• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocksvill: Gloria's Day Part 3 F/F

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Hey all. Sorry for the long wait, but a few things came up. Big thanks to Batman for doing some editing on this new addition to the series, and I hope everybody finds it worth the wait.

Stocksvill: Gloria's Day Part 3 F/F

“Knock knock.” Gloria gave the inside of the church door a few raps with her knuckles before she entered the main church. It was a Saturday, so there weren’t many people here in the church, save the regular members and a few people who came to confess a sin or two. Gloria could hear some musical laughter coming from one of the confessional booths, likely a girl, not much older than Gloria.

Gloria had to admit that whoever had designed the confessional booths had done a rather good job. They were surprisingly soundproof, though you could still hear frantic laughter induced by tickling, but it was muffled and hard to distinguish. Even the words of begging that Gloria could hear coming from the booth were unintelligible. The only reason Gloria knew it was begging was because Gloria had heard muffled laughter and begging so much in her life that it was almost like a second language to her. Most residents of Stocksvill had. She wondered who the tickler was.

“Oh, hey Randel.” Gloria gave the young man a wave as Randel walked around the corner. “Have you seen my mother, by chance? I need to ask her something.”
“Your mothers down in the basement, I think.” Randel said, looking downward. The basement was one of the less though still used areas of the church.

“She’s with Alicia and Victoria already?” Gloria checked her wrist watch. “Seems a bit early.”

“No, she’s helping some other poor soul find the mercy of the lord.” Randel gave a slight smirk.

The confessional booth in the church of Velicathology was used for people to confess their sins, much like a normal Catholic Church had their confessional booths to confess ones sins. In a Catholic Church, one confesses their sins to the priest on the other side of the box, one usually says a few Hail Marys’ and next thing you know, your sins are forgiven and you get to go to heaven. The church of Velicathology was a little less forgiving.

The church believed that one earned the forgiveness of God the same way Jesus earned the forgiveness of all humanity: through suffering. Of course, the church was considerably kinder than those who dealt with Jesus. Instead of whipping and beating, they enjoyed the pleasurable cruelty that a feather could induce on the human body. Most people only have minor sins to confess. A coveting here, a taking the Lord’s name in vain there; minor sins that a few minutes in the confessional booth and tickling could purge. Some sins were a little less easy to forgive, like cheating on your wife or stealing.

For the sins that were small, a simple several minutes in the confessional booth did it. For the larger sins though, the ones that were the biggies, that hurt people or hurt yourself, those ones got you a trip to the basement, or “The Dungeon”, as her mother liked to call it. And after having been there herself, Gloria was apt to agree in the assessment.

The priest or nun tickling the person in the stocks would, when hearing about the larger sin, decide upon an appropriate duration of time where the sinner needed to go to the basement and have the living hell tickled out of them, usually in thirty minute to one hour intervals. Of course, one didn’t always only get one trip to the basement. One could have to make multiple visits to the church basement before a person was right with God again. Of course, it was the priest or nun which was administering the punishment that decided when that was, and some were stricter than others, or in Gloria’s mothers case, some simply enjoyed it more than others.

While Dawn was pretty laid back as a rule, she never missed a chance to send somebody to the basement for spiritual cleansing if she could, and if anybody had paid any real attention to whom she chose for spiritual cleansing, they would have noticed that fairly handsome males and attractive females tended to be the ones she focused on. That said, there were some cases where people who Dawn felt were unattractive ended up in the basement. Dawn did seem to take the cleansing aspect of her job seriously in that regard. Everybody had a right to be cleansed, Dawn would say.

Ticklishness was a factor as well. The town butcher, for example, was a man in his forties with a balding head, a paunch belly, and nicotine stained teeth. Hardly a man Dawn would have found attractive from a physical standpoint. She had, however, found that he was extremely ticklish, particular around his midsection, and had worked that spot mercilessly for his stay in the basement (which starting at only two visits, became six) to make sure he had really been purged of his sins, as Dawn explained. Dawn had also explained, with a look of glee in her eyes she got when she was at her most sadistic, that she had made the poor butcher wet himself at least once from her attentions. All Gloria knew was that the butcher gave Dawn a very wide berth whenever he saw her, and when Dawn went to buy from the man, she always seemed to get a very good deal on meat.

“Shit.” Gloria grumbled. Knowing Dawn, she could be down there for hours, especially since she was going to have to let Alicia and Victoria practice on her in the very near future. That made things much more difficult.

