• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spider Gwen captured (m/f sexual)

socksoffplease

TMF Novice
It's another beautiful day in New York, especially when you're looking at the city from above, swinging at high speeds from the massive skyscrapers. Gwen Stacy, the ghost spider was out enjoying the beautiful weather. It had been a full week and not a crime to be seen. By now she had gotten most of the criminals locked up, and those that weren't locked up, were simply in hiding.

Gwen decided to hit the streets and mingle with the people, her people. She sits on a bench in front of an alley and a couple small businesses. She looks over and waves hello to a sweet old lady who looks absolutely delighted that New York's hero is taking the time to talk with her.

Behind them a figure begins to step from the shadows of the alley, a bottle of chloroform in one hand and a rag in the other. He soaks the rag in the liquid and gradually makes his way to the bench, praying the lady is distraction enough.

//watch out//

Gwen feels someone coming up behind her and starts to turn around, but it's too late. The rag covers her face and before she knows it, everything is black.

Gwen begins to wake up, still groggy. She glances around the room and doesn't see much in the almost completely empty warehouse other than four cameras pointing at her. One towards her face, one at her body and two at her feet, one looking at the tops, the other at the soles. She soon realizes she can't move much past her head. She's on a padded leather bench her ankles locked into a set of sturdy medieval stocks. Her hands chained to the ceiling.

"Hello?.. What.. What's going on here?" The hero continues to look around the dimly lit warehouse.

Suddenly, a voice from behind her. "Ah, Spider-Woman... So nice of you to join me at last. I hoped I would have a chance to meet you again and enjoy a...captive audience. You're here for me to extract a little...revenge..."

"I don't even know who you are.. Revenge for what?"

"Who I am is unimportant. Just know that your do-gooding and general heroics have scuppered my plans one too many times. As a result, I want a measure of revenge and now I have such an opportunity..."

She laughs a bit at the deja vu like speech. "Not the first time I've heard that. But, I have a pretty high pain tolerance, so torture isn't gonna be a great revenge plan."

The man chuckles deviously as he finally wanders into the light and stops in front of her, his face obscured by a mask of his own. He kneels at the foot of the stocks and begins to tap the sole of her ballet flats. "Oh, my dear lady, you simply must understand that torture can be effective even when it is painless..."

Gwen stares on, trying to figure out what he could mean.

"I take it by your silence, that you're confused. Let me give you a hint." He chuckles as he unwraps the ribbon from her left ankle, sliding off the shoe and exposing a size 7 foot in a black ankle sock. "Any guesses?"

Gwen had always been shy about showing her feet for reasons she would never tell anyone. So having her socked foot exposed made the hero blush a bit under her mask. Trying to stay positive, she replied sarcastically, "I knew it. You're gonna rub my feet. Pleeaasee.. Nooo.."

"In a sense.. You're not wrong." His finger hooks under the cuff of the sock and slowly peels it away. Gwen watches in horror as her pale skin is slowly revealed. Her toes curl, wrinkling up the soft skin of her sole, then with one final pull, her long blue polished toes are exposed.

"Who would have thought, that the ghost spider would have such pretty toes? Wow! Tell me something.. is the big, bad ghost spider ticklish too?

"Aaaahhhhahahaha!" Gwen shakes her head in a panic as she feels all of his fingers dragging up and down her sole. She was humiliated at how easy she was broken with something as childish as foot tickling, but couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh she's //so// ticklish! This is gonna be great!" He ties back her toes to an eyelet atop the stocks using some twine. "I gotta tell you.. Something about having you, spider-woman, helpless while I strip your ticklish feet.. It's really getting me going.." He winks at her as he works to strip her right foot, eventually peeling off the black sock in the same fashion as the first.

Gwen's face turns bright red as the shyly curling, pink polished toes of her right foot are revealed.

The man has to admire her multicoloured toenails as he ties her toes back for far more nefarious purposes. He ensures that all of her bonds are in place and secured before pulling up a seat at the foot of the stocks and looking at her intently... "My my. For a superheroine, you appear to take exceedingly good care of of your feet...and different colors.. Real cute, " he says with a wink.

"What is this.. Why are there cameras?"

