• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spider-Women (Julia Carpenter & Jessica Drew) vs the Spider-Verse Ticklers

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
The next chapter in my ongoing Spider-Verse series featuring Julia Carpenter and Jessica Drew (both know as Spider-Woman at different times)

Spider-Women (Julia Carpenter & Jessica Drew) vs the Spider-Verse Ticklers
New York, Earth 616:

“Thanks for lunch Jessica, I really appreciate it!” Julia Carpenter, a redhead in a business suit said as the waiter began clearing away the table
“No problem Julia, us Spider-ladies have to stick together” Jessica Drew, a raven haired young women in jeans and a t-shirt replied warmly, the two women where both super heroines who had each used the codename Spider-Woman at different times and regularly met up to discuss their adventures. They were at a café ready to leave when their respective spider senses went off
“STOP THIEVES!!!!!!” a woman called as two young women ran off in opposite directions, one holding a purse and the other a handbag. Julia and Jessica quickly nodded to each other and ran after them

Jessica chased after the blonde with the purse while Julia went after a brunette with the handbag, with both thieves easily outpacing the heroines. Jessica quickly removed her clothes to reveal her red and yellow costume, leaving her street clothes webbed up against a dumpster. Pulling on her mask she then followed her target down an alley
“Nowhere to run!” she called out, only to find the alley empty! She looked around but it was blocked by a huge fence that no thief would be able to jump over, however her spider sense then went off again as she looked up to find the thief…sticking to the wall? Before Jessica could process this the thief had let go of the wall and was falling straight towards her while holding out her hands!
“WHAT THE HELL?” Jessica shouted out as webbing flew from the girl’s wrists which quickly bound Jessica’s arms, pinning them to her sides as the thief landed in front of her and pulled a small purple ball from her pocket which she threw at Jessica’s chest. The ball exploded on contact releasing a cloud of knockout gas that Jessica involuntarily breathed in
“NO… STOP!!!!!!” Jessica cried as she found the alley start to spin while trying to rip the webbing away but her strength seemed to completely vanish! Her blonde assailant then pressed a button on her belt causing a portal to open behind Jessica which four tentacles appeared from and grabbed the heroine
“NNNOOO!!!! DDAAMMNN ITTTT LLEEETT GOOO!!!!!” Jessica shouted while trying to remain conscious and escape, but the blonde thief suddenly pushed her further into the tentacles grasp
“NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!” was all Jessica could say as they wrapped around her and she was dragged into the portal followed by the blonde seconds before it vanished

Julia meanwhile had chased her thief into an abandoned building now dressed in her black and white costume as she searched through darkness
“Why is my spider sense going off for a common thief?” she thought while looking around, however she failed to see a small button hidden under the dirt on the floor
“YYYYYYYAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Julia wailed as a powerful surge of electricity ran through her body the moment she stepped on the button, then before she could recover the thief leapt from her hiding place behind Julia and started unleashing a volley of impact webbing at her
“AAARRGGHH!! GET OFF ME!!!!!” Julia shouted as she found her left arm pinned to her side and tried ripping the webbing away, however as she did so the thief suddenly webbed her legs together before jumping over the redhead and doing a spin kick into her chest
“OOOOFFF!!!!!” Julia cried as she lost her balance and fell to the floor now with only her right arm free. Julia then threw a venom blast at the thief but she seemed to have a spider sense of her own as she easily dodged it and retaliated by firing off more webbing to pin Julia’s other arm down before continuing to cover her body in webbing until only her head was left free
“YOU BETTER LET ME GO OR ELSE YOU’RE GONNA PAMMMFFFF!!!!!” Julia shouted until the thief webbed her mouth closed as well. Julia continued trying to tear free and nearly succeeded until the thief straddled her and pulled a syringe from her pocket, Julia shook her head as the injection was administered and she lapsed into unconsciousness followed by the thief summoning a portal and the tentacles scooped Julia up and dragging her through the dimensional barrier along with her assailant

Both Spider-Women awoke to find themselves strapped down to metal X frames inside a strange lab
“Jess are you ok?”
“Yeah Julia I’m alright” they both said as they tried tugging at their bonds
“Damn it I can’t get free, can you?”
“No…it’s like my strength’s been blocked!”
“Exactly!” Liv said as she entered the lab, her tentacles hovering above her “Thanks to a serum of my own design, you ladies won’t be going anywhere for a long time!”
“DOC OCK?!” they both said in shock at seeing a female version of the villain from their world
“Correct my dears!”
“Why are we here?” Julia shouted
“Simple, you’re the newest recruits to my ever growing army of Spider-slaves!“
“So those girls we fought…” Jessica gasped
“Were former Spider-heroines like yourselves, now my loyal minions!”
“You monster! What have you done to them?”
“Oh, you’re going to find out right now!”

