• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story by Melanie, illustrated by me

BrendanBkr

TMF Expert
I am breaking my self hosting rule for this one since Beau wrote such a great story. I am posting it here and in the story section. You can see the slightly larger, uncompressed version of the pic here:

http://www.virtualrealms.com/album_showpage.php?full=&pic_id=360

If you are a www.virtualrealms.com adult member. If not, it is free and easy to become one.

Attached is the pic, and here is the story. You will notice I forgot to add her blindfold before starting the render. Since it was a 12 hour render, I wasn't going to go back and add and render again.

The story:

Master and i go for a ride

Master and i were taking a drive in the country to view the landscape. I was dressed for a change, in a tight t-shirt, cut off jean shorts, and a pair of panties, but no bra. On my feet, i wore walking sneakers. I would glance from time to time at my Master, smiling to myself and wondering why he wore rather an ornery look on his very handsome face. Humming to myself and looking out the window, i noticed that we were nearing a wooded area and far from civilization. Master turned down a country road which wound through these woods. As we drove deeper into the woods, i wondered if we were going for a hike, and thinking that my heels wouldn't carry me very far. My Master was dressed in a casual way, nothing fancy, just a shirt and shorts with socks and tennis shoes. As always, he looked very distinguished and once again i found myself staring at his profile, and thinking how very lucky i was to have found a Master who catered exactly to all my deepest desires.
Thinking these thoughts, i failed to notice as the car slowed down and pulled over to the side of the road and stopped.
"We are going for a short walk. You may get out of the car now, my slave." Master said to me.
"Yes Master, i do hope it won't be a very long walk, as my feet kind of hurt." i replied back.
"Slave, obey me and don't ask questions, and remember no sassing your Master, or you will feel the consequences." was Master's retort.
Quickly i shut up and got out of the car, remembering the last time i had sassed my Master, which caused me orgasm denial for seven days. Getting out carefully and trying to avoid rather a nasty looking mud puddle, i didn't notice as Master slipped a small bag inside his jacket, which had been in the backseat and said,
"It's a bit chilly, i will put on my jacket. You will just have to bear with the coolness in the sundress and nothing else."
"Yes, Master" i grudgingly replied, hating to get chilled as he very well knew.
He just gave me a look and we began walking along a small trail that meandered through the woods. The sun shone through the leaves, making patterns on the woodsy floor. I was constantly looking down to make sure that i didn't step on anything that would turn my heel and also looking around for snakes. We hadn't gone far when Master stopped.
"Ah these two trees will do very well." Master said.
I looked puzzled and he pointed at two trees which had thick branches and were close together. I looked from the trees to Master's face and saw him smiling rather evilly at me. He then reached inside his jacket and pulled out the small bag.
"Slave, walk over in between the two trees. Don't say a word and do only what i ask of you." Master ordered.
I, a bit hesitant, slowly walked over and stood between the two trees. As i walked towards the trees, i looked up and noticed that each tree had branches that came straight out and almost met in the middle. Sudden knowledge hit me and i stopped in my tracks.
"Slave get over here on the double. If i have to come and drag you over here, you will regret it later, i can assure you." Master sternly replied.
At that i continued to walk over to where he stood. I knew what he had in mind, we had talked about this before. He was going to tie me to the tree and strip me, tickle me, blindfold me, and make me think others could approach at anytime.
"Give me your hands, slave". He said to me, bringing out ropes from the bag, and slinging them over the two branches. I silently held out my hands.
He took some tube socks from the bag and wrapped them around each wrist for protection. Then Master took the rope and wound it around each of my wrists about four or five times. He always thought of my welfare and didn't want rope burns. Then he took my wrists and using the other end of the rope, he connected them and tied it all off, and wrapped the ropes tightly around the branches, my arms up and apart, in a Y position. Master tested the ropes for security, and when he was convinced there was no way i could get free, he then got a sleeper's mask from the bag and placed it over my eyes. I was practically standing on tip-toe, as i'm not very tall, and the branches were far beyond my reach. He then grabbed my right ankle and repeated the process, tying off the ankle to the trunk of one tree, and then doing it with the other ankle, leaving me vulnerable and in a spread eagle position.
"Slave, you stay here for a bit. I want to walk alone for a bit and think of some problems i have at work." Master smiled as he said this.
"But, Master," I started..
He placed his fingers over my lips and said...
"Shhh my slave, i will never allow any harm to come to you. Trust me, i'll be back shortly". And with that he must have left, for i heard nothing, although i called out to him a few times.
I stayed there, tied up for what seemed like forever when i heard footsteps approaching.
"Master, is that you?" i cried out in relief.
To my utter shock i heard a female voice replying,
"Master? Awww did the bad Master tie up his slave and leave her all alone in these big bad woods? And here i arrive, having been on a hike and giving up hope that i would find any adventure and look what i see. A very cute slave, dressed in a very tight t-shirt, and all trussed up, just like a gift for me" She chuckled as she replied.
"No, you have it wrong. Someone kidnapped me and left me here. Please help me" i cried out, thinking where was my Master?
"Now i don't believe that for a second. I want to see what is under this cute outfit of yours. Shall I?" the hiker said.
"Nooooooooo don't do that, i'm telling you the truth" i frantically replied.
She never even replied to that, as she took a pair of cutting sheers from her backpack and cut away at my t-shirt, tearing it to shreds. Because it was cool and there was a breeze, my nipples immediately grew erect and firm. Seeing this, the hiker smiled and cupped my breasts with her icy fingers.
I scream and struggle in vain, hoping my Master will hear me. She only laughs as she then unbuttons my shorts and pulls them open wide and pushes them down around my hips. All this time i am screaming for help.
"Now we can't have you screaming and waking up all the dead with your voice, and besides you can't do a thing to stop me."
And with that she cut off my panties and yanked them from my body, as i screamed yet again. "Ah, much better, now you are mine, and you are helpless to stop me from doing anything i want to you. Tell me, my delicious looking gift, are you ticklish?" and with that she stooped down as she spied a feather on the ground close by.
I shook my head, trying to scream and struggle as hard as i could, but to no avail. I was totally at her mercy. This isn't what i thought would happen when Master tied me to this tree. As i was wondering where the heck he was i suddenly jerked. I felt what could only be a feather tickling at my neck. I tried to scrunch my neck and twist away from the feather, but no matter in what direction i turned, the hiker followed me with that feather. She used that feather to tickle my neck, down to my underarms, around my breasts, on down to my stomach and sides. I was going crazy, trying to plead with her to quit, giggling and laughing and struggling for all i was worth. She continued torturing me with that feather for several minutes and i can tell you, i was no longer cold. O no quite the contrary, i was getting very heated.
She stopped with the feather and i hung there, trying to get my breath back, and pleading through the gag. I heard her laugh and then i squealed again as she used her sharp finger nails to attack my upper body, never staying at one place for very long. I couldn't judge where she would attack next, as she continously moved her nails all over my upper body. She found a very vulnerable place, the hollow between my hips and lower stomach is so very ticklish that when i touch it accidentally, i flinch. Well, she discovered just how ticklish that area was, and focused all her nails on both sides. I was struggling and squirming at that point, that if i hadn't been so very well tied, i would have broken free. Yet at the same time, to my utter humiliation, i felt myself getting very aroused. She must have noticed this for she said..
"Well, what have we here? Seems to me you are enjoying this after all, if this tale-tell wetness i see around your pussy is any indication" she gleefully replied.
I blushed in shame, even as what she said aroused me even further. Being so helpless and being touched everywhere by a complete stranger and not being able to do a thing about it did indeed make me very wet.
"Ooooooooooo" i tried to moan as i felt something warm and slippery touching my pussy lips.
The hiker was using her tongue to tease my clit and labia, circling around over and over. At the same time, she reached up and with her fingers yet again tickled that so very ticklish spot around my hips. She tickled faster and faster, as her tongue twirled and lapped at my clit faster and faster and i knew it wouldn't be long before i came in an intense and humiliating orgasm. Damn, but she sure knew how to use that tongue, as i moaned and giggled and came, not just once, but three times.
She quit and stood up.
"You are a little slut. You actually got off on this." the hiker taunted. "What will your Master do when he finds out that you had an orgasm without his permission?"
And with that she reached up and yanked off my blindfold. My eyes, adjusting to the light, saw a very beautiful redhead dressed in hiking attire and beyond her, leaning against a nearby tree, stood my Master , who had been watching all this time.

