• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strange youtube suggestions

JN322

TMF Expert
I know I've complained before about youtube. Because I watch tickling videos on there I get little suggestions in my RECOMMENDED FOR YOU section. I complained before because I sometimes get videos involving kids in generally innocent situations which still make me feel uncomfortable and paranoid that the FBI and Chris Hansen are out to get me. (I promptly close the videos in question)

But today I just got a weird video in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sJ_p5zNl3M&playnext=1&videos=byS-Ac-ZwlM&feature=grec_index

It is a guide on how to stop nosebleeds by applying heat to SET YOUR NASAL PASSAGES ON FIRE TO BURN THE WOUND CLOSED.

Seriously? I mean, how does this apply to tickling? It was suggested due to some other tickling video I watched.

I know I've complained before about youtube. Because I watch tickling videos on there I get little suggestions in my RECOMMENDED FOR YOU section. I complained before because I sometimes get videos involving kids in generally innocent situations which still make me feel uncomfortable and paranoid that the FBI and Chris Hansen are out to get me. (I promptly close the videos in question)

But today I just got a weird video in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sJ_p5zNl3M&playnext=1&videos=byS-Ac-ZwlM&feature=grec_index

It is a guide on how to stop nosebleeds by applying heat to SET YOUR NASAL PASSAGES ON FIRE TO BURN THE WOUND CLOSED.

Seriously? I mean, how does this apply to tickling? It was suggested due to some other tickling video I watched.

ENTRAPMENT!!! Thats why the show was canceled. :bouncybou Second part.....errr...Idk thats just weird...

I thought this was going to be another thread about how creepers always post weird comments to 11 year olds to tie each other up and tickle each others feetz with their tongues. While farting.

But yeah, that's kind of strange too.

ENTRAPMENT!!! Thats why the show was canceled. :bouncybou Second part.....errr...Idk thats just weird...

I have no problem with entrapment. Especially entraping pedophiles. I don't have any kids, but if I did, I would absolutely want the police entraping them. Entrapment is when the cops get you to comit a crime you wouldn't normally comit. If you can somehow be entrapped into coming a sex crime involving kids, then fuck your rights go to prison, you're still a pedohille.

But that wasn't what I was trying to post here. </conlaw>

Haha yeah youtube does that a lot...and yes there are a lot of creepers on this site haha. Youtube isn't meant for tickling I don't think.

I have no problem with entrapment. Especially entraping pedophiles. I don't have any kids, but if I did, I would absolutely want the police entraping them. Entrapment is when the cops get you to comit a crime you wouldn't normally comit. If you can somehow be entrapped into coming a sex crime involving kids, then fuck your rights go to prison, you're still a pedohille.

Off topic, but...'the fuck?!

Say someone is wired to like kids in that way - it's sickening, sure, but if If they haven't actually committed ANY CRIME WHATSOEVER, what business is it of society to try and entrap them?

It's like sitting a starving man down at a table full of food, and killing him once he's done eating.

I have no problem with people who are 'wired that way' but do not rape children. But if someone is wired accordingly and all it takes is:

"Pardon me sir, how'd you like to rape this child?"
"What the hell, sure, let's git-r-done"

Then obviously the investigator's technique (while it could be questionable in other situations) is successful at identifying potential predators. And if all it takes is a carrot dangling to get someone to leave the boundries of sensibility and engage in sex acts with kids then they need to be put away.

It would be like if someone came up to me and told me that they kidnapped a woman and had her tied up in the basement and they wanted me to help tickle torture her for the evening. I'm going to call the police. As would anyone with decency and the requisite self-control for living in a civilized world.

But yeah anyway, how 'bout that gosh darned You Tube. Crazy huh?

Nothing personal sir, but you lack a understanding of the psycho-sexual of human beings...pedophiles don't commit a majoirty of sex crimes against children, its usually a straight adult male who has a normal sexual history with an apporitate partner who at the time lacks an apporiate partner at the time usually molests children....second off the ones who do molest children agonize over the fact they hurt a child and come close to sucide. Yes entrapment is wrong because many of them spend years controlling their urges. Shoving something they want in their faces till they commit a crime they would not commit, because of a adnormal mental devlopement it just plain wrong. Third you can't be considered a pedophile until unless you are primary attraction is a child who HAS NOT hit puberty yet...so a pedophile would have no interest in 11, 12, 13 year old. And saying fuck your rights gets on my nerves a little bit, because if you were ones of those guys or were wrongfully accused of a crime, you would want your rights followed not trampled on thats why we have those rights, to make sure people who need to go to prison, go to prison, the innocent people go home, and the mentally ill get the help they need.....Btw, I wasn't trying to insult you sir, just trying to point out HUGE factual errors. :smilestar

wow. That has NOTHING to do with tickling. Or much or anything lol :shock:

Nothing personal sir, but you lack a understanding of the psycho-sexual of human beings...pedophiles don't commit a majoirty of sex crimes against children, its usually a straight adult male who has a normal sexual history with an apporitate partner who at the time lacks an apporiate partner at the time usually molests children....second off the ones who do molest children agonize over the fact they hurt a child and come close to sucide. Yes entrapment is wrong because many of them spend years controlling their urges. Shoving something they want in their faces till they commit a crime they would not commit, because of a adnormal mental devlopement it just plain wrong. Third you can't be considered a pedophile until unless you are primary attraction is a child who HAS NOT hit puberty yet...so a pedophile would have no interest in 11, 12, 13 year old. And saying fuck your rights gets on my nerves a little bit, because if you were ones of those guys or were wrongfully accused of a crime, you would want your rights followed not trampled on thats why we have those rights, to make sure people who need to go to prison, go to prison, the innocent people go home, and the mentally ill get the help they need.....Btw, I wasn't trying to insult you sir, just trying to point out HUGE factual errors. :smilestar

Ah, I see. Your primary point of contention seems to be one of vocabulary. Whereas I used the word pedophille as an umbrella term to describe someone who has commited a sex crime against children, and you are using the dictionary definition of the word to mean one who commits said crimes against the prepubescent.