As soon as Liv said that her tentacles sprang forth with two heading towards Jessica and the other two at Julia. Before they could respond the tentacles ripped away the soles of their boots leaving Julia’s size 7’s in tan nylons while Jessica’s size 6’s in white socks exposed
“HEY! GET AWAY FROM US!” both women cried as the tentacles continued tearing away until their boots where mere shreds of fabric
“LET US GO RIGHT NOW!” Julia shouted
“Of course…once you’re both my broken pets!” Liv grinned as she pulled up a chair and sat down by Jessica
“W..what are you doing?” Jessica said, trying to hide her fear now that her boots were gone
“Just this!” Liv replied as she suddenly began running her fingers over Jessica’s socked arches

“HHHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAA NOHOOHOOHOHO DDOOHOHOHOHNNNTTT!!!!!” Jessica screamed, her laughter quickly filling the room as she thrashed about against the restraints
“LEAVE HER ALONE!” Julia shouted at seeing her friend suddenly being tormented as she also tried fighting against her own bonds to help her, only for one of the tentacles to press itself against her mouth to silence her
“Now now you’ll get your turn soon enough!” Liv said bluntly as she continued tickling Jessica’s feet, her wiggling fingers scurrying over her arches and insteps. Soon enough Liv had pulled off one of her socks as well and began playing a game to test out her differing reactions between her bare and socked foot
“HHHHHHAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA NOOHOHOOHOHOOOOO MOHOHOHORRREEE!!!!!!!” Jessica kept crying again and again, her feet trying desperately to kick Liv away

Liv then grabbed her remaining sock and began slowly pulling it off
“HHHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAA NOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!! SOHOHOHOMMEEEEOOHHAAANNEEEE HHEHEHEHLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!” she begged, hoping for some kind of deliverance even as her sock was fully removed
“Coochie coochie coo little Spider!” Liv giggled as she removed her gloves and dug her nails right into Jessica’s soles
“HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PPHHLLUUUHHHHLLELELEAAAHSSEEEEE!!!!!!!! IIIII CAHAHAHHAHNNTTTTT TATATAATAHAHAHAHKKKKEEE IIHHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jessica screamed frantically with tears in her eyes and running down her cheeks

“Looks like Jessica need’s a break!” Liv chuckled as she moved away leaving Jessica struggling to breathe while Liv repositioned herself to be by Julia and began running her nails over her nyloned arches instead
“HA! JOKES ON YOU CAUSE I’M NOT TICKLISH!” Julia shouted as Liv continued skittering her fingers up and down the heroine’s feet, Julia was telling the truth however and had never been ticklish in her entire life so was more focused on breaking free than Liv’s silly torture. Liv however continued trying to get her captive to laugh, testing out different speeds and spots all over Julia’s feet but after 15 minutes the heroine hadn’t even cracked a smile
“TOLD YOU!” Julia said in satisfaction “NOW STOP THIS AND LET US GO!”
“Hmm, can’t have that!” Liv replied as one of her tentacles went over to her lab table and grabbed a spray canister which it then pointed at Julia’s soles “Luckily, I have an easy fix for that!” and with that she tore open the nylon on Julia’s left foot and pressed the nozzle. Julia let out an annoyed yelp as a weird viscous liquid came out from the canister with Liv continuing to spray until every inch of her foot was coated before Liv slowly began massaging away, tenderly rubbing the strange concoction into Julia’s now bare skin
“Maybe if you let us go and give us both a foot massage we won’t kick your ass for kidnapping us!” Julia called out, finding the massage incredibly pleasant but still wanting to get away from Liv
“Tempting but no” Liv answered, soon she was done and the liquid had left Julia’s bare foot with a glistening shine
“Now then, where were we?” she asked as she extended her index finger and with the lightest touch moved it down Julia’s left arch

