• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Street Fighter And Others

TicklerChampion

TMF Poster
I was playing Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike and decided to post a thread about Street Fighter on here. I wasn't as god as I used to be, but I'm improving, lol.

Anyways, who was you guys'(and gals) favorite character?

Personally I'd pick Sheng Long. I know he wasn't "real", but the hoax and myths about him really astounded me at the time. One handed Hadokens?! That idea was incredible. And I hear his true form, Gouken, will be in SF 4. Nice. I always wondered who would've won if Akuma(as Shin Akuma) fought Sheng Long at full power? I'd say Sheng Long.

Lol, and Akuma's debut in Super Street Fighter II Turbo. That was crazy. For years M. Bison was always a pain to beat. And when I finally go undefeated and get to him, Akuma makes quick and easy work of him, then proceeds to drill my sorry butt into the pavement.

Anyways, you guys got any favorite memories from Street Fighter or heck, even other fighting games or action games... or even any game for that matter?

I'm a bit "old school," so bear with me here...

...but I go back as far as the original Street Fighter arcade game, where you could only either be Ryu or Ken (who, let's face it, are essentially the same guy lol), and have fond memories of it and great appreciation for the video game stalwart the title's become. I recall Super Street Fighter II for the SNES when I reply to this (it was, in my opinion, the SNES's greatest game...and at 40 bits, unheard of at the time, too!), but I greatly enjoyed Thunder Hawk and Dee Jay as the newer characters, and of course adored Cammy, too (though her character fell more in line with my tickling fantasies lol). As far as "originials," so to speak, I always got a big kick out of Blanka, the apelike, Brazilian king of static electricity, and Dhalsim, whose cry of "Yoga fire" I used to mistake for him saying "You're on fire!" which, to me, would've been a cooler thing for him to say. I can't wait to see if SF4, coming out next month, will be available for the PC!

I was never any good at street fighter, which meant I always played as the two cheapest, most annoying characters: Blanka, and Vega (who incidentally is called Balrog in Japan, Balrog there is called Bison, and Bison is Vega. They were worried that for American audiences, a boxer named Bison would be too much like Tyson, and they'd get sued. So the names were switched :D )

Best Street Fighter memory: Marvel vs Capcom II

Getting up close and personal in Chun-Li's personal space using Iron Man, then hitting the 3xSuper Combo and busting out Ryu and Sakura at once and getting all three of them to land all of their super combos at one time, beatiung the poor stockinged wonder into oblivion from 80% health.

SKULLOMANIA!! :D

I think I was one of maybe 4 people who actually played the EX games. And the only one who thought they were the best ones >_<

I love street fighter, ive recently purchased it off xbox live arcade :D

Akuma has always been my fav, that 24 hit combo thing he does it the shizz! :D

I prefere the old games to the new, good old nintendo :D
Also a big fan of mortal Kombat ;)

Loved playing as Alex in Third Strike and Bison everywhere else. :)

Snail Shell

Getting up close and personal in Chun-Li's personal space using Iron Man, then hitting the 3xSuper Combo and busting out Ryu and Sakura at once and getting all three of them to land all of their super combos at one time, beatiung the poor stockinged wonder into oblivion from 80% health.

So many good memories of going over to my mates house and playing this for hours on end, probably the best 2d fighter i ever played

Well, I bought the Street Fighter Anniversery Collection a long time ago and that's where I played 3rd Strike(as mention above).

So...

Last night I bought the Street Fighter Alpha Anthology. And I enjoy it too. And it includes the game I was the best at, Super Gem Fighter Minimix(aka Pocket Fighter). Which saying I was awesome at that is no real great thing, but hey it had cute chibis of the Street Fighters and a unique "level-up" attack system. Overall I still think it's a solid game, if not cute, goofy, and corny it a way.

I hated that tin plated bastard... Cheapest character I've ever come across in a game, getting him with a Super Combo was about the most satisfying thing ever, especially if it knocked him out.

Also, no love for Dan Hibiki?

dan-in-street-fighter-alpha.jpg

Ah yes, street fighter memories....

I remember I could beateveryone except Bison. gave me hell everytime...then when I finally beat him, everyone else was on Mortal Kombat...another game I loved

Did anyone rememeber Killer Instinct??? spinal was my favorite

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back