• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steph

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
I wonder what you look like. For some reason there are names out there that I like and yours is one of them. Maybe its because of someone I know. You seem really nice judging by your posts, so I ask simply to fit a description with your name. I'm guessing your name is stephanie, course I could be outa my mind, it is late and I didnt have much sleep mabye Im dazed and confused. But at the very least I'd like to say hello to you and everyone here. Weird huh?

Hiya!

Wow, thank you so much, I'm flattered by your kind statements.
As darling Mil pointed out above, there I am, for whatever it's worth to ya. (Yep, my real name is Stephanie, looking at the pics, do you think it "fits me"? ) :D
You know it's funny, I get a lot of people tell me things like, "Oh I love that name, that's my sister's name, blah, blah, blah..." I like it now but as a kid I HATED it. It wasn't that common of a name and people were always spelling it wrong and giving me stupid nicknames like "StepOnMe" Hilarious, huh? :p

And thanks, I try hard to be a nice person (I work with disabled patients so it kind of goes with the territory.) My "niceness" is both my blessing and my curse, I'm afraid, because at times it gets me into trouble but I wouldn't want to change it, I'm always happy when I can make someone smile! PM me if ya want to talk more...

XOXO

Last edited:
my reply to you steph

you are attractive thanks for the link, your feet are pretty aswell.

You're a sweetie, thank you honey (Just between you & me, I think I'm kind of a goofball but no one seems to mind all that much...):D :D :D
Have a beautiful day!

XOXO

Great pics Steph. I am a total sucker for 'The Pose'. Rowrrrrrr.

In case you are interested, Dtrell took some pics of Steph and we received a few more from her and from ticklishBBW as well, so now that the site problems are worked out we can upload and update this weekend.

Drew70 also was kind enough to give me a disc at NEST that contains all of his scans and 1000's of other pics, so the galleries will be
updated more often as well.

As for a certain goofball..........*POKE*

Love ya hon....

Ray

Steph is a great person, and very pretty. We've emailed in the past. If you get a chance to have any IM or chat interaction with her, it will be well worth it, because she is awesome.

Mitch

Oh!

Thank you honey...The inspiration came from a dear friend in Sou Cal who's been into "the scene" for years--I'm pretty new to all this but he know what guys like better than me. (In general I don't let anyone take my picture unless I feel VERY safe with them.) So glad you approve!

XOXO

fitnesstickle said:
Great pics Steph. I am a total sucker for 'The Pose'. Rowrrrrrr.

Back to the top for my fair maiden Muse, with some nibbles on her heels for starters. :D

Hi Sweetie~Going to company party tonight. Ever hear of a restaurant called the "Melting Pot"? It's a chain...

XOXO

steph said:
Hi Sweetie~Going to company party tonight. Ever hear of a restaurant called the "Melting Pot"? It's a chain...

XOXO
I'm not familiar with it, I don't think thy're down here.
Have tons of fun babe, you deserve it. :D

WEll, we'll see about that honey~it IS the work gang :p but thanks, I'll try!

XOXO

steph said:
WEll, we'll see about that honey~it IS the work gang :p but thanks, I'll try!

XOXO
As you walk around tonight, think that I may pop out at any time and sweep you out to my car and take care of all your ticklish needs. :D

:D :D :D
It was really good, there's one in Santa Monica! I passed on the bar hopping afterwards, the fog is pretty thick here so I'm home early...

XOXO

steph said:
:D :D :D
It was really good, there's one in Santa Monica! I passed on the bar hopping afterwards, the fog is pretty thick here so I'm home early...

XOXO

Santa Monica, I'll have to try it, or better yet you can road trip down here help me compare it. :D

Steph, I tried to PM you just now but it's disabled. I just wanted to say 'hello' and that I'm just starting my Christmas shopping today. What do YOU want? Anyway, I'll see you later this afternoon!

Hello back!

Hi Sweetheart~Yep, there still fixing things, it should be fine soon!
I'm about mid-way thru mine. Hmmm, I want YOU to be happy for Christmas, how's THAT for a wish??!! :p

XOXO
PS~and you?

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, TELL me!

XOXO

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back