• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Striderology

Strider

2nd Level Blue Feather
Well, why the hell not.

Some of you reading this may think I’m a super-cool guy, and may even consider me a friend. Others of you probably think I’m an arrogant jackass who doesn’t say anything without tactical calculations of how it’s going to reflect on a certain image I try to project. Or maybe you think both simultaneously. So, the best I can do, is say who I am; at least to the extent that my 27 years have allowed me to figure that out.

I am, in no particular order:

A student. I’m currently a senior at UCLA, graduating in June. I intend to work for a couple years after graduation, before going back to grad school, with the ultimate goal being to get my doctorate and eventually teach at the university level. My major is political science, with a specific field concentration in international relations, and a minor in Latin American studies. I love discussing and debating the aformentioned subjects with anyone who’s willing to do so. My only requirement is that you know what you’re talking about, and if you don’t, just say so. It annoys the living hell out of me when people walk into a debate without knowing their shit, and then refusing to admit it. Don’t do that with me, because I really take no pleasure in humiliating people.

A space monkey. I’m honored to be a member of the Los Angeles chapter of CoRE, an experimental performance art troupe that bases most of our performance around flesh hook suspension and body modification, and dedicates ourselves to pushing the boundaries of reality and just putting on really kickass shows. If you can imagine Cirque d’Soleil with hooks, spears, and fire, you’ve probably got a pretty good idea of how our shows look. It’s ended up becoming a huge part of my life, and the troupe has rapidly become my second family.

The space monkey thing, by the way, is a nickname for those of us within the troupe who’ve actually suspended. I guess I should give a few words on that subject. Why do I voluntarily have steel hooks put through my flesh and then get hoisted off the ground by them? Well, I just enjoy it.

No, really, I do. It’s honestly that simple. It’s an extreme experience, and the head rush is unlike anything else. Some people hurtle out of planes, others race motorcycles. I hang from hooks.

A kinkster. My interest in kink goes back basically as long as I can remember, but I’ve officially considered myself lifestyle for almost four years at this point. My introduction to BDSM came primarily through the fetish clubs here in Los Angeles (more on that in a bit), as opposed to through the organized community. I switched for a time, and went as far with it as I was going to go. I try not to get overly hung up on labels or titles, though if pushed, I’d probably call myself a Top with strong Dominant instincts. My interests in BDSM are primarily mental and not physical. I don’t consider myself a physical sadist; even when I play at very hardcore physical level, it’s much more about how energy flows, and the sense of directing and controlling someone else’s energy. With the right partner, there’s a sense of playing puppetmaster. It’s possibly the hottest feeling on the planet. My favorite forms of play are probably fire, knives, impact play, fear play, and blood drawing.

Some day, I will most likely want to own and train a slave, but at the moment, I’m not interested in being a Master. The only individual I care to master right now is myself. Of course, even though I may not do contracts or the like, I still incorporate D/s elements into my romantic relationships. Which brings me to my current one.

I’m currently in a relationship with possibly the most amazing girl on the planet. We got there through a series of random events that ended up with me going to her place to pick up a t-shirt of mine and ending up staying til 5 in the morning. Her energy compliments Mine perfectly (At least in terms of the way she and I specifically connect and the way our energy interacts, I do think of myself as Myself). Her energy is in no way less potent than Mine, but it is subservient to it. Naturally so. While she doesn't belong to Me in the most traditional sense of the term, she does wear a lock around her neck which is more than a pretty piece of jewelry.

A club crawler. Like I said above, my introduction to BDSM was primarily through the fetish clubs For better or for worse, that’s affected how I view and live this lifestyle. As much as I love playing privately, I also love playing publicly while wearing eye shadow and skintight vinyl. In fact, to me, public play is a completely different animal than private. It’s closer to performance art. A well executed flogging is just as beautiful as a perfectly performed ballet. And leading ones scene partner through sensations of varying intensity is telling a story just as much as any film.

I’m familiar with basically every negative stereotype that more traditional lifestylers have about the fetish clubs. That club people think SM means ‘stand and model’. That people play drunk. That the promoters only see dollar signs and don’t give a flying fuck about the principles of RACK. That subs aren’t respected and viewed as integral the way they are in lifestyle or leather events. That the scene is misogynistic. That there’s assholes who abuse women under the cover of ‘mastery’. Etc. Every single one of these stereotypes has some basis in truth, and there’s quite a few things I really don’t like about the clubs (this could be its own thread, and if there’s any kink newbies out there wondering what the hell I’m talking about when I differentiate clubs and private dungeons, or the lifestyle versus the scene, feel free to ask me). But, at the end of the day, for better or for worse, the fetish clubs were my introduction to BDSM. They’re where I cut my teeth on play. And they’re where most of my friends are. And despite the occasional individual in the clubs who seems to have seen a few too many direct to video erotic thrillers, most of the individuals who go to the clubs take kink just as seriously as those who primarily hang at lifestyle and leather events.

Not a huge talker. In group conversations, I don’t have a problem with primarily listening until there’s something I want to say. I really don’t like small talk, and I don’t pretend to be interested in it when I’m not. At times, it’s written all over my face, which can lead to people considering me arrogant or aloof. It’s probably something I should work on.

Just for fun, I’ll leave you with a couple of top ten lists.

Top Movies:
1) 8 1/2
2) A Clockwork Orange
3) Casablanca
4) The Godfather
5) The 400 Blows
6) Blue Velvet
7) The Seven Samurai
8) A Grin Without A Cat
9) Natural Born Killers
10) The Empire Strikes Back

Top Musicians:
1) The Rolling Stones
2) U2
3) Guns N’Roses
4) The Pogues
5) Elvis Costello
6) The Replacements
7) David Bowie
8) The Blasters
9) Tom Waits
10) Social Distortion

Last edited:
You and I have almost the exact same major and concentration.

I'm Polisci with a concentration in comparative studies of the developing world, but with a separate minor in IR.

And I'm also planning on working for a couple of years after this one before going to grad school.

Creepy o_O

I'm Polisci with a concentration in comparative studies of the developing world, but with a separate minor in IR.

Crazy. Aside from my officially declared major and minor, comparative politics in the developing world is basically my undeclared one.

I personally have never talked to you so who I am to judge.

However, From what I have seen of your posts I think you're a neat person. I have enjoyed those posts.

Thanks for sharing with us! :)

- Chey

You know what I think Strider.

Its great to have you around here, and I appreciate and look forward to our regular conversations.

Take care man, keep it up.

Rob

Damn, I didn't know some o' this cool stuff. Thanks for sharin' it, man!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back