"Oh, the cameras? They are for a paying audience. You see, there's something of a group of us who have suffered as a result of your endeavours. Between us, we decided on a suitably poetic method of torture and humiliation for you, which would allow us all to enjoy your fall from grace. This way, they can either watch live or receive a recording of what is about to happen. Either way, they will pay me handsomely for setting this up..."

Chuckling, he produces a small box, which he opens, revealing a number of implements such as electric toothbrushes, electric flossers, pinwheel, ballpoint pen, guitar picks, make up brushes etc. He takes out the pen and fidgets with it between his thumb and forefinger... Moving it slowly towards the pale white soles in front of him.

"What.. What are you doing.. Get away!" She screams in a panic, biting her lip nervously, knowing how much more ticklish she got when* receiving her powers that heightened her senses so much.

He simply grins devilishly as he lowers the pen towards her newly bound bare feet, knowing that the tied toes will only make her soles taut and smooth, preventing her toes from curling to offer any sort of assistance or protection from what she now knows is inevitable. "Oh, I would imagine you're in something of a...sensitive spot now, Spider-Woman..."

"Don't do this.." she protests, already giggling in anticipation.

He's instantly smitten as she begins to protest already, despite him not having touched her yet.* "Oh? Is something the matter, oh brave heroine?"

"Dohohont.." Her feet and toes twitching as much as they can.

The man enjoys the psychological torment he is inflicting now as she tries so very hard not to give him any ideas... The pen moves ever closer to her exposed, vulnerable bare feet... "That didn't answer my question, my dear..."

Her giggling seems to be becoming uncontrollable as the pen approaches closer and closer to her helpless soles.

He ponders aloud to himself... "Could it be that the great and mighty Spider-Woman has unbearably ticklish feet? Let's find out, ladies and gentlemen.." He then applies the tip of the pen to her bare soles and traces it up and down along each foot alternately...

"Nooohahahahahaa! Naaahahahaa!" The* sensations cause her to curl her toes so tightly, it breaks the twine.

He jumps, somewhat surprised as the twine breaks so easily. "I guess that's what superpowers will do for you." Still, it doesn't stop him from applying the pen to her still stocked soles, letting it stroke and trace all over them, even as they struggle and wiggle in a valiant, yet futile effort to escape or avoid the tickling. "Such strong toes you have, especially for one so sensitive underfoot..."

"Stohohoppp hahahahahaaaaa!" Her long toes curl tightly, wrinkling up the soft, pale soles. "Pleheheeasee! Hehehehehahahahaaa!"

He ignores her pleas and simply continues to feather the buttery soft feet, ensuring that she is helpless and forced to endure such brutally delicate torture in recompense for her actions as a superheroine. "Awww, such a ticklish little heroine, hm? Tickle tickle tickle..."

"Heheheheehee Hahahahahahehehahaa! OHMYGOHOHODDD!"

Applying his fingertips to her bare soles now, adding a second stimulus as the pen continues to tease and torment her feet with a gentler touch. He delights in her helplessness and the way she's reduced to such a giggling, girlish state from just gentle touches to her bare feet.

"Nononoooaahahahahaaa! Ihihicahahanttakeihihiittt! OHOHOFUHUCKK!"

He adds more verbal teasing as he delights in reducing her to a more helpless state as the combination of his fingertips and feather begin to take their toll on her. "Awww, such a ticklish little superheroine... Who would have thought such a powerful lady could be brought down by a little tickling? Kitchy kitchy koo..."

"Heheheheehee Hahahahahahehehahaa! PLEASEPLEASENOOOOO!" She screams in a ticklish panic, unsure of how to get out of this one.

The man seems to take great pleasure in the sound of her helpless laughter as it spills from her lips and behind her mask. He tickles between the toes with the pen as he continues to explore every inch of her ticklish bare feet.

"NOOOHOHOHOOHAHAHAAA NOTMYTOHOHOOESS! OHOHOHOOMYGOHOHODD!" She bucks around and screams with uncontrollable laughter as her most ticklish spot is found.

He starts to grow more and more excited and aroused as she begins to break as a result of the toe tickling. He would risk trying with his fingertips but, having seen the state of the twine, he doesn't fancy losing his fingers.

"NAAHAAHAAHAAAAAA PLEEHEEHEEASEE NOTTHETOHOHOOHOOOESS!" Tears welling in her eyes behind the mask. She can feel her nipples getting hard under the suit as well.