Julia had no idea what happened but the next thing she knew she was screaming as loud as possible while bucking furiously against her restraints
“HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WWHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHTTTTTT THAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHH HHEEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she tried asking between the torrents of laughter now pouring out from her as Jessica watched in horror. Liv grinned at her success and began using all of her fingers randomly over every spot of Julia’s foot
“A special nerve enhancer I have been working on for any un-cooperative test subjects” Liv explained as she grabbed Julia’s toes in one hand to pull them back before using her nails in between them
“HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GGGEGEGEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHHHETTTTTT AAAWWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAYYYYYY!!!!!!!” Julia cried, never having experienced anything like this!
“Why? I thought you weren’t ticklish? Besides the effects don’t last long… 10 to 12 hours maybe… or possibly permanent!”

Julia couldn’t believe this, that psycho had actually found a way to make her ticklish and the results were so unbearable that she actually thanked Liv when she stopped
“HHHHHHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA THHAHAHAHHhhhnnkkk yohohohoo….” she gasped as Liv moved away from her
“Oh, don’t thank me, I just don’t want to wear you out too quickly” Liv callously replied before turning to Jessica “Hmm, I wonder what happens if I use this stuff on an already ticklish person?”
“NO! PLEASE DON’T! I CAN’T BEAR BEING TICKLED! I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE DONT!!!!” Jessica wailed, the thought of being made even more ticklish filled her with dread! However, her pleas were in vain as Liv sprayed both her soles with the concoction before slowly working it into her skin
“Ready?” she then asked but Jessica’s was so paralyzed with fear that she could only silently shake her head with pleading eyes “Great!” and with that Liv dug her nails into the centre of both Jessica’s arches

The effects were instantaneous
“HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTHHTHTHTHTHHTHTHHTHAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!! PPPPLLELEHEHEHEHEHEHHEAAASSEEEEEEEEE SSTTHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jessica cried over and over while kicking about wildly, praying that her strength would return so she could break free, but she could only lay there and take Liv’s torture

“DAMN IT ENOUGH ALL READY! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!” Julia shouted, trying to help her friend, only to yelp when Liv tore the nylon off her right foot and coated the now bare skin with the spray
“If you wanted to join in again you only had to ask!” she chuckled as she started to tickle both Spider-Women at once, putting on her vibrating gloves and using them and her tentacles to devastating effect. Soon her tentacles were moving upwards along their helpless bodies, slowly cutting away parts of their costumes at their stomachs, underarms, sides, knees and thighs before spraying their now exposed skin with the sensitivity spray and unleashing their vibrating tips as they begin dancing over their increasingly ticklish flesh
“HHHHAAAAA HAAAAA PPLLEEAASSSEEEE SSTTHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!!!” Jessica cried
“HHHHHAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA GGEEHEHEHETTTT AAWAAAAAHHHYYYY YOHOHOHOUUU FFRREEHEHEHEHHEAAAKKKKK!!!!!!!!!” Julia shouted, hating how the bizarre concoction was affecting her and the laughter she was forced to do for this psycho

Liv however kept going, loving to test the reactions of the two heroines and especially how her spray was working, something that would certainly prove useful for her future plans! She was also enjoying listening to their different types of laughter, Jessica’s being one of pure pleading hysteria while Julia’s was laughter with an unmistakable hint of anger as well. Liv then picked up a pair of hairbrushes and dragged them down both of their respective arches, first Jessica and the Julia
“HHHHHHHAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jessica wailed, by now having lost the ability to speak as the bristles scratched over her bare wrinkled skin
“HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DDAHAHAHAHAHAHAHMMMMNNNN YOOHOHOHOHOOHUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!” Julia cried angrily while trying to kick Liv and knock away two of the tentacles currently tormenting her ribs

