• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spider-Man 4 = The Black Cat

Sandrock74

4th Level Green Feather
Rumor has it that Rachel McAdams is going to be cast as Felicia Hardy, the Black Cat in the next Spidey movie. About time we finally get some eye candy in this film franchise!

I hope we finally get to see the Lizard in action. I think the Cat could make for a good moral foil for Spidey to play off of and the Lizard could provide the (literal) monster for the battle at the end of the movie. That would all make sense, so they probably won't do it :facepalm:

Hopefully, there will be less of Kirsten Dunst!

She made me want to wear headphones for the amount of screaming she did. Ridiculous shit.

If it was anything like the last movie it'll be Spider-Man VS the cast of Hairspray.

In all 3 of the Spiderman movies I've seen nothing that I could really call...well...good. Other than watching him swing around is kinda fun. I'm dismayed by that, because I like Sam Raimi's movies. I met his brother Ted once.

Spiderman 1 was awesome.

Spiderman 2 was fuckin' FANTASTIC.

Spiderman 3... I'd rather watch a dog go poop. Or a masturbating clown. Or pretty much ANYTHING else. I wanted to put my fist through the television at the end.

Spiderman 4 had better be awesome on a level with Spiderman 2 or The Dark Knight. Or else. One cute girl does not a movie make.

I loved Spider-Man 3.. and the Lizard should be in the 4th movie...

and I didn't really like The Dark Knight (Someone else mentioned it so I thought I'd state my opinion on that too lol)

I loved Spider-Man 3.. and the Lizard should be in the 4th movie...

and I didn't really like The Dark Knight (Someone else mentioned it so I thought I'd state my opinion on that too lol)

I wasn't a big fan of Spider-Man 3 myself. I was like 9 years old when the Secret Wars/alien costume storyline began, so it all has a special place in my memories. I didn't care for the movie version of it at all.

Also, The Dark Knight is highly overrated! I'm beginning to suspect that DC put a hit out on Heath Ledger, to help make TDK become this revered movie.

Spider-Man 3 was Craptacular. It was like they took a pretty, gift wrapped box with a bow on top and stuffed it full of crap. As someone that read all of the books, I was EXTREMELY disappointed with that effort. They had better redeem the franchise with part 4.

The 3rd Spiderman was rushed and sloppy. I hope they take their time this time around.

I wasn't a big fan of Spider-Man 3 myself. I was like 9 years old when the Secret Wars/alien costume storyline began, so it all has a special place in my memories. I didn't care for the movie version of it at all.

Also, The Dark Knight is highly overrated! I'm beginning to suspect that DC put a hit out on Heath Ledger, to help make TDK become this revered movie.

Yeah I know alot of people that didn't really like the 3rd one.. I thought it was awesome, but I guess that's mostly just me. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, as long as they're not the stupid irritating people that think they're opinion is fact, then they should just be shot...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was displeased with The Dark Knight though. Everyone gets on my case when I tell them I didn't really like it. Heath Ledger did a really good job as Joker but I thought the movie dragged on and could be quite boring at times.

sometimes i feel like maybe its a better idea not to make too many of these movies. Spiderman 1 and 2 were awesome but the third film was huge donkey dookie.

Who's up for Magnus the Robot Fighter?

CGI time, Muthafukkas!!!

Spiderman 1 was awesome.

Spiderman 2 was fuckin' FANTASTIC.

Spiderman 3... I'd rather watch a dog go poop. Or a masturbating clown. Or pretty much ANYTHING else. I wanted to put my fist through the television at the end.

Spiderman 4 had better be awesome on a level with Spiderman 2 or The Dark Knight. Or else. One cute girl does not a movie make.

Totally agree. The strength of the first two movies was that they had one single slowly developing plot line that allowed for Peter Parker to really evolve over the course of the movie, particularly in the second movie where his own desires are directly contrary to the moral obligations he feels as Spiderman. The message of the third movie though just got completely buried in a frenzied convoluted plot that bounced from one plot and one bad guy to the next in chaotic fashion. Also, Peter Parker as Venom = lamest villain ever.

I don't really have a problem with Kirsten Dunst, or MJ as a character. I just am tired of the franchise depending solely on her as Spiderman's sole reason for being. If she has a lesser, but still important role in the next movie, and stops screaming the whole time, I'll be happy.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back