Allow me to take a moment to clairfy. I am against all forms of sex crimes against those whom have not reached the legal age of conscent. In fact I am against sex crimes in general. But if there are any other issues of chosen language use you'd like to bring up to then by all means proceed. And as for your facts they appear to be quite contrary to what I remember learning in college. Although that was a few years agao and numbers change.

Let's see, you say that most people who commit sex crimes against kids are straight men who simply aren't getting laid at the time. Well gee, I guess that makes it ok then. And its also just not true. Most child sex offenders are not guys who simply lacked a partner and wanted to give it a whirl. Its incest, actually. (I'll even cite a reference for you. Elliott, M., Browne, K., & Kilcoyne, J. (1995). Child sexual abuse prevention: What offenders tell us.Child Abuse & Neglect, 5, 579-594. )

As far as the agony of the crimes they have done, I've never seen it. I've been working with those folks for a long time now. They only remorse they seem to have is when other inmates find out about the nature of the crime they ahve been picked up for.

Since I wasn't living in the late 1700s I cannot state for certain about the intention of the framers. I'm relatively sure it was not to write a constitution and bill or rights to protect those who commit sex crimes against the young, lest the language would have been included in some way. But the idea of entrapment is not exactly what people think it is.

To quote the ever-ready to be copies/pasted wikipedia about entrapment. 3 qualifiers are required.

- First, the idea for committing the crime came from the government agents and not from the person accused of the crime.

- Second, the government agents then persuaded or talked the person into committing the crime. Simply giving him the opportunity to commit the crime is not the same as persuading him to commit the crime.

- And third, the person was not ready and willing to commit the crime before the government agents spoke with him.

The "To Catch a Predator" show that is in question didn't exactly do that. No one pretended to be a kid and harrassed the offender into making a scheduled appointment to commit statutory rape. Frankly, I don't think that show actually caused any of those points to be brought into existence.

Now I'm done. Mods this has gone way off topic and please feel free to lock or delete this thread.

Ah, I see. Your primary point of contention seems to be one of vocabulary. Whereas I used the word pedophille as an umbrella term to describe someone who has commited a sex crime against children, and you are using the dictionary definition of the word to mean one who commits said crimes against the prepubescent.

Allow me to take a moment to clairfy. I am against all forms of sex crimes against those whom have not reached the legal age of conscent. In fact I am against sex crimes in general. But if there are any other issues of chosen language use you'd like to bring up to then by all means proceed. And as for your facts they appear to be quite contrary to what I remember learning in college. Although that was a few years agao and numbers change.

Let's see, you say that most people who commit sex crimes against kids are straight men who simply aren't getting laid at the time. Well gee, I guess that makes it ok then. And its also just not true. Most child sex offenders are not guys who simply lacked a partner and wanted to give it a whirl. Its incest, actually. (I'll even cite a reference for you. Elliott, M., Browne, K., & Kilcoyne, J. (1995). Child sexual abuse prevention: What offenders tell us.Child Abuse & Neglect, 5, 579-594. )

As far as the agony of the crimes they have done, I've never seen it. I've been working with those folks for a long time now. They only remorse they seem to have is when other inmates find out about the nature of the crime they ahve been picked up for.

Since I wasn't living in the late 1700s I cannot state for certain about the intention of the framers. I'm relatively sure it was not to write a constitution and bill or rights to protect those who commit sex crimes against the young, lest the language would have been included in some way. But the idea of entrapment is not exactly what people think it is.

To quote the ever-ready to be copies/pasted wikipedia about entrapment. 3 qualifiers are required.

- First, the idea for committing the crime came from the government agents and not from the person accused of the crime.

- Second, the government agents then persuaded or talked the person into committing the crime. Simply giving him the opportunity to commit the crime is not the same as persuading him to commit the crime.

- And third, the person was not ready and willing to commit the crime before the government agents spoke with him.

The "To Catch a Predator" show that is in question didn't exactly do that. No one pretended to be a kid and harrassed the offender into making a scheduled appointment to commit statutory rape. Frankly, I don't think that show actually caused any of those points to be brought into existence.

Now I'm done. Mods this has gone way off topic and please feel free to lock or delete this thread.

An umbrella term that offends a lot of psycho-sexual therpists who STRESS not to use the term that way....I do NOT condone sex crimes AT ALL! It is never ok to sexually or physically abuse ANYONE! I just feel it is wrong to lump people with a mental condition who are trying to get better with the few who outwardly embrace it and feel sex with a child is ok!!! The reference you gave me it disagreed with by more than 90% of the psychosexual community. Your rights are important for a reason, to make sure innocent people don't get ensared by faulty evidence. And as for To Catch A Predator, the group they use, the name escapes me at the moment, was accused on several occasions of inviting grown men over to have sex with ADULTS and then altering the chat logs to make it seem like they wanted to have sex with children. It was apprently held enough water to where SEVERAL police agencies and prosecuting agencies refuses to work with them, in which afterwards they were falt out accused of being incompent, and called stupid and other names on their website. I am sure you don't want people who are unprofessional and immature putting away criminals do you?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back