• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

STRANDED III (the final sequel)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi ho, here we go!

It's time for the FINAL SEQUEL to the 'stranded' series. It's a shorter one than both previous stories, but wraps up the whole journey, I think quite nicely.

I know that the initial story is probably most people's favourite one and it probably stays that way from tickling point of view, but if you have been following the previous two stories and gotten somehow attached to these two characters (or one of them) then this final instalment is a must to read. Again, the STORY is more important than the tickling, although there is some to be seen.

It most probably is also your last chance to see Priëlla. There are not going to be any more stories on her.

Thanks for reading.
(PS: This is a 10-page story and while at first I only have the cover and page 1, the rest will appear in due time as attachment to this same thread.)

Index:
Cover and page 1 - attached to this post
Link to page 2
Link to page 3
Link to page 4
Link to page 5 and 'oops'
Link to page 6
Link to page 7 and 8
Link to page 9

Ilo.

Last edited:
Ah, of course! Those in the mortal sphere can't see demons or angels unless they're directed to! Pity poor Priëlla, stuck in virtual limbo for 8 long years with a preteen as her only company! Hey, at least they've managed to remain friends, even with no fond former memories to guide them! And with no infernal realm to serve as refuge, what's become of the damed souls all this time? Perhaps the answer will be forthcoming; at least we should get some inkling of our favorite blue demoness' ultimate fate.

Ah, of course! Those in the mortal sphere can't see demons or angels unless they're directed to! Pity poor Priëlla, stuck in virtual limbo for 8 long years with a preteen as her only company! Hey, at least they've managed to remain friends, even with no fond former memories to guide them! And with no infernal realm to serve as refuge, what's become of the damed souls all this time? Perhaps the answer will be forthcoming; at least we should get some inkling of our favorite blue demoness' ultimate fate.

I'd say they are "still friends" from Priëlla's point of view, because she didn't lose her memories and perhaps more important: she doesn't seem to blame Dora for her getting stuck on Earth for 8 long years. Or perhaps they still are friends because Priëlla thinks she is the only key to return to Hell.

Dora (the reborn Dora) has basically been friends with the demoness from birth onwards, she's grown up with her, like a childhood friend. But the fond memories are not there from her side. She lost all her memories and has started from scratch, Priëlla has always been there however.

What's becoming of the damned souls and Priëlla's ultimate fate: You'll find out those answers, maybe not literally, but along the lines.

PAGE 2

There's some serious questions on Priëlla's mind... some doubts and even scary thoughts. Is a desperate act needed to end the suffering?

In the end... will the demoness turn out to be GOOD... or BAD...?

read on and find out...

Ilo.

This homeless demon's becoming a rather corrupting influence… while it's pleasant to see a bullying teacher punished with a round of phantom (and nicely unanticipated!) tickling, it was hardly justifiable as justice. Dora really shouldn't have been horsing around during class time… if Priëlla helps her believe otherwise, she's doing her friend no favor. Pity the poor parents, too… Augustina's already lost a sister, now she's in peril of losing her twice as daughter! Much as I'd hate to see it, these pals may have to part in everyone's best interest.

This homeless demon's becoming a rather corrupting influence… while it's pleasant to see a bullying teacher punished with a round of phantom (and nicely unanticipated!) tickling, it was hardly justifiable as justice. Dora really shouldn't have been horsing around during class time… if Priëlla helps her believe otherwise, she's doing her friend no favor. Pity the poor parents, too… Augustina's already lost a sister, now she's in peril of losing her twice as daughter! Much as I'd hate to see it, these pals may have to part in everyone's best interest.

Corrupting, yes. The Dora you see is quite clearly not as 'goody-two-shoes' as the previous Dora was. Influenced by her counterpart from Hell of course. Priëlla can easily set her on the wrong path if she wants to, possibly leading to that this girl goes to Hell after she dies (and what will become of their friendship then?) On the other hand Priëlla is getting a little desperate to return to Hell and if she believes Dora has to die for that... things can turn dirty quickly. Can she kill her friend? Or can she stay sane waiting for another maybe 80 years? The next pages will tell how this story ends. One way or another, you are right and in everyone's best interest, these pals may have to part... to be continued.

Thanks for your reply :)

PAGE 4

Priëlla clearly has been drawing way too much attention... and the humans in her environment are trying to step in... can they have any effect against an invisible threat to their daughter's future?

Read on as the story unfolds...

This....this is not looking very good. I do not think Priella has the right idea going about things. You would think 8 years she would have learned something...

This....this is not looking very good. I do not think Priella has the right idea going about things. You would think 8 years she would have learned something...

Things are worse than that. Eight years of 'living in torment' (from her perspective) have not done good to her. But things are even worse than they seemed and Dora (as well as those around her, potentionally) is in real peril - as you can see on the next page.

PAGE 5

Things are getting worse. Is Dora 'saved by the bell', or is it too late? Does this mean the end for Dora or does it mean the end for Priëlla?

One thing is more than clear: Something needs to happen. And this is not the final sequel for nothing. One way or another, things will be decided soon. For the better or the worse.

