• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Bothersome

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Is the number one reason why I haven't gone outside in the better part of a week.

Thoughts?

I think this game is fucking amazing, and is the best 60 bucks I've ever spent.

I'm ridiculously into this game. I just finished my class quest as an Imperial Agent as a matter of fact. :)

It's awesome, isn't it?! :D

I'm madly in love with the game, and I'm honestly surprised that there are so many critics of it. I mean, sure, the game is probably never going to be a powerhouse like WoW is, but it's still a good game. Lots of well-implemented mechanics like the companion and Legacy system that are only going to get better with time. ^^

I personally play Republic, since there seems to be a monstrous faction population imbalance, and the fact that my friends on my server play it too. xP

I dig it. I hate MMOs as a rule, and so I'm doing my best to pretend it's just KOTOR 3.

PvP is more fun than I thought, but I find it really different from just questing. I loved the Insquisitor in PvP, the kind of support/healing role is really interesting in big groups.... but boring as sin in all other contexts. Take two steps, zap lightning until it dies... two more... repeat... way too slow paced for solo, so I switched to Marauder. Now I love questing solo, but dislike the frontline role in PvP. Ah well, can't have it all I guess. :/

Dug this up when trawling the "Gaming forums". Game recently became F2P and I've been playing it co-op with someone, absolutely love the game, so far have completed the Trooper storyline, and halfway through Sith Inquisitor, whilst he has finished Jedi Knight and is halfway through Imperial Agent.

I'm a big MMO and SW fan, so this automatically appeals to me, PVP is alot of fun, the story is pretty good, and the gameplay is overall very fun.

Good play.

I got it when it went F2P as well. Haven't been on in awhile for various reasons, but it was a lot of fun. I am jonesing to finish my bounty hunter storyline.

anyone here have a guild on either pub or imp side? would love to have a character in it

I've just recently jumped back into this, as the new expansion is coming out. I'm a subscriber as the new expansion is free to subs which will be cool. I'm on The Harbinger server, and am a co-guild leader if anyone is around that realm and wants to join up. We're primarily Imp, and have a small sister Pub guild for Pub alts mainly.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

I play this constantly and one of my favorite games, favorite is the Sith inquisitor and second favorite is the Sith Warrior mainly because of Vette, who I honestly believe is one of the best companions and romance option in any of the classes

I played a lot more frequently some time ago, just started getting back into it, and was mystified to find someone decided to give me their guild that I'd joined cause I guess I was the highest level or something. Still not really sure why, or what I'd even do with it lol.

I sort of wish you had more options in detailing your character's appearance.

I wanted to make a female Smuggler / Gunslinger that looked alot like the Star Wars Legends character Amaiza Foxtrain. :(

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back