• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Staten Island 28/Female Seeks Male Ler

CuteJill143

TMF Expert
Hello.

Thought I would try this again.

I am a 28 single female lee from Staten Island looking for a play partner. My ideal play partner would be a ler or even a switch. Age 40 is where I draw the line, no older no exceptions. I prefer somebody single who must be able to host. I won't travel further than New Jersey and some parts of New York but always willing to compromise. My photos are in my profile. Private message me if you are interested.

Jill, you know you're always welcome to be a lee with me, but, if 40 is your cut-off, I'm too old by 3 short years. If you ever reconsider, I'd love to hear from you.

How dare you not allow an older gent such as myself to tickle you. im devastated! crushed! heart broken! depressed! :dropatear

I'm a guy in NY in my twenties in the New York area. You seem like a lot of fun- hit me up if you're interested to find out more!

I had a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE experience with an older male :( I am sorry. It left an awful taste.

While I am disappointed that your upper age limit is younger than my current age (41), I certainly hope that you find someone that makes you happy.

I had a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE experience with an older male :( I am sorry. It left an awful taste.

I'm sorry to hear that. No one deserves that. Sorry it ruined potentially fun times for you. Like I said, pm me if you ever reconsider. :)

Hey what's up I haven't been on here in years. I'm under my exs name I'm 29m from je

Hello.

Thought I would try this again.

I am a 28 single female lee from Staten Island looking for a play partner. My ideal play partner would be a ler or even a switch. Age 40 is where I draw the line, no older no exceptions. I prefer somebody single who must be able to host. I won't travel further than New Jersey and some parts of New York but always willing to compromise. My photos are in my profile. Private message me if you are interested.
I want private mess you I would love to talk for a lil. Il give you all my info. I wish you could private mess me. Remember this was my exs name I'm a 29 y male from jersey. I'm soo thankful I came across your post. Please get back to me or leave your email

I had a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE experience with an older male :( I am sorry. It left an awful taste.[/QUOTE}

It wasn't his age; it was the kind of person he was, and you probably would have had the same issue with him many years earlier.

Of course, it's up to you; but you are putting an unfortunate restriction on a possible good time based on one unfortunate experience.

By the way, I think we have corresponded in the past. I have family on Staten Island although I live in Colorado. Also, we have never met in person.

cutejill143 is a delight to have giggling and laughing in your hands, i know from experience ;)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back