• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stress Relievers?

AmishTickler

Level of Quadruple Heliodor Feather
I'm sure many of the members of the forum deal with stress in their lives...some more than others...and some more levels of stress than others.

Just curious if people can suggest any "creative" stress relievers that they have found that work for themselves.

And don't just say tickling...that's too easy. :p

My favorite stress busters in order of preference: sex, tickling, exercise, massage, good music, good pot, good conversation, a good night's sleep. Those are my favorite ways to react to stress, but the best is to proactively deal with the stressor to prevent it or to reframe it creatively so it's no longer a stressor.

- aerobics (been attending) and stretching
- big-O
- night strolling at a nice place
- doing some of my hobbies like very very mad

Gardening, definitely. I've got several small raised beds for tomatoes, peppers, spinach, snow peas, etc,.. and they require a certain amount of attention practically every day. There's a zen to it,.... the connectedness to nature, to actually producing what you're gonna eat,.... seeing a little progress each day,..... that calms me down. So does working in my wood shop, though sometimes that might have a monetary imperative riding on it. Oh well.

Oh,..... and drinking.

Singing... always does the trick. A good way to rage. See, the trick is to find a metal song where you can scream, but a pretty screaming metal song. That way, you are going through WW3 in your head while everybody else thinks you are the best singer ever because I can actually sing.

:D

Gambling, Jerking Off, Not reading posts on TMF about me, watching Jim Gardner every weeknight.

Not necessarially in that order.

Mitch

I have a free-standing heavy bag and some gloves. When I'm in a really foul mood, I throw form and technique out the window and beat the shit out of that thing like it stole my car.

Terrible old sitcoms do the trick for me. Or violent cartoons. :D

Music. Drinking. Writing. Organizing. Cleaning. Looking at Tumblr.

Just sitting at home either watching a movie or reading a book. If I'm really frustrated I sometimes just need to vent to some one or go out at do something totally unrelated.

Here are all of my recommended activities for stress relief:

Bopping the balogna
Choking the chicken
Honing the bone,
Going on a date with Handrea and Palmela,
Burping the baby
Holding the sausage hostage
Liquidating the inventory
Polishing the knob
Engaging in offbeat behavior

Drop everything and take a trip. Go someplace for a day or two and clear your mind. If that doesn't work then just take a baseball bat to the knees of the Shemp that's causing your stress.

It's not too "Creative", but I've recently invested in tropical fish to lessen stress and it's already paid for itself. There's a bit of fucking about at the beginning, and the fish keeping community can be quite holier-than-thou, but once you move past both of those it really does chill your beef.

There's a really cheesy quote in the first Ace Ventura film where a guy says something about his tropical fish along the lines of: "No matter what all the troubles are in my life, I can always watch them swim, and be at peace". Stupid bit of dialogue, but I know what he means...

photography,walking,music at times,talking to someone very special to me u know who u are :)

For me, playing Yugioh (believe it or not). It takes me to a different place and I can relax and forget about the every day stress of work.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back