Stay tuned.

Ilo.

Edit: As a little bonus, a picture I never showed you... sometimes things go a little wrong with the colouring or something else... See the result that occurred during the previous story...

Last edited:
A Demon being tormented...irony. Priella might be making a mistake. Besides I did not think killing would be in her nature. I wonder if those years on earth has even taught her any moral. Besides the one dora tried to or has instilled in her earlier. I guess we will be seeing in the up coming chapter. I do wonder why hell has frozen over and why it has been frozen for so long though.

and....has her right eye always been red?

A Demon being tormented...irony. Priella might be making a mistake. Besides I did not think killing would be in her nature. I wonder if those years on earth has even taught her any moral. Besides the one dora tried to or has instilled in her earlier. I guess we will be seeing in the up coming chapter. I do wonder why hell has frozen over and why it has been frozen for so long though.

and....has her right eye always been red?

It is ironic, isn't it? Somehow this story is the exact opposite of the first, where Dora was the one being in a place she didn't belong / want to be. In this situation the demoness is being subject to what it feels like being a prisoner, tormented (by lack of sufficient heat in her case) and helpless. Things also look pretty hopeless and she's dealing with a feeling of guilt now. She is tied between blaming herself and blaming Dora... not good for their friendship and I doubt that killing Dora will do any good to their relation either. However, she starts to believe there's no hope in waiting and maybe worse: she is edging to evil. Why wouldn't she kill the child? She is a demon after all, servant of Hell. The worst they could do is send her to Hell? That's where she wants to go anyway. Or the worst could be that she's banished but she considers even that a better thing than having to wander Earth endlessly. So through desperation and being selfish she's taking some rather harsh measures. Is it a mistake? At least it's not the civilized thing to do, but I guess demons have flaws as well. Is killing in her nature? no. But how far can something be taken before someone finally takes the wrong path and goes over to desperate measurements... For Priëlla in this situation obviously eight years.

Good or bad, everything will happen in the next 4 pages and that should also answer all the questions. Then there's one final page.

Thanks, Abadon.

And I forgot to answer: Yes, Priëlla's right eye was always red. It has been revealed in ONE frame during 'Stranded in Hell', for the rest until this story her hair has always covered it.

So wait...she is going to leave this up comming V-shift?...uh what took her so long to decide this? If she could leave the whole time why did she stay? Surely she could have found some other place to stay on earth. Consulted one of the council instead of hang around a child.

As to what she is going to do to stop this....I bet I know.heh heh heh.

A couple of these things were not covered by the comic (yet), maybe I should do an extra page to get deeper into those for clarification... Anyway:

So wait...she is going to leave this up comming V-shift?...uh what took her so long to decide this? If she could leave the whole time why did she stay?

Her belief that she needs Dora's help to fix the situation with Hell. Dora doesn't know how to help Priëlla. Her 'leaving tomorrow' is based on the belief that Dora can probably help her when she's not tied to her body anymore. In other words: it's based on Killing her, which she was just about to do when she was so suddenly interrupted.

Surely she could have found some other place to stay on earth. Consulted one of the council instead of hang around a child.

Sure there are warmer places on Earth than where Dora lives. She probably did in the beginning, but when it became apparent to her that Hell wasn't restoring itself and believing that Dora might be her only chance... it was important to become friends with her again. Remember that Dora does not know/remember anything from when she was dead and had to get to know Priëlla anew. The best way to get close was to have her grow up with her.

Can't make any comments on the DD right now.

As to what she is going to do to stop this....I bet I know.heh heh heh.

It's rather extreme, but you'll have to read on to find out what will happen.

Her belief that she needs Dora's help to fix the situation with Hell. Dora doesn't know how to help Priëlla. Her 'leaving tomorrow' is based on the belief that Dora can probably help her when she's not tied to her body anymore. In other words: it's based on Killing her, which she was just about to do when she was so suddenly interrupted.

So I am guessing time from time Priella has gone down and checked up on hell right? I see now what you mean there.

Sure there are warmer places on Earth than where Dora lives. She probably did in the beginning, but when it became apparent to her that Hell wasn't restoring itself and believing that Dora might be her only chance... it was important to become friends with her again. Remember that Dora does not know/remember anything from when she was dead and had to get to know Priëlla anew. The best way to get close was to have her grow up with her.

Can't make any comments on the DD right now.

Yeah, but still. Surely a demon would know enough about humans. Is she this much of a young demon that she never took the time or something? She seems to be very very inexperienced with earth. I understand she would feel that Dora would be important in her plans, but still she does not seem to use much common sense. Or maybe she did and just lost patience.

It's rather extreme, but you'll have to read on to find out what will happen.

Oh....I see she is that desperate. I was thinking something more light hearted. But I guess she is embracing that side of herself.

Yeah, but still. Surely a demon would know enough about humans. Is she this much of a young demon that she never took the time or something? She seems to be very very inexperienced with earth.

I don't think she cares. Either way, no, she didn't really try to fit in.

