• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story question

Ita24

TMF Regular
So I have been working on writing some tickling stories. I really write them for my own enjoyment, but I would share them if it would be of interest to people in this group.

I want to gauge people's interest though. These stories lack a lot of the things people in this fetish typically like. It's always consensual. The characters usually have a romantic connection, whether dating or discovering romantic feelings for each other within the stories. No use of bondage or restraints of any kind. There usually is nudity, but the stories never get explicitly sexual. What I mean by that is, it entirely focuses on tickling. There's no talk of cum or anything like that. There's no use of tactics like humiliation or torture. There is definitely teasing. It's usually pretty sweet and sensual. Last but certainly not least, they focus heavily on upper body tickling. There's some feet play, but certainly wouldn't satisfy people that love foot stuff.

I totally understand that this will be very unpopular with many within this group. If anyone read this and thought they'd enjoy stories like this, just leave a comment. If you say no way, then just don't say anything. Just trying to see if there's anyone that would read this type of content. If not, I'll happily just keep it to myself. Thanks :)

You know I’d be down for this. I know a few other cats that would read as well.

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

Always supportive! Can't wait to read your next story as well!

When I first came here I was plagued with self doubt. I thought I didn’t even belong here, let alone deserve to be among people with dozens of stories and thousands of posts.

I appreciate it when anyone takes the time to read my stories, and when I get a DM I get a kick out of calling it fan mail. [emoji41]

I’m just paying forward all the support I’ve gotten.

Sorry compadre, I wasn’t sure who she was talking to [emoji38]

Yeah post your stuff. I think the material you're describing is lacking and something that would be appreciate. Don't worry about popularity.

Yes, please share. The softer side of tickling is more my speed as well.

I'm definitely going to, you all give me the confidence! Also, I had an ex GF who I had a ton of experiences like this with, I think I'll share those stories in the true stories section of the forum as well.

I have not browsed the Stories section in a while because there's a distinct lack of this sort of story. PLEASE don't let the more popular options prevent there being a variety of styles and material. If you like it, chances are that somebody else does, too! (Now I have a few author names to look up, as well!)

I like all sorts of tickle stories! Yes, I find tickle torture hot, but the stories I've connected with the most, have been more on the romantic, emotional, sensual side. It's also closer to reality for me too. I'd love to read some!

Just remember not every story has to end in torture I think it is a good idea to write and explore a love a connection :p tbh i think Kogan is a good person to listen to since he writes about love connections, I believe

Just remember not every story has to end in torture I think it is a good idea to write and explore a love a connection :p tbh i think Kogan is a good person to listen to since he writes about love connections, I believe

Thank you for the endorsement. [emoji41]

Ita has put out a couple fun stories, if you enjoy my stuff, you’ll like his.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

I think stories like that would be great. It doesn't all have to be hardcore.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back