He then takes out some much stronger toe ties and once again endeavours to secure her toes back to the eyelets atop the stocks.

Panting as she feels her toes tied with something that feels as strong as steel. Her vulnerable toes twitch, knowing they aren't breaking out of this one.

The man takes an electric toothbrush from the box and activates it. He then applies the rotating bristles to the toes of her other foot, ensuring that the toes of both her feet are being tickled simultaneously.

"OHMYFUHUHUCKINGGOODDD! NOOOOOHOHOHAHAHAHAA! WAITWAITWAITHAHAHAAAAAAA!" She's beside herself with laughter as her hyper sensitive toes are assaulted.

Countless more moments are spent exploring her helpless toes with the implements at his disposal, delighting in the way her tortured, laughter infused pleas provide the soundtrack to his efforts.

Unbeknownst to ANYONE, she always keeps her feet hidden because having her toes played with is her biggest kink.. She tries to fight the urges, but can already feel an orgasm approaching.

"MMMMMMFUUCK AAAAHHHHAHAHAHAAA! DOHOHOHONT! PLEASE WAITWAITWAITHAHAHAAAAAAA!"

The villain is oblivious to her kink as he simply indulges in his revenge against the heroine, growing ever more aroused and thrilled as she gradually succumbs to the brutally delicate torture he inflicts upon you. His associates must be loving this equally as much as the whole ordeal is recorded and broadcast live as it happens.

"IHIHITTICKLESSOHOHOOMUCH HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAA! MMMMM OHOHOHOHONOOOOO!" She screams as her toes try to curl tightly in their restraints.

The pen suddenly begins scribbling and teasing the undersides of her long toes, even as the electric toothbrush never tires or deviates from its focus upon her helpless toes.

The extended attention to her toes pushes her over the edge as she screams with ticklish pleasure. "OHOHOHONOOO! I'M CUMMINGGGG! MMMMMMFUUCKYEHEHEHESSSS!"

Her captor is instantly taken aback as he hears her and realises what has happened on account of his efforts. He takes a moment to recover before a huge rictus grin washes across his face.

He puts down his tools and looks at her as she sits there panting before him... "Well well well...that was an unexpected response. It would seem that you are full of surprises, even when at my mercy, Spider-Woman..."

The bottom of her suit is dripping wet and her face is flushed with humiliation under the mask.

He continues speaking as he takes two more items from the box... "The beauty of this is that I can turn this outcome to my advantage. You see, I believe that when a lady achieves climax, all of her senses are heightened. Your senses are already heightened due to those powers. Therefore, I can take advantage of this situation.."

Gwen can't believe what she's hearing. She begs. "Please.. No more.. Please please please.. I'm sorry! I'll never bother you again.."

He flicks the switches on the two items he took from the box; electric flossers. He then lifts them and applies them to her toes, allowing the flosser to wriggle and probe and tease in the spaces between and under her tied toes, one flosser per foot.

"NAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA! FUCK FUCK FUHUHUCKK! NOHOHOHOMOORE!" Gwen bucks around screaming hysterically.

The man relishes in the knowledge that she has to endure more unbearable torture this time, given that her toes are securely tied, leaving no option to wiggle her feet or curl her toes. He applies the flossers with an almost scary dedication as he enjoys her helpless predicament and subsequent weakness to such torture methods.

"PLEEHEEHEEASEE HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAA! IHIHITTICKLESSOHOHOOMUUCCHHH! AAAAHHHHAHAHAHAAA!"

He makes sure that the cameras are picking up all of this as it will sell like hotcakes once word gets out. Not to mention, it will all but ruin her crimefighting credibility when people realise her weakness. "Oh, I have no doubt that it does. That's why I am taking such pleasure in inflicting it upon you..."

Her heightened senses causing her to laugh uncontrollably, her girlish giggles flowing from her hidden face.

The tickling continues, he's clearly enjoying exerting such power over such a powerful adversary, especially through such unorthodox and unexpected means... "You see, Spider-Woman, you are now absolutely at my mercy. If I really wanted to, I could reveal your secret identity..."

She's still screaming with laughter, then remembers the other cameras. One at her face, one at her body.. "He couldn't possibly be planning on completely stripping me and exposing my face, " she thinks, blushing bright red at the thought.