Treating you all with TWO pages this time! But well, they belong together more than anything else.

PAGE 7 AND 8

As you can see I used a very different technique for colouring on these two pages (many thanks to LBH for disclosing the way to reach this effect). I hope he is not offended that my intention was to try and make it look like a children's drawing. My opinion of LBH's artwork and colouring is that it all looks very unique and professional. Unfortunately 'professional' and 'children's drawing' do not go so well together. It was still a little bit of a challenge too, trying to tear down my artwork so much that it would look like a child could have drawn it (and yes, I did draw it myself).

Two pages to go after these two...

Hey, that turned out sweet indeed! Congratulations! Looks exactly like the sort of drawing a youngster would do (I'm not offended in the slightest by the comparison! Kid's pictures tend to be full of unrestrained creative energy, and if my advice helped you capture that, I couldn't be more pleased!) Thanks so much for the generous attribution! I'm deeply touched! There's no real secret about the technique, but I don't mention it much since it's not something that most artists can use to their advantage. I'm delighted that you were able to adapt the approach to such good effect! It really is beautifully rich, an entirely convincing representation of a child's light-hearted crayon illustration!

Priëlla sure is going through hell trying to get back to Hell! I was rather terrified that she'd abandon her scruples out of desperation; her plan to murder Dora was a heinous, selfish one, even considering how much she's suffered. In relenting, she may have earned a measure of salvation (which paradoxically, in her case, amounts to damnation); Dora's innocent prayers seem capable of unlocking a seemingly lifeless hellgate for felicitous access (fascinating that her dream view of Hell is all lovely greenery and happy friendliness; doubtless that's just the way Priëlla feels about its brimstone reality). Could Dora really function as a key for her friend's use? With only two more pages to go, the answer won't be long in coming!

Thanks both!

the dream sequence is pretty cool looking

It is always nice to do something special with special scenes and the dream reality is so much different from the conscious world that it felt good to make it really look significantly different too. The fact that it was a child's dream of course added a good reason for doing even more with the style.

Hey, that turned out sweet indeed! Congratulations! Looks exactly like the sort of drawing a youngster would do (I'm not offended in the slightest by the comparison! Kid's pictures tend to be full of unrestrained creative energy, and if my advice helped you capture that, I couldn't be more pleased!) Thanks so much for the generous attribution! I'm deeply touched! There's no real secret about the technique, but I don't mention it much since it's not something that most artists can use to their advantage. I'm delighted that you were able to adapt the approach to such good effect! It really is beautifully rich, an entirely convincing representation of a child's light-hearted crayon illustration!

Glad you approve. I didn't want to tell you beforehand for what kind of scene I was going to be using the technique, nor that I was going to really make it look sloppy (intentionally)... didn't want to give away clues or spoilers.

One of the things the child's drawing adds is a continous reflection of Dora's inner self. The happiness, carefree state of the child, lighthearted and friendly nature. Everything really is like a wonderful dream and she experiences Hell as just another place where one of her friend (and more of her kind) are living, not the hard unforgiving place it is in reality.

Priëlla sure is going through hell trying to get back to Hell! I was rather terrified that she'd abandon her scruples out of desperation; her plan to murder Dora was a heinous, selfish one, even considering how much she's suffered. In relenting, she may have earned a measure of salvation (which paradoxically, in her case, amounts to damnation); Dora's innocent prayers seem capable of unlocking a seemingly lifeless hellgate for felicitous access (fascinating that her dream view of Hell is all lovely greenery and happy friendliness; doubtless that's just the way Priëlla feels about its brimstone reality). Could Dora really function as a key for her friend's use? With only two more pages to go, the answer won't be long in coming!

Yes, Priëlla is most certainly put to the test, and even though killing (in cold blood or no) would be 'evil' and possibly accepted for her kind, this surely would change the Demoness forever. She may be able to get lucky and be spared of this. Well, the next page will really tell. Page 10 is more of an 'afterthought', a final reflection. Both coming to you pretty soon.

PAGE 9

And one page follows after this, a reflection.

I feel an X amount of years later thing coming. If so, I wonder what the reflection will be? Maybe a re acquaintance?

I feel an X amount of years later thing coming. If so, I wonder what the reflection will be? Maybe a re acquaintance?

Yeah, an X amount of years later reflection. For the rest, you should just see for yourself.

PAGE 10
Final page. Series ends.

And that's all, folks!
Thanks for reading, thanks for commenting and other support!

Ilo.

What's next?
If you're into BDSM, you might turn your eyes towards the BDSM section of the Tickle Theater, because my next short-comic project revolves around Miki, who's going to suffer like never before... I have added a little teaser announcement to this post. Beware, if you dislike that kind of thing, you know where not to go. ;)

Edit PS: "Foul Play" is not yet there, I expect I will upload the first page soon (within a few days) and then continuing from there.

Edit 2: I had some extra time (and a lot of that creativity-stuff) so I have page one of "Foul Play" done. You can find it over at the BDSM area of the forum.

Last edited:
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back