• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two (UK Viewers Remotes At The Ready!)

Justboy

TMF Master
Just seen a trail for the show which starts on BBC 2 in under 1/2 an hour.

Zoe Ball claims '...they'll be looking into the soles of our dancers, literally looking at their feet'

No idea which dancers will be involved but guests on the show are Carol Kirkwood and her dancing partner Pasha, plus Jeremy Vine and his partner Karen Clifton. In which case I hope it's a pre filmed thing not involving the guests as I'd only be interested in seeing Karen's feet.

Just watched it on iPlayer, nothing really to write home about. Short clip of someone going round asking the celebs and dancers if they could take pics of their feet (tops and soles). Then they had a foot expert who can tell what kind of person someone us just from looking at their feet (I'd throw that sort of thing in with mediums and psychics), viewers had to guess who it would be, first set was Carol Kirkwood, followed by Peter Andre.

Karen is my Strictly crush, and she goes barefoot every so often on the dance floor. I personally prefer it when she's rehearsing in her black tights, but that's just me.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Karen is my Strictly crush, and she goes barefoot every so often on the dance floor. I personally prefer it when she's rehearsing in her black tights, but that's just me.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

there is a quick shot of her barefoot, so she obviously posed for pictures, but they didn't show any :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back