• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Still Believin'

Heh. All you strangers. You keep waiting up and down the boulevards. You're like... like shadows searching in the night.

There's streetlights. There's people. They live for one reason. Emotion.

You're hiding somewhere in the dark.

I wish you were still believin'.

well uh ok...i believe too...shall i clap my hands or something? like making sure Tinkerbelle lives?

Dooooon't stop, beliieeeviiiin'... Hold onto that feeeeliiinnn'~

...:D

Well okay, Jimbo. It's any way you want it. 'Cause, ya know, that's the way you need it. Yeah. Any way you want it.

And that's cool, 'cause Sams likes to laugh. And sing. Heck, she does everything!! :super_hap She also likes to move and to grove, 'cause she loves the lovin' things.

All night.

Aaall night.

Ohh, every damn night, baby!! ;)

I know, but... I just can't help but think that someday, man... love will find me. I want it to break those heavy, heavy chains that bind me.

It only took one night to remind me how we touched. Luckily we didn't go our seperate ways.

If some guy ever hurts her and doesn't get his face punched in. My love won't dare desert her... I'd get punched for that sin.

But hey! You all know that I STILL love you too! I do! And I sure always will.

Though we touched ( :: wink :: ) and now all of us have to go our seperate ways.

You get what I'm sayin'?

na na na na na, na
na na na na na
na na na na na na na na na na na!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back