• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Storytime (For Jenni fans) F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Tricia and I had been together for about 5 months. She and her son had moved in with me in my house near the edge of town 2 months prior. I know that sounds fast and I agree that it was. But when you love somebody, you don't think about life in those terms anymore.

Lately, though. While things were cool around the house. It wasn't the case in the bedroom. I knew it, and I am sure she knew it. But she never brought it up, and in all honesty... I was afraid to. I was afraid of hurting her feelings. I have a massive tickling fetish. I mean big time. It all started when I was a 12 and I read a Goosebumps book. It was like a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure thing. One of the (so called) bad endings in the book involved being tickled to death by a group of monkeys brandishing feathers. Even back then, I had no idea why that turned me on. It certainly wasn't the idea of the animals.

I later discovered the internet like the rest of my friends and found out about the tickle fetish. I knew I had it and had it bad but I felt incredibly embarrassed by it. Even girls who flirted with me in school made me feel weird. One would try to poke my ribs or stomach at some point and I would try to block it out. Like I would be scared of becoming aroused in public and being ridiculed. So I pretended to just not be interested in them.

Yeah, that always went over well.

Once I became of age, I joined the TMF and began to meet different people. Unfortunately next to none of them lived near me and I didn't drive. I finally gave up on that part of myself. Convincing myself it was wrong somehow. Like, I shouldn't have those feelings about something as everyday as tickling.

Several years (and relationships) later, and Tricia and I clicked so well. It never entered my mind that it was a good idea to tell her about my fetish. The last thing I needed to do was weird her out or scare her with something she wouldn't understand.

More and more, though. I knew it had to be apparent to her that something was wrong. There was no denying it. It wasn't that we weren't having sex as often. Just that it wasn't as much fun as it should be. And she was so beautiful. Short Auburn hair, D breasts that motherhood had not done much damage to, a full bottom and curvy hips, soft skin, a vibe and way about her that radiated sensuality... Most men would call her ideal. She wasn't what was wrong though. It was me. And I knew it.

Tonight was going to be nice, though. Tricia had dropped of her son at his Grandparents house for the weekend and she was going out with a female friend of hers. I had the house to myself. I popped open a beer and began a totally bitchin' Saturday Night Live marathon on Netflix. After a few hours, I began to get sleepy and I passed out on the sofa.

I woke up in the bedroom somehow. That wasn't the only weird thing about it though. My clothes were gone. Adding to the confusion, My wrists were bound to the headboard of the bed above my head. They weren't pulled tight necessarily, but enough that I couldn't bring them down. Oddly enough, my legs were free. Before I could panic too much, I heard Tricia's voice.

“You awake, honey?” I heard her ask from the bathroom.

“What's going on?” I called back to her.

“Don't worry. It's just us here.” I heard her say.

She walked into the room. My jaw dropped. She was wearing pajamas. Cute pajamas with images of feathers printed on them. The top couple of buttons were undone on her pajama top. Not enough to see much of her chest. But enough to be a tease. She twirled like a model on a runway with a little swish in her hips. She winked at me.

“You like?” She asked flirtatiously.

“I... uh... wow...” was all I could get out. She smiled and hopped up onto the bed like a child would. Very chipper. Very playful. I had never seen this side of her. I didn't know what to think about it.

“We need to talk” She said simply, bouncing on her soft bottom a little bit with each word.

“About what, Baby?” I asked.

“I know about the tickle stuff.”

All the color left my face for a moment. I decided to play it cool. I was incredibly uncomfortable with her knowing anything about it.

“What are you talking about?” I asked with a sense of confusion that I hoped sounded genuine.

“Hon, please. It's not too tricky to figure things out. I'm a mom with a 6 year old son. I know all about how boys act when they are trying to hide something.”

She had a point. Countless times had I seen her call her son out on things that I never even knew about. But she could always read it somehow. Still I tried to convince her she was mistaken.

“Trish, I have no idea what you are talking about.”

“You know”, she began, in a way that made me wonder if she had just heard me, “At first, I had no idea. But after a couple of months, there was definitely cause for suspicion.”

“What do you mean?” I pulled down on my bonds a bit. They wouldn't budge. She had me tied pretty damn well.

“The signs started to show themselves mostly during TV time. You and I sitting on the couch while Bobby played on the floor with his Transformers and we all were watching stuff on the Netflix. Like that episode of Rugrats when Angelica had Phil tickle Chuckie's feet, or that episode of Ninja Turtles when that guy with the mustache went to town on April's toes...” She made little tickle motions with two of her fingers on her right hand and made a silly face like she was remembering something really cute, “You would immediately look down at your phone or just start talking about something unrelated. Almost as if you were trying to ignore it.”

