• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stockings and sandals and Hannah, oh my!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Every now and then, I'll check my e-mail and I'll get in a request for tickling someone while they're still wearing sandals. And quite often, I get requests for tickling in stockings. On top of that lately, there's the "no toys" folk, who prefer to see someone just tickled with the good ol' ten fingers that God gave us.

Well, today's the day you get all three! :)

Hannah has a delicious laugh, and she's wearing this cute pair of orange sandals with wood bottoms. The thing about wood bottomed shoes is, they don't flex ... so once you poke your finger in there between her sole and the shoe, all her squirming does is help you tickle her. Which I do. To the point where, when I find the spot just under her toes that she hates so much, she starts shrieking, "NOT THERE, NOT THERE!"

(Later on, she accused me of having her wear those sandals specifically because they don't let her get her foot away from the tickling!)

Half of this clip is ten finger sandal tickling, and the second half is where I just tie her big toes together and lash them to the stocks, and spend the rest of the time raking my nails up and down the bottoms of her feet (occasionally I'll grab her toes, pull them back and just go to ton on the bottoms of the balls of her feet). This clip is a LOT of fun ... no matter how much Hannah protests that it isn't!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Great clip!!! I love your work. Would you be in the market for an assistant? =)

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back