• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Trek 2 what should they do?

I was wondering what anybody would want to see in the 2 (of 3) JJ Abrams Star Trek films. Even though I wasn't keen on the first one, I would be interested in seeing and Expanded take on the old episode Space Seed. The way I see it, everything up to the point of the Narada coming through the "temporal incursion" (Star Trek: Memory Alpha's term) would still be the same. Captain Archer, the Eugenics war, and so on. Mind you it totally fucks up events involving Gary Seven and Roberta Lincoln back in the 60's but hey whats one nuclear bomb... maybe that could be the third movie.

Anyway, truth be told, Khan is Treks greatest villain PERIOD. Not the Borg, as many like to think, but Khan. He is ideal for a movie. If they could find the right actor, somebody who has the right Charisma and could hold the audience, and be convincing when he squeezes MacGyver's hand and says "Will you open your heart to me?". Who could ever succeed Ricardo Montalban as Khan?

THE ROCK!!!

That's right I said it, The Rock (I can hear Tamia squeal as I write this). Think about this, Khan has to be a big guy, Dwayne Johnson is a big guy. Khan needs to have charisma, we all know The Rock has that. Montalban was a great actor... well... the The Rock is no Montalban (who is), but I think this is one role he could pull off. I really believe that with a script that pay respect to key moments from the original show (the dinner where Kirk & Spock question Khan, or where he hold a scalpel on Dr. McCoy "I like a brave man." for example) could really work. Of course the only limit is getting Disney to loan Dwayne Johnson out to Paramount, but I am sure they could work something out if they wanted to, money talks after all.

What do you think, what would you want to see?
ST

While i do love me the rock, Dwayne cant do a serious role, he just isn't a very good actor

They need to develop completely new story lines and stay away from old trek stuff..

While i do love me the rock, Dwayne cant do a serious role, he just isn't a very good actor

I don't know. First of all he hasn't really been tested, but he was pretty good in the Rundown, and his performance in Walking Tall was good. If he was given the freedom he needs to be passionet on film he might do ok. Who would you cast as Khan?

Lou Diamond Phillips makes a great Khan.

I had him as Khan in a fan fiction where the Genesis Blast somehow preserves Khan's soul (due to his super genetic strength) and he enters a Klingon's body and becomes a great Klingon general that could cause Kirk some trouble later on.

However, I would much rather see Starfleet get into a slam bang war with the Klingons, or something like "Balance of Terror" where the Romulans were causing trouble along the border.

Lou Diamond Phillips makes a great Khan.

I had him as Khan in a fan fiction where the Genesis Blast somehow preserves Khan's soul (due to his super genetic strength) and he enters a Klingon's body and becomes a great Klingon general that could cause Kirk some trouble later on.

However, I would much rather see Starfleet get into a slam bang war with the Klingons, or something like "Balance of Terror" where the Romulans were causing trouble along the border.

That would be intoresting, but they have featured Romulan's in the last 2 movies. If they are going to do something with an alien race it should be the Andorian's. They have never done anything major with them in a movie. In fact they pretty much vanished during the Next Gen era of Trek (another reason to hat TNG). With what they established during the Enterprise series there would be ample reason for the Andorians to pull some shit an try to take over Vulcan space.

So if it won't be Khan, then I say bring the blue basards back.
ST

I think they should leave Khan alone. The way I see it is that they've opened the floodgates to a whole new line of continuity and stories that wouldn't be hampered down by previous canon. Why would you just try to cash in on something already done with all that new possibility. And besides if they did something without Khan and something new then it would be cool. If they did use Khan then there is a bigger chance for disappointment. Ricardo was the man and his time is gone unfortunately but we still have Space Seed and Wrath of Khan to enjoy. I say let there be something different.

...Keep the actors they were using in the last movie! :pweese: Those guys were gooooood lookin! :woot:

I'm not saying take anybody out of the cast, I was offering up who I would add as the next villain. Pretty as the last cast was, the only was a decent actor who is for sure returning is Karl Urban, so if the lost the rest of them the film could only be better.

Thanks from proving my theory on how each era gets the Star Trek they deserve :D
ST

Last edited:
I think they should leave Khan alone. The way I see it is that they've opened the floodgates to a whole new line of continuity and stories that wouldn't be hampered down by previous canon. Why would you just try to cash in on something already done with all that new possibility. And besides if they did something without Khan and something new then it would be cool. If they did use Khan then there is a bigger chance for disappointment. Ricardo was the man and his time is gone unfortunately but we still have Space Seed and Wrath of Khan to enjoy. I say let there be something different.

Then they should have done that to begin with. Remember on Enterprise Archer is taken to the future and finds himself on the USS Enterprise J. They should have done a movie about that Enterprise, instead of rebooting the original. No need to change the Title, or even the story all that much. Hell they could even make the story darker by having the federation become a universal dictator ship, and a band of unlikely hero's join together under the leadership of an wise old Vulcan to fight the evil emperor and his powerful underling... oh wait... that's another franchise.

Well anybody for Star Trek: XII A New Hope ?
ST

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back