“That's ridiculous.” I stated calmly but she kept on talking.

“You even got up and pretended like you had to go to the bathroom when we were in Bobby's room and I was reading “The Very Ticklish Tiger” to Bobby before bed that one night.”

“I wasn't feeling well.” I lied.

“Well, that's interesting since I didn't hear the toilet flush even once before you came back into the room.”

I didn't have an answer for that.

She smiled, knowing full well she had a point.

“Doesn't mean that was why I was out of the room.” I said.

“Baby, just stop, okay.” She sighed. “I tracked your web history. I know about the TMF pages you have visited. The stories you have read on there...”

“Trish... I...”

She interrupted.

“I even printed out one that you seemed to have viewed pretty often. I forget the name of the author, but I've got it right here.”

She reached under the mattress and pulled out a few sheets of paper with type on them.

“I am trying to remember what it was called...” She looked at the first page and smiled. “Oh yes, Jenni The Clown.”

“Trish!”

“Uh uh uh...” She wagged the same kind of finger at me that she did to Bobby whenever he was talking back. “I decided that it might be fun... to have a little story time. Just you and me.” She smiled happily.

“Why?” I asked her.

“Because if you are telling me the truth, then it will just be a nice way to pass some time. But... if I am right... and you do have a widdle issue with tickles...”, her voice became teasing, almost like baby-talk, “Then... well... you can't easily get up and walk out of here. Can you?” She smiled tauntingly and looked down at my crotch. If I became visibly aroused at her reading the story aloud, I wouldn't be able to hide it.

To make matters worse, she shifted slightly and sat right between my legs, facing me. She could look down at my bare genitals at any time.

“Can I start from the beginning or do you, like, have a favorite part, or...”

“I really don't have a choice in this, do I?” I asked already knowing the answer.

“Nope.” She chirped as she started reading, “Jenni the Clown” She cleared her throat and continued. She began the story in a whimsical tone. The same tone I had heard her use night after night on stories before we put her son to bed. She used facial expressions to mimic the characters and did a silly gruff voice for the male characters. The whole thing seemed kind of silly to me. But I knew this would get difficult the further she got into the story.

“...It was hard for William to disagree...”

“...The 3 girls who were there giggled at Billy's embarrassment...”

“...Jenni looked William in the eye and smirked...”

She got about halfway through the story and looked down, away from the pages and toward my cock. It had grown but only a little. Mostly because I knew where the story was going. I knew it wasn't the reaction she was looking for. But she seemed satisfied for the time being. She looked back at her pages and began to continue reading.

Eventually, she got to the part where Jenni had William tied up to the bed and accidentally discovered his ticklishness by absent-mindedly tapping his side. I felt a twitch in my penis. I tried to breathe normally and block out Tricia's voice, which had now become just a little huskier as if to accentuate the erotic tone of the tickling in the story. She looked down once again at my penis and saw it was still mostly flaccid. She must have looked at my face and seen that my eyes were shut. She knew I was struggling.

My eyes opened wide as I felt a single finger on her left hand tracing delicately up and down my right side as she read. I squirmed a little to the side but ultimately couldn't move much. I knew what she was doing: giving me a physical reminder of the story she was reading. Lovingly tracing a common tickle spot so as to make me feel helpless just like the male character in the story.

Tricia's voice lovingly explained how Jenni caused William to break down into giggles by marching her fingers up his sides. Tricia's own finger still grazing the skin on my side and driving me bonkers as a couple of quiet chuckles slipped out of my mouth.

She got to the part where Jenni was spidering her fingers along William's tummy when she stopped reading and looked down at me to see my cock at full attention. She had proved her point. My hard-on was aching with arousal. She sat the pages down and placed her fingertips at my the creases where my legs met my torso and began drumming them lightly, enough to tickle but not enough to be torturous. I giggled silently.

“Told ya so.” She said, obviously proud of yourself. “How long have you been into this?” She asked with a tone that wanted an answer but she didn't stop the gentle pokes and taps on my soft skin.

Through my giggles, I spilled my guts to her. I told her about the Goosebumps book, the high school awkwardness, my introduction to the TMF, everything. She didn't get upset, or even seem weirded out. In fact, once I was done bearing my soul and my cheeks were the color of a firetruck, I looked up to see her smiling down at me. It was a warm smile. A caring smile. Like she was so happy to finally learn all of my secrets and I could truly trust her. My cock had grown a little limp during the confession. She squinted her eyelids in an odd, inquisitive way.

“What?” I asked her.

“Where are ya ticklish?” She asked me with a dark giggle.

“I don't know.” When I thought about it, it had been so long since I was cool with a girl tickling me, that I really couldn't remember.

“Well... we have gotta find out.” She said with a hint of mischief in her voice.