"You look exhausted.." He says, walking up to her upper body, his fingers tickling the entire way up. First, up her sole and around to the top of her foot. Then up her leg.. Her knee.. Her thighs, slowing down for a moment to play with the wet spot in her suit. Gwen giggles and shifts uncomfortably as the tickling travels up her body, moaning slightly as the fingers tease her pussy.

"Tickle tickle, spider.." His hands suddenly squeezing her sides, sending the hero into hysterics.

"Nohohohohooo! Stohohoppp thaaattt!" He takes obvious delight in the giggles he's causing, his fingers continuing to torment her ribs, a big smirk on his face as he listens to her pained laughter.

The tickling stops and she tries her best to catch her breath while he goes into his box, pulling out scissors and slouching the suit horizontally just under her breasts, then again at her waist.

The sound of tearing fabric is all she hears until she feels the air on her exposed stomach and sides. Without warning, his nails skitter around her twitching belly.

"Ohmyygoddd! Eeehehehehaaahaa! That's ehehenoouugghh!"

"This isn't even close to the end.." He remarks as his hands move up to her face, his fingers hooking under her mask and peeling it up to her nose, exposing her mouth and blushing cheeks.

He watches her lips tremble before speaking, "please.. You can't take off my mask.. I'm begging.. I'll do anything.."

"Anything, huh?.." The man inquires before suddenly and quickly pulling the entire mask off. "I can already do anything I want." Gwen screams in disbelief as her beautiful, blushing face and blonde hair are exposed to this man and everyone watching.

"No way.. You're Gwen.. the captain's daughter! This is better than I could have ever expected!" He sees her eyes go wide, tears welling at the mention of her father. "He doesn't know.. Does he? Oh this is rich! Daddy is gonna be so disappointed that his daughter is the vigilante he's been chasing!"

Gwen drops her head, tears falling down her face. "You've won! I'm beaten.. Defeated.. Exposed.. Please just let me go now.."

"Not a chance.." His scissors cut straight up her suit and he opens it up to expose her naked chest and blue panties. "This is just getting good.." His hands tickling her belly and sides at full speed, eventually working their way up to her stiff nipples.

"OH FUHUHUCKK! HAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAHAAAA! DOHOHOHONT!" Gwen is practically convulsing from the tickling, but his hands are merciless. Working their way up to her armpits, his nails lightly tickling. "OH MY FUHUHUCKKING GODDD! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAAA! PLEASE PLEASE STOP! PLEEAASSEE!"

"I can't believe I made the great spider-woman cry. I broke the spider and now she's mine.." His fingers digging into her sensitive pits, causing Gwen's laughter to go silent.

"And now for the finale.." He cuts away her panties and drops his own pants. His 9 inch cock throbbing as he watches the completely nude girl squirming helplessly.

He unlocks her feet and attaches them to chains hanging from the ceiling, spreading her legs apart. Her dainty feet dangling right at eye level.

She watches as he gets between her legs, moving closer and closer until she suddenly feels him slide inside of her. She bites her lip, her back arching as much as she's able. "Ohhhhhhfucckk! Mmmmm oh my God.." Gwen moans as he starts to fuck her, his cock sliding in and out, faster and faster.

He grabs one of the feet and licks up the wrinkles sole, his cock pumping faster.

"NOOOHOHOHOOHAHAHAAA! NOT MY FEEHEEHEEEET!"

Her cries are ignored as he starts nibbling on her long toes, sending the poor girl into hysterics. A loud mixture of moans, screams and laughs escaping from her blushing, tear covered face.

"Not so tough anymore, are you?" He grins and then goes back to torturing her dainty toes. His tongue dancing across all ten toes, then darting in between them.

"No.. Not again.. Please.." She thinks to herself, feeling the inevitable orgasm approaching the more her toes are licked and tickled.

His lips wrap around her big toe, sucking passionately while he fucks the beaten superheroine, sparking an immediate reaction. "FUUUHUHUCCKKAHAHAHAA! I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMINGGGG!" Gwen screams, her fists clenching and her toes curling.

She looks into the camera, her eyes exhausted. The last thing she feels is his warm cum on her feet, dripping between her toes.

Then it all goes black as the tormented girl passes out.

Very cool story! Looks like Spider-Gwen's superheroine days are over!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back