• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (full preview trailer)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (full preview trailer)

Did any of you see it after O.C last night? Its AWESOME. I was taken back by it entirely. Its far better than the teaser trailer that came out quite some time ago and the preview definitely validates a few things, especially concerning Darth Sidious/Palpatine.

If you missed the preview, you can see it with the movie "Robots". Its being exclusively shown with that movie.

You can download the full preview online on starwars.com on MONDAY. After monday, it will be restricted to members only. So download it or view it while you can.

EDIT: My mistake, it seems it will be available whenever, but only members will get the full-sized version, but the two sizes down are just as good.

***PREVIEW SPOILER, DON'T READ BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT***

"Chancellor, you're under arrest!"- Mace Windu (flanked by several jedi, in Palpatine's office, with their sabers drawn and ignited)

"Are you threatening me, master jedi?"- Chancellor Palpatine (as he pulls his saber out of his sleave, ignites it and jumps over his table to attack the jedi with lightning quick speed)

That was cool! :D

I can barely wait for this movie! :D

May 19th people, May 19th. :D

Last edited:
"Star Wars Goes To Hell

Posted By Dustin on March 10, 2005

CBS News reports:

'Star Wars' goes to hell in its final episode, and the trip may cost it the PG rating that the previous five films have earned, says the series' creator, George Lucas.

Speaking to Correspondent Lesley Stahl, the filmmaker provides a peek at the much anticipated movie for a report to be broadcast on 60 Minutes, Sunday, March 13, at 7 p.m. ET/PT.

"I don't think I would take a 5- or a 6-year-old to this," says Lucas of "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith." "It's way too strong."

"[The film] is much more dark...more emotional. It's much more of a tragedy. My feeling is that it will probably be a PG-13, so it will be the first 'Star Wars' that's a PG-13."

Read more here at CBSNews.com!"

Could you to post the link into that trailer ?, i visited www.starwars.com, but i couldn't get that trailer, i saw a link saying "VIEW THE EPISODE III TRAILER", but when i click over there, this go to a 60 minutes George Lucas interview and that isn't the trailer. Thank you.

If you read my first post carefully, I said it will be available on monday.

Oh, i'm sorry, i understood that would be available upto the monday and not after of the monday, sometimes i misundertood certains sentences. Thanks you for the info.

i think that its good that this one willbe a little darker. I think that the first two were a little two light. please don't think too much into this, but i did really enjoy the romance that was a part of the second film. I think that it played a very good emotional role in the film. and all of the emotional elements associated with the unavoidable tragedies to come should be interesting to see. I'm sre that i will have to go watch the seecond trilogy to feel better no happy ending for this one. I mean look at the facts. most of the Jedi are going to die, and Old Ben and Yoda are hermits on seperate planets. I think that this is going to be fun

The bit of romance we see between the two and secret marriage at the end of episode II is necessary to help move the plot forward for episode III.

Anakin becomes very possessive and unyielding. He wants the power to control things so they are as they should be. He wants the power to end the war, and he wants the power to protect the people he cares about.

But therein lies the problem. He alone can not do this as he's only human, though Palpatine has been suggesting that thats not necessarily the case and pushes him to gain even more power. Palpatine has been poisoning him since the beginning, since he was a child, a wee padawan. Telling him what he wants to hear, comforting him in distress, and being far more of a seemingly caring and supportive individual, a father figure, than anyone on the council and arguably Obi-Wan himself.

Its important to realize that Anakin's slide to the darkside isn't to be attributed to just one thing. Its a number of things, some of which have been festering and boiling within him for a long time. He's experiencing completely human things, as is the human condition, and one man is preying on that to the point where all of these things violently errupt and manifest themselves by Anakin losing himself and accepting the darkside into his life.

Star Wars is a great space opera, and was never meant to be seen as a sci-fi series. Its all about relationships and the interactions in those relationships.

George Lucas has told a very wonderful story with a good moral and lesson to it.

