• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Storage Wars on A&E

SamuelKhan

4th Level Blue Feather
I can not get enough of this show called Storage Wars on A&E, formerly known as the Hitler Channel.

Could it be that I relate to the buyers? I may have found my old message board's (offshoot of the Jim Rome Smack Chat that I still call "The Palce") replacement for amusement.

storage-wars-3.jpg

What they do is attend auctions all over California and bid on abandoned storage lockers or units, for $50, for example and find stuff worth much more...

Dave (in the front center) and Darrell (on his left) are always fighting on Twitter.

Dave is my favorite because he's the best at bidding and pisses off Darrell and the rest

Barry (w/ the glasses) is the collector, and funny as hell.

Jarrod is on the right of Dave with his wife, Brandi (in the back) who has a cute giggle. :firedevil

It is addicting, I think the woman (whose name escapes me) is pretty hot.

Thanks
K

Barry is my new found hero :thumbsup: Mainly cause my dad is a collector too. :)

I don't think I'm old enough to really get into this show.

As someone that calls "Hoarders", neatfreak minimalists, I can relate to this. Of course the show has hurt the people doing this (and those holding the how-to seminars) quietly for years, as it has exploded the competition. Like old Forrest Gump said : You never know what you 're gonna get!!

I watch it now and then. Barry is my favorite. I think because he likes the odd and interesting items.

I'm truly addicted now. I'm going to order a YUUUP hat. I follow the whole cast on twitter, even Hester's dogs. The new episodes had Barry in Operation Hobo. Fucking funny! They're featuring Nabila, who has yet to make a splash with a locker.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back