• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stinky bare feet

RottingLies

TMF Regular
Something just appeals to me about smelling a pair pretty of girls bare feet that are nice and smelly either with her socks still on or with her bare foot already. I don't know i've had theses thoughts of me wanting to try something like this for awhile now (ever since i have been getting into feet).

let me know your thoughts or suggestions and advice. specially from the girls on this even one as well

You know, I heard somewhere that women are more likely to have smelly feet than men. I know mine smell! Like soap, and perfume. :p

I would be embarrassed to go around with stinky feet, lol. I like to squirt a bit of perfume inside my shoes, not to mention bathing every day :)

Sounds really disgusting to me. But every man has his own cake, if you know what I mean.

This guy should hang out with this one girl I know named Amber. Her feet are INSANE. If she's ever in a car, and one of her shoes becomes even slightly removed from one of her feet, you can smell it. Hell, if you were in the same house, totally opposite sides of the house, and her shoes were off...you knew she was in the house. Lol. We used to tease her sooo bad....it's a shame really cuz she's very cute, and has cute feet..

I tickled a girl (who had) sweaty feet once: my hands and especially fingers smelled so rank afterwards that I had to wash my hands before I could bring myself to touch anything else. OMG it was terrible. It just reminded me of why I prefer UB.

So RottingDude: Here are my thoughts and advices: Don't do it!

I'm among those that don't really get it. I'm not going to say anything bad about it. I've heard of people liking that before, but it's definately not for me. I mean, I feel embarassed if my feet smell bad.

To each their own, I always say...that's why each of us is here...but hey, I need to take a shower...so I bet my feet are just the way ya like em...care to sample? ;)

You go right ahead and love stinky feet...I think whatever makes you happy, as long as no one is getting hurt (unless that's what makes them happy), is AWESOME!!! Rock on with your bad, foot lovin' self!!! No worries--just enjoy!!!!

I enjoy my g\f feet after a long day at work. I also like her feet after she comes out of the shower. Hell, I don't mind her feet at any time :D RottingLies I also find stinky pretty feet appealing. I say go for it and give it a try :wooha: Of course this is coming from a guy who has a foot fetish :weird:

tower98 said:
I enjoy my g\f feet after a long day at work. I also like her feet after she comes out of the shower. Hell, I don't mind her feet at any time :D

lol same here

i find foot oder slightly arousing on my gf, as long as its not very bad. :)

depends on the smell.Some have a musty smell.Yak! but those that have a cheesy smell then yep its ok for me

a musty and cheesy smell? i never knew that bare feet had different flavors of smell on them :p

To smell or not to smell???

Hiya people. I'm kinda new here. Thought I'd pose a question thats been troubling me for a while. I know some ticklers who are particularly fond of feet that smell. Why is this??? Tickling someones feet is brilliant but I can't stand it if they smell! What do you think about this?

I think..........you should shuffle down a few threads, where you'd see this is already a topic...........

munchie1 said:
Hiya people. I'm kinda new here. Thought I'd pose a question thats been troubling me for a while. I know some ticklers who are particularly fond of feet that smell. Why is this??? Tickling someones feet is brilliant but I can't stand it if they smell! What do you think about this?

Here you go muchie1. Here is the thread all ready started on smelly bare feet

----> http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=14285

Sonicare?, Check.. Gas Mask? Check...

Well, Stinky Feet Wooould Be Easier To Find In The Dark! I'll Cyber You A Pack Of Those Breathe Right Strips To "enhance" The Experience! I Prefer Not To Tickle The Poster Girl For Odoreaters, But Like They Say On The Cereal Aisle At The Grocery Store,to Each His Own. Nice Topic And Good Responses. Stinky Feet Would Also Scream For A Good Scrubbing!! Bwaaaah! Btw You Need To Reload The Scratch And Sniff Link! Lol!

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back