• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

State that has most forum members?

mass1926

Banned
I have been expanding my knowledge of the forum recently and never realized how many people from the new england area, especially massachusetts are on here. The more I looked, I noticed california has a lot as well as florida. The midwest, especially Ohio, seems to have tons of members on here and would be my guess at being the state to provides the forum with the most members.

In complete contrast to places like Ohio, the deep south (mississippi, bama, louisiana, arkansas) seem to have hardly any members on here. I highly doubt that fetish preference could be stronger in some locations than others, but that is intersting.

It's just a guess, but maybe it has nothing to do with actual preferences, but more with how sex and preferences are handled locally? More a religious matter? I know there is such a thing as the 'Bible Belt' in the states, but I have no clue which states fall into that. So maybe it is just a matter of not being as open with sex and fetishes locally.

That's pretty accurate. Some states don't look highly upon alternative lifestyles because of the religious persuasion of the state. One TMF member tried to find one person on this forum from every state. The only state that didn't have a representative was Mississippi.

To the OP, there seem to be large concentrations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, New Jersey and California, I find.

Snail Shell

Maybe it's just me, but I've always thought that Pennsylvania has the most forum members. There are plenty of PA members on here.

Mitch

That's pretty accurate. Some states don't look highly upon alternative lifestyles because of the religious persuasion of the state. One TMF member tried to find one person on this forum from every state. The only state that didn't have a representative was Mississippi.

To the OP, there seem to be large concentrations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, New Jersey and California, I find.

Snail Shell

Do they even have computers yet in Mississippi, or that considered the work of the devil? :D

PA here as well, guess we're just the most ticklish or tickler friendly state in the union. :)

I swear, every time I go to look at a random person's profile, it seems as though they are from NY or PA. You guys need to share the wealth a little. :hipoke:

It's just a guess, but maybe it has nothing to do with actual preferences, but more with how sex and preferences are handled locally? More a religious matter? I know there is such a thing as the 'Bible Belt' in the states, but I have no clue which states fall into that. So maybe it is just a matter of not being as open with sex and fetishes locally.

Well, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana or the tri-state area where I live is considered part of the "bible belt." It's conservative, middle America. Adult entertainment/stores, etc. are banned here locally. So, yes, we're not so open about sex... we hide it online :D

Snail Shell

That was me that started that thread but Jobelle chimed in for mississipi,. but Ohio had the most at the end of the thread

I'm curious how many members here are from South Texas, like a couple of hours below the San Antonio area.

Which is very interesting, it makes you wonder why it seems that the states
Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, New Jersey and California seem to have the most largest amount of TMF members. Lol I am trying to figure out why this might be so. But what baffles me is why does Ohio have so many TMF members? I don't get what it is about Ohio, I mean as far as I know my home city, but more like home town-think only 3 adult novelty/video stores in my home city/ home town where I live in northwest Ohio lol. Those existing is pretty unbelievable-since originally and now still-where I live-has been and still is considered to be a pretty conservative place, conservative state. So how there could be so far on the state countdown thread-Ohio having thus far the most TMF members really like I said baffles me.

I do think there could be more TMF members secretly lurking and that have not delurked that could fairly easy represent the southern states, sure there is a lot more TMF members or even not TMF members-individuals that love to tickle and be tickled-share the passion and love for tickling-that just not have "delurked" as of yet that keep their personal love for tickling private-that might not even be a member of a tickle forum/community you never know. Just surprised that Pennsylvania, Ohio, NY, NJ, and California so far have the most claimed TMF members, very interesting. Just can't help but wonder why that is. That so far Ohio has the most TMF members makes me laugh, guess secretly we as a state might not be as conservative as we believed we were. LOL

Which is very interesting, it makes you wonder why it seems that the states
Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, New Jersey and California seem to have the most largest amount of TMF members. Lol I am trying to figure out why this might be so. But what baffles me is why does Ohio have so many TMF members? I don't get what it is about Ohio, I mean as far as I know my home city, but more like home town-think only 3 adult novelty/video stores in my home city/ home town where I live in northwest Ohio lol. Those existing is pretty unbelievable-since originally and now still-where I live-has been and still is considered to be a pretty conservative place, conservative state. So how there could be so far on the state countdown thread-Ohio having thus far the most TMF members really like I said baffles me.

I do think there could be more TMF members secretly lurking and that have not delurked that could fairly easy represent the southern states, sure there is a lot more TMF members or even not TMF members-individuals that love to tickle and be tickled-share the passion and love for tickling-that just not have "delurked" as of yet that keep their personal love for tickling private-that might not even be a member of a tickle forum/community you never know. Just surprised that Pennsylvania, Ohio, NY, NJ, and California so far have the most claimed TMF members, very interesting. Just can't help but wonder why that is. That so far Ohio has the most TMF members makes me laugh, guess secretly we as a state might not be as conservative as we believed we were. LOL

Could it be possible that the cultures of certain parts of the country lead to this type of fetish more so than others. I mean, every civilization dating back to the beginning of time had something that made them who they were, and perhaps certain parts of our country where touching is used more than others promotes this fetish. I live in massachusetts where a lot of portuguese people live. Portuguese use their hands for everything and are very touchy feely when they communicate. I would imagine that cultures like that have more tickle fetish likelyhoods. For example, my friend is portuguese, and as far as i know he don't have a tickle fetish, but one day his gf remarked that he always likes to "tickle the shit outta her" so i dunno.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back