• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocks 101 pt 2 Real close up Soles!

Ice Princess

Verified
This is pt 2 of the stocks saga the other day! The tickling continues! This is a real close up soles only tickling clip,,,The tickling gets more and more intense. We use the flosser and we broke out our NEW metal fingertips! If you like to see incredibly soft wrinkled soles in your face getting tickled Raked and just taken advantage of then this is for you,,,Again this is part 2,,

In parts 3 and 4 toes get tied and theres even sole spanking,, that was new for me and wow,, like nothing ive ever felt, wait till you see that,, i was wimpering after that treatment! ,, but i took one for the team
have fun ,, clip to be on later this evening

http://clips4sale.com/store/6754

Ice Princess ... you are absolutely amazing.

People who read my posts will notice I sometimes tend to go ... I dunno ... gaga ... over many of the clips & pics that I feel are spectacular ( believe me ... there's plenty of 'em ).

Well , I'm not gonna do that w/this time. Make no mistake ... watching this clip has , indeed , dropped my jaw ... bugged-out my eyes ... & , uh , tighten my pants. :bowing:

This post , however , I am just simply going to state ... matter-of-factly ... that Ice Princess possesses a pair of the most wonderful-looking feet I have ever seen. From her mouth-watering soles to her majestic toes ... her feet are flawless a.k.a. perfect. Also , she has one of the sweetest-sounding laughs to ever titillate my eardrums.

So ... in closing ... thank you , kind lady , for sharing w/us this impeccable clip.

Also , I would so go to your tickle-bar ... please open it soon.

That was so nice!

Wow, i am taken aback by that! That was truly a sweet email,, For that,, if you are ever in our area of central pa, I might have to let you tickle my feet in person:) again, thank you so much for that nice post! You made my day!
Ice

Ice Princess ... you are absolutely amazing.

People who read my posts will notice I sometimes tend to go ... I dunno ... gaga ... over many of the clips & pics that I feel are spectacular ( believe me ... there's plenty of 'em ).

Well , I'm not gonna do that w/this time. Make no mistake ... watching this clip has , indeed , dropped my jaw ... bugged-out my eyes ... & , uh , tighten my pants. :bowing:

This post , however , I am just simply going to state ... matter-of-factly ... that Ice Princess possesses a pair of the most wonderful-looking feet I have ever seen. From her mouth-watering soles to her majestic toes ... her feet are flawless a.k.a. perfect. Also , she has one of the sweetest-sounding laughs to ever titillate my eardrums.

So ... in closing ... thank you , kind lady , for sharing w/us this impeccable clip.

Also , I would so go to your tickle-bar ... please open it soon.

Hi, the clips are fantastic...but it seems when I go to your clips store my computer still freezes up. I would like to purchase but the site is not letting me get that far...can you advise?

LOL Careful What You Say ...

Wow, i am taken aback by that! That was truly a sweet email,, For that,, if you are ever in our area of central pa, I might have to let you tickle my feet in person:) again, thank you so much for that nice post! You made my day!
Ice

... I might just seriously take you up on that offer. I would consider it an honor & a priviledge to be allowed to tickle such magnificent feet. :bowing:

You're very welcome for the "nice post" , though ... but it's just an honest response from someone who is truly appreciative of people who generously post amazing clips like you do.

You made my day by sharing this clip ... I'm glad I could return the favor.

Ta-ta!

well i know i ask allways the same but i got a nylon tickling fetish and i can't get enough from nylon tickling. Could you make a nylon tickling clip in the Stock, ice princess?

Yes we can do that:)

We will make sure to have some nylons handy for the next tickle:) any certain way you like them tickled?

well i know i ask allways the same but i got a nylon tickling fetish and i can't get enough from nylon tickling. Could you make a nylon tickling clip in the Stock, ice princess?

Not sure what to tell you

I was told by the clip store that you might want to just go to the site,, and dont do anything till it completely loads,, sometimes when you try to click or do anything before the page is done loading it will freeze a puter that might not be as fast as some,, try that,,
Ice

Hi, the clips are fantastic...but it seems when I go to your clips store my computer still freezes up. I would like to purchase but the site is not letting me get that far...can you advise?

Excellent as usual, Ice Princess. I am beside myself waiting for the remaining clips. At least I have someone to talk to.

There is always a need for a storyteller...

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back