“Well ladies, I’ve got to go do some work” Liv finally said
“HHHAAAA HAAAAA THTHAAAAAHAANAKKK GOOHHOOODDNEEEESSS!!!!!” Jessica cried now that the tickling would finally end
“But don’t worry, I’m leaving you in good hands!” Liv then added as she stood up and pressed a button on her belt causing the door behind her to slide open. Julia and Jessica were greeted to the sight of the two women who had captured them earlier, each with a small chip squarely planted on their foreheads
“You didn’t get a proper introduction before. Say hello to Gwen,” Liv motioned as a blonde with cropped hair wearing a white and teal bikini approached “And Mayday” she added as the other girl, a brunette wearing a blue and red bikini walked over and both stood silently besides the villain “As I mentioned before they were both heroines on their respective Earths before falling into my thrall!” Liv said proudly as she held their chins in her hands while they remained perfectly still “They will take very good care of you! Won’t you girls?”
“Yes Liv…” they both replied in a trance like state as Gwen moved over to Jessica while May stood over Julia
“Have fun ladies” Liv chuckled as she walked out
“DAMN IT LET US GO!” Julia screamed angrily but she was ignored as the door shut and the heroines were left with their new guards

Wasting no time Gwen knelt down by Jessica’s feet while May moved to the other end of the bound Julia so she would have access to her armpits
“Ok listen, I don’t know what she’s done to you, but you can untie us and we can all esCAAAHHAHAHAAAAPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!” Julia tried to say before May’s nails skittered over her underarms
“No-one ever escapes…” May said in a monotone as she continued
“HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA SSTTHHHAAAPPP!!!!!!” Julia squealed just as Jessica also screamed when Gwen started running the tip of her tongue up and down her arches
“PLLEEHEHEHESSSEEEE NNNOOOOO MOOHHOHORRREEE!!!!!!!!!” she screamed but was ignored as Gwen kept on going

The two heroines swiftly learned that their captors were absolutely merciless and immune to any of their cries for help as they continued tickling them nonstop. Gwen started using an electric toothbrush from Liv’s supplies on one of Jessica’s feet while running her tongue over her other arch and toes at the same time
“HHAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PPLLEHEHEHSSSEEE SSTTAHHHPPP!!!!! III CAHAHANNTTT TAAHAHAKKEEEE IITTTTTT!!!!!!!” she begged to no avail. Julia meanwhile had to contend with May straddling her waist and webbing two small bullet vibes set to maximum against her underarms allowing her to target her bared sides and stomach
“HHHEEEEE HEEEEEEE CCUUHHHAAAATTT IIHIHIHITT OOOUUUHHTTT!!!!!” Julia shouted as May’s fingers wiggled incessantly against her ribs and navel via the cut open parts of her costume, finding that no matter which way she shifted about there would be May’s fingers ready and waiting for her “HHHHHAAAAA HAAAAAAAA PPHHLLEEAAAHHSSEEEEEE SSTTHHAHAPPAPPPP!!!!!!” Julia wailed as the fingers and non-stop vibrators continued

Eventually once the vibrators batteries finally died Julia and Jessica were finally given a brief respite, but it was not to last as May and Gwen both walked over to Jessica’s sides
“Haaaa haaa…nooo….plleehheesseee nohohoo mmooaarre…” the heroine wailed in horror as they silently stared at her before digging their nails into the hollows of her underarms causing her to thrash desperately about in her restraints
“HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAVVVEEEE MEHEHEHEHEHERRRRCCYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed, knowing that she would rather face off against an entire horde of HYDRA troopers than take one more second of this torture!
“LEAVE HER ALONE YOU BRAFFFFFSSS!!!!!” Julia tried to say but a shot of webbing from May quickly covered her mouth to gag her, leaving her frantically trying to escape and help her friend

Gwen and May continued expertly tickling Jessica’s body, even planting the occasionally drawn out kiss on her sensitive underarms and sides before taking turns to kiss her belly button and around her navel
“NNNNNOOOOO MOOOOHHOORREEEE!!!!!!!!” Jessica cried each time, but they weren’t finished yet as they took up positions by her feet and sprayed another coating of the sensitivity liquid upon them
“NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jessica cried frantically as they descended upon her soles with fingers, brushes, feathers and combs driving the poor woman to the brink of insanity
“PPPPLLLEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEE SSTHTHHHAAHHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!!!”
“DDMMFFF IFFFF SSTTHHFFFF!!!!!!!!!” Julia shouted but was again ignored. The pair kept going before nodding to each other and starting kissing all over Jessica’s feet before each of them started slowly sucking on one of her big toes at the same time, which finally proved too much for Jessica
“HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…” she wailed before finally passing out on the X frame with a huge grin still on her face

