• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Standing at the starting line, need some help to get started.

Machinegirl85

Hi there. So I've joined this forum with the hopes of gathering information and knowledge in order to satisfy a play partner's tickle fetish. I myself am not actually naturally a tickle fetishist and only really learnt about it from my current play partner. We are both kinky in general, however this is their main kink. I want to be able to give them the experiences they crave, that they enjoy and reflect upon, to push it as far as I can. Particularly as they have expressed how difficult it can be to find someone to share in the act with. They are a ticklee. We have some play sessions so far in which I've ventured into the realms of it (to which they became very aroused so I hope that means I'm doing it ok). I know that they are very attracted to the idea of tickle torture to the point of involuntary tears. Problem is short of saying 'you do it to me so I understand first' (not going to happen, I tend to lash out violently when tickled just as a body reflex) I don't know what to do to learn. We talk pretty openly and honestly, I know that they consider their under arms as a very erotic area (which is what lead to the aforementioned positive experience) but I just don't know enough about the actual act of doing it. How to do it. Is there special technique that makes one tickler better or a more rewarding experience? Do you have any advice for someone just trying to start out such as myself? What are the things you need to know before stepping into this community?

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration.

-J

Welcome! I'm sure you will find many of us willing to answer any questions you might have. We are all fond of our fetish and discussing it.

I don't think there's any "special techniques" necessarily, except for maybe the manner in which they like to be tickled. It sounds like, from your description, they don't mind you getting rough, so don't be afraid to "dig in" with your nails and scribble away at their tender spots. Switch it up and search for more ticklish spots just to keep things fresh.

Don't be afraid of using tools (like feathers and brushes) if your play partner doesn't mind, either. But, like I said, ultimately there isn't really anything special other than responding to what your partner wants. If they want rough, give it nice and brutal. If they like gentle, give them nothing but the softest, most gentle touches. If they like somewhere in between, then it's up to you to find the right balance.

There are probably very few special techniques that work well universally on everyone. Your best bet is to watch clips or just previews, take note of the techniques used and try them out! Some of them will tickle your lee terribly, which sounds like what you're after.

Like many things, practice makes perfect and you'll soon gain a deep appreciation of what tickling works really well on your partner and what they enjoy. Good on you for being proactive in wanting to find out.

I would get a list of his favorite vids and study then. it is good way to get a base of what he likes and what he would love

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back