She reached down and grabbed my legs on either of her sides and then lifted them so that my ankles were resting on her shoulders. I felt more vulnerable than I ever had before. She began lazily dragging her fingers along my calves, causing a silly grin to climb onto my face.

“Hmmm... that's nice. But I don't think it's a sweet spot. Lets try something fun.”

She reached under one of the sheets and pulled out a 6 inch long, stiff, striped feather. I gulped and she drew it down my arm from my wrist towards my armpit. Once the feather fond the well of my armpit, she gave it a little wiggle. I giggled a little but my armpit hair took the bulk of the sensation so it wasn't too bad.

“I'm gonna find your tickle spots.” She kind of sang softly as the feather stroked down my ribs and sides and wandered over the tender flesh of my lower tummy near my waistline, a much more tickly area. And I couldn't hold back.

“Heheheheheehehehhehehhehehe”

She giggled also, happy that she was getting a ticklish reaction out of me. I had never felt this close to a woman in my life. It was such an intimate and playful experience.

“Tickle tickle tiiickle...” Her voice was such a soft and sweet song that I became intoxicated by.

“I think we need to pay some attention where it's due.” She commented with a sultry tone. She stroked to tip of the feather right between my right testicle and my thigh, just in the crease there. I yelped loudly at the new sensation and her eyes lit up. She laughed, not at me, but in a happy way. She continued to stroke the feather in that naughty spot, watching my erection twitch and listening to my ticklish laughter.

“Ooooh, seems I got me a ticklish widdle boy here.” She said endearingly. The feather just swept back and forth, up and down. At one point it swept down a little lower than I think she meant it to and I jumped, careful not to kick her as my feet were resting near her head.

She gave me an inquisitive look as if she wasn't sure what had just happened.

“Are you okay?” She asked, clearly concerned.

“Yeah, no I am fine. I am perfectly fine.”

She obviously didn't believe me. She kept her 'detective' glare focused on my eyes as she used her free arm to wrap around my ankles and hold them in place, and then, just out of curiosity, gently swept the feather in a circle around my exposed right ass cheek.

My face inflated like a balloon and my body trembled with pent-up giggles. She gave me a knowing look. The kind that one has on their face when they feel like they have stumbled on a big secret.

“Oh! Oh. Oh yeah?” She began to lazily drag the feather in zig zags covering the whole of my right ass cheek. She giggles with playful excitement. She then dances the feather, briefly stroking my asshole with a whispered “tickle tickle?” before moving to the left cheek.

“NONOTTHERE!” I yelp when the tip of the feather hit my asshole. I had never felt anything like that before. It tickled SOOOO bad. I immediately clamped my mouth shut.

She began to laugh hysterically for a moment before looking back down at me.

“Oh no?” She asked with a sinister chuckle. “Why not?” Her feather goes right back to it, dancing the tip of the feather directly over my asshole. “Coochie coochie coo...”

“HAEHHAEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEHAHEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEHAE HAE” I laugh harder than I have in a long time.

She continues the feather torture on my asshole for about 2 minutes before stopping. She opens the fold of fabric on her pajamas where her crotch is. As soon as I catch her scent, all I want is to be inside of her. She grants my wish, Sliding my throbbing cock into her bald, beautiful pussy (she shaved daily). As she started to rock tenderly back and forth, moving me around inside of her, she moaned in ecstasy as she quickly reached her first orgasm. After she stopped trembling from the power of it, she reached over and undid my straps. She looked down at me as she did it.

“No touching. Do you understand me?” Her inner Domme coming through.

“Yes, I understand.” She undoes my binds and then asks me to help her as she wants to switch positions and be on the bottom but she doesn't want me to pull out of her. She has her second orgasm during the shift of our bodies and she ends up underneath me. I ask her why she wanted to be on the bottom. She looks deep into my eyes... into my soul... and says...

“Easier for me to do this. Tickle tickle...” Before I can know what she is talking about, I feel her fingertips spread my ass cheeks apart, followed by the feather dancing around and just a little bit inside my asshole.

I shriek with giggles and laughter as she holds me tight and whispers a teasing song in my ear.

“Someone's got a issue... Shame if he withdrew... He would need some tissue... Cause he's getting a tickle... tickle wickle tickle... too much for his pickle...”

I came hard inside of her. Her teasing sing song was interrupted as she burst into her own screaming orgasm. Her third one. I yelled out in intense pleasure myself, feeling my cock pumping hard inside of her. My legs spasmed wildly and she immediately dropped the feather and wrapped her arms around me, holding me the way a lover ought to.

After that night, she has constantly been blowing my mind with her enthusiasm, bringing all kinds of tickling games into the bedroom. I believe I have created a monster. Hahaha.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back