“YYUUFFFF BBFFFFSSS!!!!!!” Julia screamed at Gwen and May who immediately proceeded to walk over to her and pull away the web gag “MIND CONTROLLED OR NOT WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE YOU’RE BOTH GONNA PAY!!!!!!” she growled but this did nothing to dissuade them as they each sat either side of her as they had before with Jessica and removed the vibrators before starting on Julia’s underarms by planting long drawn out kisses upon them
“HHHAAAAA HAAAAAAA NOOOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” Julia cried, her underarms being incredibly sensitive due to both the spray and the vibrators that had been on them while her tormentors relentlessly kept kissing and licking them while also using their fingers to torment her sides and stomach as well until May finally moved down to her feet and sprayed more liquid on them. She then began kissing Julia’s left foot followed swiftly by Gwen joining her at the right one who began dragging a hairbrush across her arch while also kissing her toes
“NNNOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!! SSTTHHAAHAHAHAAPPPP IITTTT!!!!!!! STTHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA…” she cried defiantly, trying desperately to kick them away but again like with Jessica they each started sucking on her toes at the same time which finally proved too much and she also passed out

Throughout the whole time Jessica and Julia were being tickled Liv was watching everything through a video feed in her lab
"Such effective ticklers my little Spiders make, wouldn't you agree MJ?" she asked to Mary Jane who was currently kneeling on the floor under her desk and giving her a foot massage while wearing only a red and white bikini
"You’re insane!" MJ growled as she tried to force herself to resist Liv’s commands but with the improved control chip on her forehead her entire body below her neck was currently Liv's plaything with only her head having any free will "And my husband will stAARRGGHH!!!" she tried to continue before Liv casually pressed the chips remote causing her eyes to glaze over as the chip took over her entire body
"What was that?" Liv asked again
"They sure do! Great job Doctor!" MJ giggled as she happily went back to massaging Liv’s feet
"That's what I thought" Liv grinned as she continued watching the feed while Gwen and May began removing the unconscious women from the room one at a time and moving them to the containment cells

Later

Gwen and Mayday both stirred to find themselves still wearing their respective bikini’s while strapped down in to the very same X frames that Jessica and Julia had been tied to before, however their control chips had been removed bringing back their mental freedom
"Ohhh...what happened?" May asked in a daze
"I think that crazy bitch made us capture and tickle other heroines!" Gwen gasped as she tried to remember the last few hours
"Correct Ms Stacey!" Liv replied as she appeared on a screen "And you both did such a good job that they're now the latest additions to my army of Spider-slaves!" with that the door slid open and Jessica and Julia entered, each now wearing a red and yellow and a white and black bikini respectively along with a control chip on their foreheads
"Both are now 100% loyal to me and they wanted to show you their appreciation for bringing them here. Right ladies?"
"Yes Doctor..." they both replied in a trance as they began approaching Gwen and May

"No listen to us! You have to fight it!"
"Don't listen to her!" the girls screamed frantically at them but the chips were too powerful, all they wished to do was obey Liv's every command as they sat themselves down with Jessica by Gwen’s feet and Julia by May’s, each producing a can of spray and a feather
"NOOOOOOOO DOOOONNTT!!!!" they each cried as the spray was applied to their feet and they immediately felt a tingling sensation as their sensitivity started to increase
"Tickle tickle tickle" Julia and Jessica then said in an almost robotic monotone as they began

Gwen and May both started screaming with laughter as the feathers and nails of their captors started tickling them, using only the barest of touches to cause near hysterics. Liv meanwhile remained in her control room to observe and record everything
"Quite a success right MJ?" she asked, however MJ could not answer as the bikini clad heroine was now strapped to an X frame behind Liv with a thick panel gag in her mouth while all she could do was twist around in her bonds as Liv's tentacles swarmed around her, one holding spray can to coat random spots of her bare skin to increase her already insane levels of ticklishness while the other three used their vibrating tips to torment her
“MMMMFFFFMMMFFFFMMMFFFFF!!!!!!!” MJ wailed hysterically
“You’re right MJ, I really do have a nice collection of Spiders now…” Liv said aloud “Maybe I should get a cat or two next!” she added with a beaming grin

To be continued…

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back