• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Still Looking... (Seattle and Greater Seattle area)

iliketuna

TMF Novice
Ya know I have been a member on this site for several years now, and I have yet to meet up with anyone or even really get to know anyone that lives in my area that would like to enjoy getting together and having some good old fashioned tickling fun. I have been wanting to meet someone that would be willing to work with me and test and push me past my limits because I have yet to be tickled real good like that and need to get it out of my system.

I have talked to a couple females close to the area where I live (which is the Pacific Northwest Obviously) but specifically the Seattle and Greater Seattle area. I am willing to travel, and am even willing to put up for a hotel or something to host.

So if they're are any ladies out there in my area or close that would like to help me achieve this goal, and even get to know each other better and establish a friendship here in the tickling world that would be GREAT! especially because in my normal life I keep this side of me in the closet.

Well hope to hear from someone one of these days soon! OH btw, I am 31/ white male in average shape (I am normally a lot more toned then I am today but busy life style taps into me being able to exercise these days) I wear size 9 shoes and am about 5ft 9 (so about average) and I am pretty easy going and get along with practically everyone. From what I know I am extremely ticklish, girlfriends have enjoyed the occasional light tickling of me because they think its cute, especially on my feet (where I have been told are pretty cute for a guy)

So lets make something happen. I need a tickle buddy!

Like your ad man! Ever consider the fun aspects of tickling with another guy instead just for the tickling alone between 2 tickle buddies? It's a gr8t way to experience quite the buddy-buddy tickle romp that is a way for two guys to challenge each other in such a cool fun way! Think about it and lemme know - I'm a fantastic ticklish tickler who knows how to really bring out the ticklish best and most in any guy! Tickles! Kevin

Kevmantickle- I will think about it and let you know, I get the idea of what you are saying and that it could be a decent experience. But im just not sure how I feel about it quite yet. Maybe if you want to make something happen real soon I may be willing to be open-minded and give it a shot. So maybe shoot me a PM and we can work something out. But if I am going to go through with trying this out its gotta be real soon before I put too much thought into it and change my mind.

LilahG- I am going to shoot you a PM and see if you will chat it up a bit with me and get to know each other better. July is a little ways away but I need to meet a gal to make this happen :)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back