“Well, thanks for the info.” Gloria gave Randel a smile, and started to walk off towards the back of the church. Randel didn’t have to say anything. Gloria already knew that going into the church basement, unless one was a member of the church or was being led down there to confess/pay for one’s sins, was a grave breach of church protocol. She had already done it once, when she had gone after Rod, and fucked his locked-to-a-rack brains out, and paid a ticklish price for it. Gloria knew she had gotten off light though. Yes, her ribs and throat had been sore for a few days afterward, and at the time she had been tickled like mad, however, she had only suffered tickling for that one day. She could have been tickled for much longer. A second time being caught down there would likely result in considerably less lenience for her actions, and considerably more tickling.

Gloria paused for a moment. Did she really want to risk that? Yes, she wanted to get Rod out of the bondage she had placed him in, and he was already pretty pissed off at her, and the longer he waited, the more pissed off he was going to get. Getting herself thrown on the rack and tickled for the next few weeks certainly wasn’t going to help him though. Still, she could just take a peek, right? If it was just her mother, Dawn would likely let it slide. Especially when Gloria explained the situation, Dawn would probably be too busy laughing her tits off.

Ok, so just a peek, a quick look to see if Dawn was visible or nearby. And if she was, great, but if there was more than Dawn there, or Gloria couldn’t see Dawn right away, she was going to go right back and wait for her mother. Ok, that was the plan.
Slowly, very slowly, Gloria began to make her way to the staircase that would lead her to the church basement, making sure to that nobody was standing around or coming up the stairs. When she felt it was safe, she slowly began to descend.

There were a lot of stories about the church basement. Dark stories, about things that went on a long, long time ago in the church. Tickling that made what happened these days seem like something extremely pleasant. The type of tickling that lasted weeks, day in day out, the type of tickling that caused insanity, sometimes even death. It was all detailed in the history of the church, in old, immaculately preserved books which were created by each head of the church. In those pages, along with basic day to day church information, like the purchase of new benches of the addition of new members, were detailed (very detailed) accounts of people being punished or interrogated by the church for various reasons. Dark days back then, indeed. The church was different now, of course.

The walls of the basement were made of stone, hand crafter and still in its original form, as opposed to the rest of the church, having had to have been added to over the years to accommodate the increase in members of the church. The basement was still surprisingly large, having what could be considered a large main interrogation/torture room filled with different bondage devices such as racks, stocks of different style, x-frames, and several pairs of good old fashion manacles attached to the ceiling and floor. The equipment had been updated slightly itself, additional padding added where needed to make its occupant a little more comfortable during their stay and tickling, but for the most part the bondage devices were still the same ones that had been created and used when the church was first built and still looked ominous, though it seemed that they were more for show now, as it was usually the private rooms that saw all the action these days.

At the back of the basement, opposite the hall Gloria was walking, there was a series of cells used to keep people; some of them being small, one large enough to hold a dozen people, and the one Gloria and Rod had been put into after their tickling. Of course, there was also some bondage equipment in a few of them, plus more manacles. One of the private cells even had a door attached to it at the wall, but Gloria just assumed that it was a closet for keeping supplies, as the cell gate and the door had rather large padlocks on them.

To either side of the hallway were the private rooms, where a person was taken for a more…personal experience with God, you could say, brought to them by the fingers and feathers of the members of the Church. It was also where Gloria could hear muffled male laughter. Just barely, granted. Though old, the sound proofing of the rooms was pretty good. Gloria didn’t really have any interest in who was being tickled for what, but she was curious about who was tickling him. It should be Dawn, by all rights, but you never knew. One thing Gloria did know was that her mother was a regular chatty-Cathy when it came to tickling a person, loving to verbally taunt and tease them as well as physically. If Dawn was the person tormenting the male on the side of one of the other doors, he wasn’t the only one making noise. Gloria would just take a quick listen and if it was Dawn, well, she could give a quick knock on the door and have a chat with her mother. If Dawn wasn’t behind the door, well then Gloria could make a hasty retreat up the stairs and none would be the wiser. Now, which door was it?

Gloria knew it was one of the doors on the right, and likely the first one. Moving to the door, she gently leaned against it, and pressed her ear to the door. The sound of the male laughing was a little louder. Yup, this was the one. Now to wait for her mom’s tickle talk…

“Excuse me? What do you think you are doing, young lady?”

The sound made Gloria jump a mile and she spun on her heels to see the Mother Superior, Victoria, standing there. Hands crossed over her impressive breasts as she stared at Dawn, a frown on her face. Not a good sign, not a good sign at all. Alicia was behind her, and looked almost as surprised as Gloria was.

“Uh, well, uh…” Gloria stammered, never having been good at thinking on her feet when caught by surprise. Her mouth opened and closed like a goldfish several times before she clamped it shut, her mind racing as fast as it could for some plausible reason to be down here that didn’t result in her being tickled half to death.

