• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Still can't see attachments in artwork

sapr1964

Hello There,

Was wondering if the computer problem was ever fixed, if it will ever be fixed, or if it is, how can I again see the attachments. Or are the ones that were not able to be seen permanently gone. Please let me know here or in private message.

Thanks

Attachments

• arnold-shutup-kindergarten-cop.gif
    arnold-shutup-kindergarten-cop.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
Unfortunately, there has been no change, and we have not yet been notified if the missing attachments will eventually be recovered.

(snickers)...Violetta hun...did I ever tell you how much I llluuuvvv your sense of humor. ^_~

That is very odd. If older stuff was suppose to be hard to see, why was that one unaffected by the bug?

As of yesterday, we have still not heard from the only person who can sign off on the database repairs (the vB license holder), so unfortunately, there is no estimated time frame for recovering the missing attachments.

So I see. I guess that make sense.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back