• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spy Games - tickle-breaking my ex wife on her "non-ticklish day" (M/F - adult)

MikeMenace

TMF Poster
My ex wife had her non-ticklish days - days when she was so relaxed that her ticklishness was practically non-existent. It just so happened that we decided to have an impromptu tickle session on one of those days. The problem? She didn't tell me she's not feeling ticklish until the session started.

The plan of the session was simple - a spy interrogation scenario where she is tied down to the bed naked and tickle tortured. She had to withstand 30 minutes to win our little game.

We used one of those bondage 101 kits that you place under the mattress to tie her spread eagled to the bed. I checked if everything's secure and tight and began the "interrogation". I spider-crawled my fingers from her hips up to her armpits and got nothing.

That's when she announced: "I'm on my non-ticklish day, BTW. Good luck getting the codes."

Now that stung a bit but I decided to follow her advice and try my luck. I tried scratching her feet and got nothing so I ran my tongue under her toes.

"Mhhm, that feels good.", she purred.

Feels good... That gave me an idea. I stopped tickling and loosened the tapes holding her legs. Then I crawled right between them until my face was almost in her crotch.

"You know, I read somewhere that an orgasm makes one's body very sensitive to touch..."

"Oh God, no..."

"... very ticklish."

"You wouldn't. That's just..."

I interrupted her by gently blowing straight at her pussy. Now THAT got a reaction. Her body shuddered and a soft moan escaped her lips.

"Now, secret agent girl.", I said to her, "We have about 25 minutes left. Can you keep yourself from cumming that long?"

And I started eating her out. Poor girl never stood a chance. You see, my ex wife loved receiving oral. It was a foolproof way to make her climax. She tried to hold back, but my tongue was just too much. I had her cumming in five minutes.

"20 minutes left, secret agent girl. It's tickle time!"

Her eyes grew wide as I reached for her armpits. She tried biting her lip, but the moment my fingers touched her underarms the dam broke and here came the laughter. The laughter and the swearing. She could be such a potty-mouth when being tickled.

I gently explored her pits as she threw her head from side to side. I barely started and she was already losing it.

"Ready to give up?", I asked.

"Go fuck yourself!".

"Fair enough.", I said as I lowered my head towards her belly and started licking.

My fingers danced around her underarms as my tongue drew circles all over her belly. She was shrieking now. A detour down to her ribs got a "NOOOO!" out of her. Poor girl was getting red in the face now. I decided to go for the kill. I stopped the tickling and got up from the bed.

"No, please..." she begged when she saw me moving towards her feet."

"Codes?"

"Never!"

I tightened the tapes binding her legs and grabbed a foot with both hands. I then wrapped my mouth around her toes and started vigorously licking and sucking. She howled with laughter as my tongue teased every ticklish nerve ending under and between her toes. She pulled at the tapes so hard I thought the bondage gear was going to break. It didn't. But the same can't be said about her.

"I GIVE UP!!! I GIVE UP!!!", she screamed between shrieks of laughter.

With a pop I released her foot from my mouth.

"What was that?"

"I'll give you the codes..."

She was a sweaty, quivering mess. I checked the clock. There were 8 minutes of interrogation left.

"You know I can't just let you go, right?", I asked gently caressing her clit with my finger.

"You're evil."

"Yes." I admitted and proceeded to edge her by drawing little circles around her clit as slowly and as lightly as possible for the remainder of our little game.

Our fun didn't stop there but that's a different kind of story.

Last edited:
Awesome story! Enjoyed it very much! :D I like the way you broke her! ;)

I do love a good tickle interrogation scene with partners and such, very resourceful to use the oversensitivity card to make your ex wife more ticklish on her 'not ticklish day', I know someone just like that, so its the perfect way to crack anyone's steel fortress XD thanks for sharing

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back