“You are not supposed to be down here. One would think you would remember that, especially after your last trip down here.” Victoria didn’t raise her voice, but her eyes were narrowed slightly and Gloria could tell Victoria was not pleased. “A person coming down by themselves is a grave offence, with a very stiff and prolonged punishment.” Victoria paused, watching and waiting for Gloria’s response.

Gloria didn’t have a pair of balls, but if she did, she was sure they would be shriveling up right now. Victoria looked, well, at least somewhat pissed, and that was NOT a good thing. While Gloria was pretty sure she wouldn’t get as stiff a penalty as her mother had received, Gloria was sure that her sentence would be at least a few months in duration, and that was not a fun idea, especially if the tickler was somebody as skilled as Victoria herself, which was a very possible outcome at the moment. The basement, save for the sound of frantic laughter that was barely audible from the private room, became uncomfortably quiet as Victoria waited for Gloria’s response.

“Oh! I totally forgot!” Alicia’s voice broke the unsettling silence as she snapped her fingers. “Gloria was coming in today so I could help her with her Penance.”

“Pardon?” Victoria turned to look at Alicia. Gloria just kept her mouth shut. Getting into trouble with her friends was nothing new for Gloria, and she had learned that when one of them was spinning some sort of tale, it was best to just shut her mouth and stick her tits out. Granted, Gloria didn’t really think her breasts were going to get her out of this, so she decided to put a hold on that particular tactic.

“Yeah, she has done a few things, and she felt she needed to be cleansed of her sins thoroughly. I thought it would be good practice for me. Also, since she’s my friend, she felt more comfortable talking to me about things.” Alicia explained, giving a slight nod of her head. “I just forgot because of everything being so crazy earlier. We were supposed to meet down here and get started about now.”

Penance was a slightly different subject in the church. While the clergy were the ones who usually sentenced people to the time needed in the basement to relieve one of their sins, members of the church also had the right to Penance. In these cases, a person would go to a member of the church, and asked to be cleansed of their sins through tickling in the church basement.

“And what sin’s has Gloria committed that would get her sent down to the dungeon instead of just confessing in the stocks?” Victoria asked.

“Sodomy.” Alicia answered quickly, the words flying out as fast as your leg after the doctor gives your knee a little tap with his handy rubber hammer.

“Yeah…I’m a…big ol’sodomite.” Gloria nodded her head, fighting the urge to kick her friend in the shin. Out of all the sin’s she could have picked, why the fuck had she chose sodomy? She made a mental note to smack Alicia upside the head later. “Just can’t get enough. Yup…love that sodomy…”

Victoria was closing her eyes and touching her forehead like she had a migraine starting. Meanwhile Alicia was obviously trying not to laugh, her lips twitching into a rebellious smile as she struggled. Finally Victoria turned to Alicia, her face straightening up right away. “Next time, please do not let such things slip your mind, Alicia.” Victoria then turned to Gloria. “And Gloria, I do not want to see you down here by yourself again. If you have an appointment, wait at the top of the stairs. If I hear about you being here again without being chaperoned by a member of the church, it will not be pleasant. Am I making myself clear?”

“Yes ma’am.” Clear as crystal. Getting on Victoria’s bad side was never a good idea. Gloria’s mother’s fate was a prime example.

“Well, I suppose we should get you locked in.” Victoria added with a smile.

“What?” Gloria blinked.

“For your cleansing, of course.” Victoria walked over to Gloria, smiling in a friendly manner as she placed her hands on Gloria’s shoulders. “After all, that is why you came down here, right?”

“Right! Yes! Duh!” Gloria smacked her own forehead, in part to feign air-headedness, in part FOR her air-headedness. Having great tits was nice, but sometimes Gloria really wondered if the extra numbers that went to her chest measurement were taken from her IQ. “Well, Alicia was just saying that there was some craziness, so maybe I should reschedule. I mean, I don’t want to cause any more problems.”

“Well-” Alicia began but was quickly cut off by Victoria.

“Oh, nonsense. We have at least an hour or so.”
Victoria started walking Gloria to the private room at the end of the hall, opposite the side of Dawn’s wall. “Let us get you stripped down and strapped in, shall we? Alicia, you can show me what you have learned so far. Think of it like a pop quiz. You can show me what you’ve learned, and for the last little bit, I’ll help you with making sure Gloria has learned the error of her ways.” The smile on Victoria’s face was hard for Gloria to read. It seemed friendly enough, but Gloria could swear there was just the slightest hint of malice there. Granted, when one was about to be tortured, it was hard to keep an impartial view of things.

“I think the wheel will be a good choice, don’t you?” Victoria asked, leading Gloria along to the last door on the left. She then opened the door, and lead Gloria inside.

