• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stop Posting

tkl25

Well i was trying to keep a " low profile" posting these clips but it seems that some members don't have realized that...so, i'm forced to stop posting and i will also remove the links.
I am REALLY sorry for that but you leave me no choice. :(

The risk of posting online I'm afraid. Even if you made a full on disclaimer saying you don't want this stuff spread around, there'd still be some people who break it and do it anyway. :(

But yeah, fair enough. Thank you for the contributions. :) Greatly appreciated. :super_hap

The risk of posting online I'm afraid. Even if you made a full on disclaimer saying you don't want this stuff spread around, there'd still be some people who break it and do it anyway. :(

But yeah, fair enough. Thank you for the contributions. :) Greatly appreciated. :super_hap

Thanks for your kind reply man, appreciated. ;)

Huh? What? What the hell's going on...?
I really loved your stuff, but what was happening that had to make you stop?

excuses excuses your embarassed to have a foot fetish thats all

Um, no...people misused his trust, and therefore, they suffered the consequences, unfortunately it was a few bad apples who ruined the the benefits for the bunch.

What, do those blackops snatch teams now also target sexual minority clip sharers ? Hannibal ??!!

There's a reason for everything ...

There's a reason why people don't stay in the community. For what it's worth if someone is reaching out looking for attention, or stating a FACT it's not up to you to make fun, or is it? That's their schtick not yours to complain over. If they say they can't post anymore clips then they have good reason to say so. You can't deny what they feel and you certainly have no right to say otherwise.

Start this New Year off with a bang and be nice you might get that in return. Surprise yourself. If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. Words can HURT others pay attention and stop acting like a children.

Enough said!

Its a shame...but I guess you have to do what you have to do. Take it easy...

What? I can´t believe? Your post are awsome ! I am your fan from Brazil. Please don´t stop. You are the main reason to visit this forum ! Your clips are very good !

PLEASE DON´T STOP !

Best regards,
Have a nice New years day !

Lipe

Tkl25, I am a fan of your clips. That being said.. Post clips if you want to post clips. I feel the need to post a clip or good content every once in a while because so many in this community have done the same.

I really don't understand why you're whining. Someone made a rude comment? Deal with it dude, it goes with the territory. If you like the clips you're posting there's bound to be countless others that enjoy it too. That should be the reason for sharing content. If you have to have some type of positive reinforcement from internet forum members you're a tool.

I thought I'd throw my $0.02 in...

I love your clips, I had bookmarked them all so I could download them eventually, since Rapidshare has limits on the free downloads. I was really sad to see that a few of them had been removed before I could get to them.

Anyway, my point is, there will always be haters, and jerks, and assholes, but please try not to let them get to you. There are way more of us that appreciate what you've added to the community.

Yes.Share what you feel inclined to share, and keep what you're inclined to keep.I know I am personally grateful for whatever clips or links are posted. I have posted very few myself, and I take it as a privilege when people share what they have. I use a credit card if I like what I see based on the previews posted here.
It's your prerogative, but I'd just ignore those who act ungrateful or disrespectful and do what you feel.You don't even have to announce that you're no longer posting anymore if you don't want to, because you don't owe anyone an explanation.
"More tickling in 2008."

Does anybody know what happened? I am lost.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back