--Mel

Attachments

• ffmscene167_FINAL_2.jpg
    ffmscene167_FINAL_2.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 1,400
fttkllvr said:
i am here to definitely say that Melanie is the best writer amongst us- and for that reason i love her

well hon, that is very flattering..however there are many better writers than myself. but thank you so very much for saying that.. xoxo

melanie

F.L. Atlanta said:
great artwork and super story.

thank you soo much F L Atlanta..so glad you liked it..

melanie

:wooha:

Wow, that story was awesome. And so was the artwork. Both the artwork and the story together was definately a good combination. Awesome work, Brendan! Same for you, Isabeau! :D

And fttkllvr, there are numerous reasons for why to love Isabeau. The fact that she's a great writer is just one. ;)

Random_noob86 said:
:wooha:

Wow, that story was awesome. And so was the artwork. Both the artwork and the story together was definately a good combination. Awesome work, Brendan! Same for you, Isabeau! :D

And fttkllvr, there are numerous reasons for why to love Isabeau. The fact that she's a great writer is just one. ;)

aww it's nice to be loved.. thank you so much for those kind words. xoxo

melanie

Jesus Mel.. your story was incredible.. I was imagining being your story's victim.. very erotic. You are a wonderful writer. And Brendan.. your artwork lit up the story brilliantly.

Thanks both of you!

Kelly xx

Jesus Mel.. your story was incredible.. I was imagining being your story's victim.. very erotic. You are a wonderful writer. And Brendan.. your artwork lit up the story brilliantly.

Thanks both of you!

Kelly xx

wow thank you for that...i'm melanie..and at that time Brendan and i were in an online kind of relationship..a Master/slave for fun thing..and he would give me ideas of plots and i would do the rest..i was very honored when he decided he would actually draw a picture to go with my story..

Cute story Mel, very nice visuals. Nice read.

thanks..not one of my better ones i'm afraid...check out my personal best.. Melanie gets a visit from the plumber...here somewhere..under the screen name melanie..

thanks..not one of my better ones i'm afraid...check out my personal best.. Melanie gets a visit from the plumber...here somewhere..under the screen name melanie..

:laughing:

I'll have to dig that one up just on the concept. Am I sensing a little Meri Wilson-like Mr. Telephone Man action here? :feather:

:laughing:

I'll have to dig that one up just on the concept. Am I sensing a little Meri Wilson-like Mr. Telephone Man action here? :feather:

hmmm i don't know...sniffs...i don't know what that is...and damn but do i feel stupid now lol...

GREAT STORY! You are very vivid with your stories. Can make a man want you more and more...

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back