Really, the room wasn’t very different than the one Gloria had found Rod in, and the one her mother was currently enjoying. It, like the rest of the dungeon, had stone walls, a small lightbulb dangling from a cord, like any cheap basement light hanging in the center of the room. When the church had decided to go electric, it had apparently been a real bitch to get these lights set up, and for many years the church had just used gas lamps. Now the wire entered through a hole in the corner of the wall that had been refilled with mortar, and ran along the ceiling until it dropped in the center of the room, a nice florescent bulb with a pull chain attached.

The light helped illuminate the room, and When Gloria could see a little better, she realized that this room was a little different than the room she had spent time with Rod in and the one she had been in herself when her mother had caught her. While the walls were the same, the equipment in the room was a bit different. It still had the typical closet beside the door in it, likely filled with feathers and brushes, and a dozen other things that would make a ticklish person laugh and scream bloody murder, but that was it for similarities.

Along either wall rested a pair of x-frames. While not the most impressive or typical pieces of bondage equipment for Stocksvill, one couldn’t ignore their functionality or practicality for space consumption. And space conscious one would have to be with the large device in the center of the room. Victoria had referred to it as ‘the wheel’, and now Gloria knew why. It was indeed a huge wheel, reminding Gloria of a monstrously big wagon wheel. Of course, Gloria doubted this wheel ever went on a wagon, size withstanding. No, this wheel was built for binding somebody to it, and that was obvious.

While it was a wheel in shape and had spokes, they were not as spaced out and divided as a real wheel should be. The spokes reflected the many leather cuffs on the wheel that could be used to bind a person two it. Fourteen in total, by Gloria’s count. Gloria could actually count the cuffs as though they were on a clock. One pair at 12 and another pair at 6. Then the cuffs became single as they spread out. One at 5 and 7, one at 11 and 1, one at 2 and 10, one at 4 and 8, and finally one at 3 and 9. Finally, one large strap was positioned in the middle of the ring, likely to bind a person’s waist in. It seemed that the wheel had been created to maximize the possible positions a human being. A person could be very inventive on this. That scared Gloria a little. No, with ticklers like these, that scared her a lot.

“Now, now, let us get this going, shall we? We do not have all day, after all.” Victoria clapped her hands together. She turned to Gloria as Alicia closed the door behind them. “Please strip down to your underwear dear. That would be the most effective thing to wear, given your current clothing.” Victoria suggested/ordered, watching Gloria expectantly.

“Sure. No time like the present.” Gloria smiled, though she was sure the smile would be identified as a fake smile. She supposed she should care. She was lying to her religious leader, the head of her church, after all, and that said head had a considerable say in her fate, but she really just wasn’t in the mood to go completely tits out, as her mother would say, and do the best she could to try and make a show of it. Her story was being bought, and now she was going to get the shit tickled out of her. Oh fucking joy.

Gloria slipped her shirt off, along with her shoes and socks, and finally her pants, all folded up and placed nicely on the stocks. She stood in lacy bra and g-sting panties as she waited for instructions. At least the room wasn’t freezing. Her nipples were thankful for small favors.

“Thank you, Gloria. Now, let us get you on the wheel, shall we?” Victoria beamed, and pulled over a small wooden stepladder that Gloria hadn’t noticed. “Please hop on up, dear.”

“Ok.” Gloria said, not sure what else to say. She hopped up on the stepladder, her ankles more or less in line with the cuffs. She raised her arms above her head, expectantly waiting for her wrists to be bound at the 12 o’clock position and her legs to be bound at the 6 o’clock position.

“Hmm…” Victoria mused, raising a finger to her lips and touching them as she looked at Gloria. For her part, Gloria wasn’t sure what Victoria was Hmming about. Victoria had her where she wanted her. Just strap her in and get this shit over with.

“What do you think, Alicia?” Victoria said, eyes continuing to focus on Gloria. “The wheel does allow a rather impressive array of angles. What would be best fitting for our guest?”

Guest. She said guest, like Gloria had come over for tea and crumpets, whatever the fuck those were. Let’s just ignore the fact that she was going to get tickled out of her mind. Let’s just say guest, instead of temporary prisoner, or involuntary tickle toy, or a dozen other things she could probably think of, giving enough time.

“Well, she is pretty flexible.” Alicia added, ignoring the daggers her friend was shooting out of her eyes at her. “I’m sure we could get pretty inventive, within reason of course.”

“Of course.” Victoria gave Alicia an approving smile, then gestured for Alicia to take the lead. “By all means, dear, position her as you like.”

“Certainly.” Alicia smiled, and Gloria didn’t feel particularly comfortable seeing that smile.

