foot tickling. you and dorothy can each take a foot :)

She seemed a bit nervous to me, though that could just be me seeing things.

I love how she laughs in these videos, something that I think gets a bit lost among some of the models who are more screamers than laughers.

Great angle too, as usual with your videos. Soles and face, to catch every reaction. Naturally ticklish laughter, solid bondage, fingernails tickling length, steady and unhurried tickling style for great teasing. And oil! Bare feet are my favorite. Thanks for sharing the clip.

Just agreeing with everyone else. A cute, quasi "girl next door" type with cute feet. Very nice whilst slicked up with oil :)

Great angle too, as usual with your videos. Soles and face, to catch every reaction. Naturally ticklish laughter, solid bondage, fingernails tickling length, steady and unhurried tickling style for great teasing. And oil! Bare feet are my favorite. Thanks for sharing the clip.

Thanks, that angle was quite difficult. I'll pass these comments along to the couple as they're dying to hear them.

Sparrow has Really Cute Feet!!!
She looked a little nervous, tell her to relax!!!
Let the laughter flow, she has a great laugh and smile!!!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back