Revenge of the Sith is going to be far more darker and disturbing than anything we've seen so far. So much so that it may recieve a different movie rating altogether and may frighten younger children. The content matter is no longer about conspiracies and sleuthing around and plotting. The characters are in the thick of things. The worst that could possibly happen, has happened, and the efforts of one single man, which have been building and building up for many years to this point are finally coming to fruitation (I'm speaking of Darth Sidious/Palpatine of course).

As Lucas said, it is very much so, a "tragedy".

Last edited:
I only hope that he has the fortitude to make the third trilogy. The world that he created is one as Vlad said that is not so much a focus on techno stuff, but represents all teh struggles that go on in every day life with human beings. I mean when you look at the damn thing as a whole the fundamental premice is democracy v. dictatorship, i wonder if anyone ever heard that before. Gladiator was another example. In that movie the emperor was also corrupted by darkness under the dilusional guise that his guidance alone was more perfect than the imperfections and flaws in the democratic process. I think that the title is very appropriate, star as in space, and war as in based on real human fundamental difference in belief that has resulted in bloodshed here. and I think that the familiar opening long time ago speaks to the fact that lucas sees these particular ideals as ever conflicting and never ending. I know this is a little bit fluffy, but i have been waiting for this one for a long time. I am with Vlad on this one, i sat through the plot school of the first two (was really comforted by the romantic nature of the second one though, that was really touching) and now i am in the mood for the rise of the evil empire. You have to love that damn music. I guess that's why i became a yankee fan, but at any reate im sure that this is long enough

Very well said, my thoughts exactly.

You mention a third trilogy. Actually, there was an interview with Mark Hamill some time ago. I uploaded it here, feel free to find it. Its in another SW thread I made for the special edition boxset release.

Hamill sort of hinted that Lucas has throught of the idea of there being an episode 7, 8, and 9. And these were discussions they had in '76, its not something Lucas thought of just right now. We already have a taste of what another trilogy could be about, provided it follows after the expanded universe of events.

Dark Empire is most likely where some or all of another trilogy would take place. I've said this before, but I'll say it again for those that do not know, but Star Wars doesn't end at episode VI: Return of the Jedi. Leia begins her force-training, is wed to Han Solo, they have children, Luke becomes a jedi master and starts the rebirth of the jedi order, and Palpatine returns six years after his apparent death at the battle Endor using ancient sith magic and a reserve of clone bodies stored away since the clone wars.

If Lucas were to continue the series, Dark Empire would be a good choice as guidance as this particular story arc sort of wraps up everything that was tied to the original trilogy and what would be tied to the now prequal trilogy as well.

wow Vlad. you seem you be really up on the SW. I am greatly interested in the events post return. where did you learn of these things. I see millions of books in stores, but don't know where to begin. where should i start.

I started many moons ago when Bantam released the 'Thrawn' trilogy, Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising (I think) and The Last Command. They were GREAT! They take up the story about 5 years after Return of the Jedi, and the first scene in the first book is a rather sad one in which the 'ghost' of Obi-Wan Kenobi speaks to Luke for the final time. I won't say any more, cos I don't want to ruin it; suffice to say they are an excellent place to start your Expanded Universe experience! I think there's a timeline in the front of the books too, so you can pick which ones to read next (if you want to read them in order). Enjoy!

I saw the trailer and (like the Episode 1 trailer) was completly and utterly blown away!!

But...I've been dissapointed before. Both Episodes 1 and 2 failed to live up to my (admittedly) high expectations, and the same thing could happen with Episode 3. The story could be crap, the film might not be as dark as the trailer suggests (it could be edited to heck to ensure a U or PG rating), it might be another let down like 'The Phantom Menace'.

But..I've got my fingers crossed. I'm HOPING that this will be 'The Empire Strikes Back' of the new trilogy.

@ jj82277-

LOL, I'm not as big a fan as I may seem. I'm actually just mostly into the jedi, the sith, the duels, and the ship designs and battles, which is probably a good portion of it anyway.

These were just things I picked up during the years. I didn't read any novels or anything, its just choice information about story arcs that I was interested in. I'm sure, like most fans would be, that they would want to know what happens next.