“Let me see…” Alicia stood on the rung on the small step ladder just below Gloria’s feet. “One arm should go at twelve. Makes sure that the entire side is exposed.” Alicia said, taking Gloria’s left arm and placing it in the cuff right above her head, tightening it up nicely. “And this arm…maybe at nine?” Alicia took a hold of Gloria’s arm and positioned it straight out to her right. “Yeah, that looks good.” Alicia nodded her head as she strapped the wrist in. “Now, for these legs…” Alicia looked down at Gloria’s legs seeming to muse at the many possibilities. “She’s a very flexible girl…” Alicia gently took a hold of Gloria’s left leg and slowly began to raise it. Gloria watched as her leg slowly went from 6 PM to 3 PM, and then 2 PM. Gloria thought for a second that Alicia was going to try for 1 PM, but her friend decided not to, having settled on 2 PM, which was probably for the best, 1 PM likely bordering on discomfort.

“And for the second leg…” Alicia gave Gloria’s knee a squeeze, causing a squeal of laughter to burst from her mouth. Alicia grinned. “Let’s put you at 7 PM.”

“Whoa!” Gloria resisted the second Alicia began to move her leg. It wasn’t so much that she didn’t want Alicia to move her leg (though she didn’t really want to be bound for tickling) but more so because once Gloria began to move her leg away from the stool, she was losing her support, and the bondage around her wrists and leg began to make their captive groan in protest.
“Alicia, be mindful of how the person is tied. Always mindful.” Victoria admonished gently from behind Alicia. “Look at how she would be hanging if you lifted her leg like that. While it is important that one suffers on the rack, it is important that one need not suffer unnecessarily.”

“Sorry.” Alicia looked over her shoulder at Victoria, then back to Gloria. “So, should I leave her leg there then?” Alicia asked, taking a step back.

“You do not have to leave the leg at the six position. You do need to reinforce your bondage, however.” Victoria walked over to the closet and opened it up, taking out several long strips. As she brought them closer, Gloria realized they were Velcro strips. Victoria handed them over to Alicia. “Place them around the upper arms and thighs. You want them to be nice and secure, especially the areas where the weight will be distributed the most. This will alleviate the most discomfort.”

“Right-o!” Alicia’s tone took on a much chipper sound, and she began to strap Gloria into place, paying special attention to Gloria’s left leg and right arm, plus one right around Gloria’s hips. “Now, let’s try that again.” Alicia gently took a hold of Gloria’s leg and slowly began to move it off the stool. While Gloria sank slightly in her bondage, the new additions seemed to do the trick, and Gloria didn’t protest.

“And there we go… all done.” Alicia grinned, clapping her hands in excitement and seeming to be rather impressed by her accomplishment of binding her friend. Gloria wasn’t sure what she was so happy about, but whatever.

“Well, why not you get started, and I will be back in twenty minutes or so to see how you are doing?” Victoria suggested, smiling at both girls before she slipped out of the room.

“Christ got me stretched out enough, don’t you?” Gloria scowled once Victoria was gone. Gloria turned to look at her left leg. “Fuck. Any more and you’re going to stretch my box out.”

“Snrk!” Alicia put her face in her hands, holding back a laugh. A second later she pulled her hands away and opened her mouth to comment.

“Oh, fuck you.” Gloria rolled her eyes, cutting off any witty comment Alicia might have had about Gloria’s box being stretched out already. She paused for a moment, letting a heavy silence enter the room once Alicia got control of herself. “So…want to play ‘Twenty Questions’ until she gets back?” Gloria suggested, looking at Alicia.

“I’d rather play ‘Twenty four ribs’ until she gets back.” Alicia’s face darkened as she looked up at Gloria, arms crossed over her chest. All of the previous amusement from Gloria’s comment having receded from her face, like a shadow receding from light.

“Oh come on! You’re the one who said I love it up the ass! If anything I should be the one pissed off at you!” Gloria retorted, scowling back at her friend.

“You made me lie to Victoria to save your skanky ass!” Alicia waved a finger at Gloria, her face as tight as a drum as she glared at her. “That is NOT cool! You’re my best friend and I love you, but you’re fucking with my job, my future, and that is NOT cool at all!”

“Ok, ok, I screwed up.” Gloria had to give Alicia that one, though the skanky ass comment hurt a little, but Gloria had to admit she wasn’t exactly a blushing virgin. “I just needed to talk to my mom about something and it couldn’t wait.”

“It’s important, but not so important that you could tell Victoria the real reason.” Alicia looked up at Gloria. It wasn’t a question. “So, I have to make up some excuse because you don’t think things through, and aren’t sharp enough to make up a good lie on the spot, to save your ass from being tickled down here as punishment for the two or three months. And because the only thing I could think of for a reason for you to be down here was you doing Penance, you’re going to be doing Penance, and if you’re smart maybe you’ll take something away from this.”

Gloria sighed. Her friend did have a point. Multiple points, actually. Gloria hadn’t thought things through, and she wasn’t a quick thinker, as a rule. Sometimes she could be, like when dealing with Tad, but that was different than being fast at thinking up lies and being able to get away with them.

“Fine, I fucked up. If you’re going to tickle me, let’s just get started.” Gloria huffed, not liking it, but resigning herself to her fate. She supposed she did kind of deserve it, maybe a little.

“Sounds good to me.” Alicia said, though her tone softened a little as she moved closer, fingers beginning to reach out. “I won’t go too crazy until Victoria gets back. If she asks why you aren’t a complete mess, I can just say I spent most of my time exploring for some good spots.”

“And, of course, you weren’t able to find the worst spots, right?” Gloria added hopefully.

“Let’s not press our luck.” Alicia winked, giving Gloria a playful but devious look as her fingers found Gloria’s sides, just below her ribs and began to gently knead them.

“AHAHAHAH FUCK!” Gloria cried out, her body jerking like she had just got hit with a pair of electric wires. “No fair!” Gloria was particularly vulnerable to having the spots just below her ribs tickled. One of her ‘T spots’, as her mother would teasingly say after having snuck a finger or two in there to attack the patch of skin that could have her howling in no time. It was even worse being stretched out like this, and Gloria hadn’t really noticed it before, but Alicia seemed to be sporting a pair of impressively manicured nails these days. Long nails, particularly sharp long nails, were pretty much as part of a uniform for the female members of the church as their habits were, and while Alicia’s weren’t as long as some of the other ladies, it still made a difference as Alicia used them rather impressively to stroke her sides.

“Life’s not fair. Get used to it.” Alicia stuck her tongue out at Gloria, though she did seem to take some pity on her and after a minute of torturous side stroking, her fingers moved down to Gloria’s stomach and then began to gently scrabble her nails over Gloria’s belly. Her fingers gently made feather light strokes over Gloria’s taut belly. “Good to see you’re still working out.” Alicia smiled up at her.

“Whahahahaat makes ahahahaha you think I’d ahahahaha stop?” Gloria managed to get out between breaks of laughter.

“Oh, well, you know. High School is practically over. I thought you might take a break for a few weeks of so. Just take a little time off the treadmill and enjoy life a bit.” Alicia carried on the conversation. She gave the little bit of Gloria’s stomach fat that there was a few gentle pinches before using her thumbs to press in and wiggle about.

“Ahahahaha routine is ahahahahaha important!” Gloria squealed at the pinches and then dissolved into a fresh series of laughs as Alicia began massaging her thumbs in.

“Well, I’m glad to hear you say that. I didn’t want to lose my exercise partner” Alicia moved her thumbs a little lower, producing a fresh series of laughs from Gloria. Her thumbs began to move opposite to each other, one swirling clockwise, the other swirling counter-clockwise. There was a notable increase in laughter. “Are you still on for our nature jog next week?”

“Yes yes ahahahahahahahah!” Gloria’s stomach was doing its own workout in response to Alicia’s fingers, abs dancing and trembling in response to her touches.
“Have your read about that new work out by that Miss Steel lady? What do you think?” Alicia asked, once again changing her technique to fingers lightly scraping over Gloria’s trembling stomach.

“Ahahahahaha not eheheheenough protein ahahaha in the ahahaha diet!” Gloria cackled. To the average observer, one who was not familiar with Stocksvill, it would seem like the two were talking like two old friends who were sharing a cup of coffee over at the local café.

And truth be told, when it came to Stocksvill, they were.

“Hmmm…” Alicia stopped for a moment, placing her hands on her hips and letting Gloria get some air back in her lungs. “When was the last time I Bzzt you?”

“No!” Gloria found her voice again, despite still gasping for air. She glared at her friend. “No Bzzt’s! No Bzzt’s! This is a no Bzzt fly zone!”

“Sorry, sweetie, I fail to recognize you’re authority and declaration of a Bzzt free zone.” Alicia said, grinning. Without wasting a second more, she latched onto Gloria’s hips and buried her face into Gloria’s belly. “PHHHHHHHHHHHHT!”

“BWAHAAHAHHA Oh you fuck-AHAHAHAHAHAA BITCH! I’m gonnaAAHAAHHAHAHA! FUCK! STAHAHAHAHAP!” Gloria protested as Alicia continued to blow raspberries on her stomach. Gloria wasn’t sure why, but raspberries always drove her crazy. It didn’t matter where there were, but if somebody was blowing on her belly in particular, it drove her nuts.