Its like, come on, Luke just became a jedi and you're going to end it? In finding out there was an expanded universe which continued the story, naturally I looked for anything that was more conclusive to the original trilogy and Dark Empire (which is a novel I believe, and its also a comic book series) is more or less where the bulk of the story continues.

Last edited:
Killerk said:
But..I've got my fingers crossed. I'm HOPING that this will be 'The Empire Strikes Back' of the new trilogy.

It will be, a hundred fold. ESB was all about confrontation. This is about the actual fighting. The whole movie is a war.

I saw that preview, in few words excellent trailer !!. Thanks you for this advice.

Alot of key battles im looking forward too. Also, looking forward to see what this general grievious can do. If anyone doesnt know who this is. Hes the half alien/half robot and general of the droid army.

oh yeah forgot to add:

May 3, star wars rots soundtrack, get it early, pick up a dvd with it. yeah!!! :D

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend that to people. The previous soundtracks have been spoilers in and of themselves too. Its like that for alot of movies.

For example, in the first one, one of the tracks was called "Qui-Gon's Funeral", so that was a spoiler. Theres also a spoiler in this soundtrack too.

I don't think they should release soundtracks before the movies. The toys and everything else are fine, but not the soundtracks, as how they name the individual tracks have been spoilers in the past, and this one is no exception. Fortunately for me at least, only one small thing was spoiled for me, and I prefer to keep it that way.

Last edited:
The latest rumour over here is that 'Revenge of the Sith' could be anything from a 12A (PG-13) to a 15 (R) in the UK!

This is EXCELLENT news for all the adult fans who have been waiting for a really dark star wars movie. Now, if only Jar Jar would die in a satisfying spray of blue blood...

Rumor has it that Jar Jar Binks may die a heroic death protecting someone. It would make up for his participation in suggesting the senate give emergency powers to Palpatine. Its actually this that made his eventual overthrow of the system that much more easier. Though to be fair to Jar Jar, its not his fault, he was only doing what he thought Padme would have done.

I think Jar Jar's character will be more well-rounded and fulfilled. The thing people have to remember about the Binks character is that he was designed for the entertainment of children. Lucas never expected more mature audiances to appriciate the character, though for them he gave Jar Jar less screen time in episode II.

This looks like the best one out of the lot, including espisodes 4, 5 and 6!

I loved the trailer, i may explode with excitment whilst waiting for it to be released. Ok i just read that last sentence back and it didnt sound good lol, but you get what i mean :p Lucas has pulled it out of the fire! I defy anyone not to get goosebumps when Sidious says "Lord Vadar.......rise!" and then Anakin comes up on the table in his Vadar suit, pure cinematic genius!

The trailer it seems you're refering to was the teaser trailer. The actual full theatrical trailer was the one I was refering to. Did you see that one as well?

Oh yeh i know you were, ive seen that one too, i was just mentioning the Vadar on the table scene because that is something that made the hairs stand on the back of my neck and i was making the point that this looks a class installment for that very reason.

Yeah. Seeing him on a table, strapped down, practically helpless makes his physical transformation seem much more surgical, precise, and somehow unwilling and torturous. And thats cold and evil in the contexts of what's happened to him. What was done to save him was done to save him, but he's less human for it now. It will be interesting to hear more of Darth Vader's dialogue in this movie. Deja vu.

The fact that we often forget because he's such a powerful presense is that Darh Vader is a crippled man. He needs his suit and mask to live, much like an oxygen tank for a dependant person. So I can see, aside from him being a sith now, that its important that he looks intimidating as well. The whole mystery of Darth Vader's character is that we didn't know what he looked like at all until episode V. It was only then that we learned he was human.

And him becoming Anakin Skywalker again, still wearing the suit really does bring us back to Anakin before the suit. George is a genius with foreshadowing and imagery and knows how to make things work in retrospect, as a director.

Last edited:
"Mmmmmmmmmmm....Enthusiast, you are. Looking forward to it, I am!"

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back