“Phhht! Phhhhhht! PHHT! PHHHHHHHHHHHHT! Alicia responded, in a sense. Gloria’s stomach did all types of twitches and shakes, like a series of rolling hills, but Alica’s lips stayed planted, the wet sounds of her blowing on Gloria’s belly only broken when she sucked in a deep breath of air, filling her impressive, athletically honed lungs as full as they could get before blowing another raspberry on Gloria’s stomach, each one lasting a good half minute at least before she stopped for fresh air.

“I AAHAHAHAHAHAHA HATE AHAHAHAHA YOU!” Gloria cackled, her cheeks already growing red from such an onslaught. Despite Alicia’s comments about going easy on her, she was doing very much the opposite as she felt Alicia’s wet lips vibrating mercilessly against her toned abs, which despite sucking them in as much as possible, did little to let her belly actually avoid Alicia. “HATE HATE HATE AAAHHAHAHAHAHA!” Gloria threw her head back, her words lost in frantic cries of laughter.

“Oh, you don’t hate me. Stop saying that.” Alicia paused the onslaught of belly buzzers for just a moment, letting Gloria get at least a little air back in her lungs. “We’re BFF’s and you know it. We just happen to BFF’s in a town were tickle torture is the norm. Funny that.” Alicia gave a roll of her shoulders, and then got back to work, returning to the job of planting cruel raspberry after raspberry on Gloria’s taught and smooth belly.

“YOU AHAHAHAHA SAID YOU’D AHAHAHAHA GOOOHOHOHOHOH EASY!” Tears were running down Gloria’s red cheeks by this point. She wasn’t sure exactly how much time had passed since this all started, and Gloria had been tickled more than enough to know that time had a way of stretching and distorting, so while it felt like she had been being tickled by an hour, she knew that it was likely only ten minutes tops (and indeed, it had been just short of ten minutes). Granted, it had been solid, without more than a few seconds break, tickling, so it was having quite the impact on her that less intense, more spaced out tickling wouldn’t.

“I guess I did say that.” Alicia removed her lips from Gloria’s belly. She paused, letting a grateful Gloria suck the air back into her lungs between periods of slowly dwindling laughter. “It’s just, you have such a nice belly. Has anybody ever told you that?”

Gloria waited a full minute before she responded, getting her breath back before wanting to answer. When it came to tickling, there were usually only two types of questions that were asked: questions that were part of an interrogation, and questions that led to more tickling. It wasn’t hard to figure out which were which. “Usually the eyes only drop as far as my tits, or rise as high as my box.” Gloria answered with a slight grin. “Usually it’s my tits.”

“Well, that’s a shame, because you have a delicious belly.” Alicia said, her own slight grin on her face. Gloria didn’t have to be a genius to get an idea of what was going to happen next. “I could just eat it up!”

“Alicia, don’t-“

“Om nom nom nom!” Alicia cried out and buried her face back into Gloria’s now red and somewhat sweaty belly. Alicia’s lips parted and her teeth began to gently drag and nibble over the expanse of Gloria’s stomach, gently scraping and nipping as they explored.

“OH! Eeeeee! Stop ehehe that!” Gloria protested, laughing in part from the tickling, but also in part from her friends constant and repeated “Om nom nom” noises. This was a more playful tickling, the type she would expect from Alicia in one of her random tickle attacks if they were hanging out at her house.

“Gonna eat this tummy up! Om nom nom! Om nom nom!” Alicia shook her head back and forth, buried in Gloria’s stomach as she continue to nibble.

“Aahaha don’t eeheeeeee eat maahahahahaha tummy!” Gloria squealed, tears of laughter starting to form in the corners of her eyes again.

“But it’s so delicious!” Alicia protested. She stopped for a moment, and had Gloria’s eyes been open, she would have noticed how Alicia’s eyes were focused on Gloria’s navel. Gloria didn’t really get a chance to gather what Alicia was doing, as she was busy sucking in the air once the tickling had stopped. Her eyes flared open when she felt the sensations though.

“OH MY GOD! EEEEEEEEH! Whaahahahahat are you eeeeeeehehehehe doing?!” Gloria cried out, her surprise almost overriding the ticklish and… strange sensations that were assaulting her.

Alicia didn’t respond. She was too busy. There is an old saying used when a person doesn’t respond to a question. The saying is: “cat got your tongue?”. That wasn’t the case with Alicia, as there was no cat to have her tongue, but there was something else that was having her tongue, or to be more accurate, there was something that her tongue was having, namely Gloria’s navel.

Being tickled with a tongue was admittedly not something Gloria was used to. She knew about it, she knew that her mother did it, but that it wasn’t exactly used by the church. It would be viewed as being inappropriate, and for understandable reasons. That wasn’t to say that the tool was taken off the table, but that it wasn’t used like any other in the churches arsenal.

Alicia, who was admittedly the tickler of the group, had never used her tongue on her before. Sure, she had given Gloria plenty of raspberries before, and even the tummy nibbles were not out of the blue, but sticking her tongue inside of Gloria’s bellybutton and rolling it around like this, well, this was definitely different. It was almost… well…sexual, and Gloria really wasn’t sure she was comfortable with that. Despite her high sex drive, and being somewhat more liberal than most when it came to sex in Stocksvill (though not nearly as liberal as her mother), but having her bellybutton eat out by her BFF. It wasn’t disgusting or anything, but it was just… weird.

“Little something… I learned… from… Victoria.” Was the answer that finally came between licks of her navel. Alicia rolled the tip of her tongue around the inside of Gloria’s bellybutton, and Gloria squealed and squeaked, and laughed some more. Gloria actually had a fairly deep bellybutton, and was surprised that Alicia was able to slide her tongue in all the way and get the sensitive back. She had never realized till now just how pointed, long, and slender Alicia’s tongue was till now.

“Shouldahahaahaha behehehe pohohho eeeee star!” Gloria got out, beads of sweat and new tears of laughter falling from her face and landing on her breasts as they jiggled and shook with each spasmodic burst of laughter and desperate intake of breath.

“What?” Alicia finally said, pulling her tongue out of Gloria’s navel and looking up at the girl, a confused look on her face.

“I… was… saying…” Gloria began, talking slowly so she could get her breath back. She acted like she was more winded than she was, doing her best to take deep breaths through her nose and breathe out through her mouth slowly, like she knew to do when winded. Of course, it wouldn’t last for long, as once Alicia ran out of patience, she would start the tickling again, in all likeliness. Either her friend had gotten better at tickling, or what she counted as “not going crazy” tickling was something very different in Gloria’s mind. Either was possible. “You… should… be… a porn… star… with that… tongue…” Gloria sucked in one last deep breath, and then smiled at Alicia. “With that tongue, you’d be great at the girl on girl shit.” She smirked.

“Oh, I’m gonna…” Alicia raised her hands, scowling at her friend and preparing for a new attack, when the door opened up. Victoria stood in the doorway, a calm look on her face as she quietly closed the door behind her, and Gloria couldn’t help but think just how royally fucked she was.

Nice new chapter, I like the use of Alicia, she seems to have been out of the picture lately, glad she's back and looking forward to more of this edition. Thank you.....B.

Aaaaaaah there's nothing like coming over here and see a brand new chapter of Stocksvill posted :D (even when I got to read it a bit earlier!)

If there's something about this series in particular is that so far it never disappointed me. What I like about it is the idea that this is a living breathing town, in which its inhabitants have daily lives that sometimes cross with one another, and that what this series continues to do time after time.
With this chapter we get to know a bit more of what goes on in the Church's basement, by far one of the most alluring scenarios for this kind of stories. Just knowing fragments of it can fire one's imagination and make you think how many people got stuck in its room, or how many of them recieved Dawn's tender ministrations.

Besides that, I became insanely fond of these characters. I LOVE seeing what Gloria gets into, she's like a dream ticklee (I mean, all of the characters are, but there's just something special about her), she's not what you'd call submissive, but has indeed managed to find a way to endure this intense tickling sessions in a more tolerable way, mostly by being slightly provocative and sometimes a bit of a smartass to her torturer. I think so far my favorite chapter of the series is the one where Dawn tickles her through and through because of that reason.
And we get to see Alicia as a tickler! She seemed very promising at that with good reason, I could read about her tickling Gloria (and others) for years on end. She really enjoys that (which is even her job of all things!), and she feels like a younger, not-as-intense version of Dawn, which works great within the dynamic of the characters (Mandy would be the shy and insanely ticklish one that tries to prevent being tickled at all cost, Gloria learned to flow through it and endure it when it's her turn to get tickled, and Alicia is the one that's gleefully willing to tickle anybody when the chance presents itself).

Having well-defined characters like these allows you to have dialogs and scenes like in this chapter. I love every bit of interaction between Alicia and Gloria (there a couple of quite solid jokes in there two), mostly the way Alicia teases Gloria. And let me tell you, after this and the sole raspberries Gloria recieves from Dawn in a previous episode, I'd pay good money to try to plant some raspberries on her :D
I'm more than looking forward to read what happens next (as always). We haven't seen Victoria tickling anyone in a while, and all is set for Gloria to really get it now. I hope to read the next part soon!
And I volunteer to give it a proof-read if you need it. Cheers! :)

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back