• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strip Club Tickling Experience

glazzhead

Hi everyone.

So, I’m back home in Louisiana right now - I live in Indianapolis, but come home to La 3-4 times a year to see my parents, siblings, etc. Anyway, I’m always super bored sitting around my parents’ house all day, so I decided last night that I would go to the strip club and see if I could get some fetish action. I fully intended on primarily indulging my foot fetish, but it ended turning into a pretty full blown tickle session, unrestrained obviously.

So, the girl I really wanted to spend time with, I didn’t get. I saw her waiting to dance and and she was gorgeous, and her feet were some of the hottest I’ve ever seen. As soon as she hit the stage I was up there showering her with ones. I thought for sure she would come find me after her dance and I would pay for a private room for us. It costs pretty good money for a private room at this particular club, but I could have easily paid for an hour with her. Anyway, she ended up sitting with some other guy, and I felt a little snubbed. I had definitely given her more money than he did. Oh well, I digress.

So eventually I figured I had to pick a different girl or I was just wasting my time. When this other chick wearing open platform heels got on the stage I threw her some ones. She ended up coming over to me and I explained to her that I really liked her feet, and that if I paid for the half hour, would she be cool with foot worship, etc.. And she said I could do whatever I wanted with her feet, so I was like ok, let’s do it then.

It started off with pretty basic foot worship. I asked her to rub her feet in my face at first, and I slowly transitioned to licking/sucking. Point of interest: she told me on the way up to the room that she had just gotten a pedicure earlier that day, like just a couple of hours before she got to the club. Her feet were *super* soft and smooth. So, eventually, I asked her if I could tickle her feet. She told me I could and said, “you’re gonna get a reaction, if that’s what you want.” I asked her if she meant that she would kick me, or something like that. She said no, she just makes really funny noises that aren’t cute when she gets tickled. So, I was like, “oh ok, that’s fine,” and started tickling her soles. To my dismay, she didn’t really react at all. I asked her if she wasn’t ticklish on her feet, and she said she was but that what I was doing wasn’t really ticklish. Lol, I was kind of bummed, because she said, “yeah, if that’s *all* you’re gonna do, then that’s fine.” I’m thinking to myself, “well, I mean, I’m trying to actually tickle you!”

So this is where it starts to get interesting from a tickling fetish perspective. I asked her if she was ticklish on her armpits, and she said she was. I asked if I could tickle her under her arms, and she was totally cool with it. I sat up - until now I had been lying on the sofa with her feet in my face; she was sitting on my crotch basically - so I sat up, and reached under her left armpit and started wiggling my fingers around. She was definitely ticklish. She was fighting to hold in her laughter, which I later found out was because of the aforementioned fact that she thought her laughter wasn’t cute. In any case, I could see by the look in her face that it really tickled her. So I reached my other hand into her right armpit, and that’s when she really started writhing. It felt so good feeling her ass grinding against my crotch as she wiggled around. I was totally into it. I also got into her ribs and tummy, too.

I went back to foot worship and gave her a little break from the tickling. I started sucking her toes and noticed after a few seconds that she was kind of like bouncing on me in a weird way, and I looked up to see that she was again fighting to hold back her laughter. Somehow, her feet were now ticklish! I asked her what was ticklish about what I was doing: was it me sucking her toes, or my fingers on her soles. She said both, but the toe sucking was what tickled more. So naturally, I started sucking her toes AND tickling her sole with my fingers and got a very good reaction! I also started licking right under her toes and that seemed to make her a little crazy. I could tell what was really doing the trick by how hard she was writhing against me. I told her, “most people are most ticklish right beneath their toes. I don’t know if that information will ever come in handy for you, but it’s coming in handy for me right now.” She gave me a playful look like, “oh gee, thanks…”

When I went back to tickling her upper body, this time I made sure to put her arms up high over her head. Guys, this was such a dream come true. She was so good about keeping her arms up and and I thoroughly enjoyed getting my fingers all over her armpits. Armpit tickling is my favorite kind. You’d think because I have a foot fetish I’d be more into foot tickling, but no, it’s armpits for me. I also had a lot of fun teasing her. She was so playful and just a really good sport. I was poking around in her pits and I was like, “is this your spot?” Move down to another and ask again. Finally I hit that little spot right along the side of her boobs and she lit up like a firework. “That’s my spot!” She said. It was so hot hearing her say that. And her armpit were so soft and smooth, I was just mesmerized and how good they felt. I was telling her that I don’t have an armpit fetish, but I do think they’re sexy and I appreciate how soft they are. I told her, “and I just like to do this,” as I began raking my fingers up and down them.

Oh yeah, at one point, I asked her to just let out her laughter, and her laugh was so sexy! I told her it was really pretty laugh but she didn’t believe me.

I also gave her ribs and waist a good working over. After confirming that I could touch her anywhere except her actual vagina, I even got down into her pelvis. You know that little tendon or whatever that runs along your inner thigh down into your crotch? I just started pinching it and digging my finger into her soft skin on each side of it, and I could tell that drove her wild. She even told me that she was ticklish right under her ass cheeks, so I gave them some TLC too.

This was all interspersed with a healthy amount of foot worship, which by now tickled her really good. I paid for a half hour, and it seemed like we had been in there for longer than that so she went to check with the bouncer if had been 30 mins. She came back and told me we had about six minutes left. I said to her, “well if we only have six minutes, you know what that means, right?” She said no and asked what it means. I said, “that means it’s tickle time.” And she gave me another playful look like, “oh shit.” So she got back on the couch with me - like, her ass was grinding against my dick the whole time - and sat up so that I could get access to her upper body. And I think this was my favorite part: I said, “are you ready?” And in this really bratty way she said, “make me.” I kind of cocked my head to the side and playfully asked, “what did you just say?” And again, like a little brat, she says, “make me ready.” So I obliged, and grabbed her arms and put them up high over her head. I think she knew that I liked putting her arms up; I couldn’t tie her up so this was the one element of control I had and I think she knew I liked it. She was so fucking cool.

Just on a side note, I let her tickle me. She had her hands on my inner leg, just above my knee. I told her to tickle me there. I am SUPER ticklish, and she was like a little devil. Her nails were wicked. I was also surprised at how much it turned me on. Like, she’s rubbing her feet in my face, and tickling me, and grinding on my dick. I was in heaven.

Anyway, I know this has been a long story already, but just wanted to share my fun experience.

Last edited:
That’s a great story! Thanks for sharing!

I loved all of my strip club tickling experiences! And most dancers are readily willing to accommodate foot and tickling fetishes. I used to routinely go to these establishments before my current marriage to get my tickling fix.

What did she look like? Was she petite with tiny feet?(my favorite). What celebrity would you say she resembles?

Ah yes, the strip club tickling memories. Good times indeed.

I’m struggling to think of a celebrity that she looked like, but yes, she was petite with smaller feet. I’d say maybe a size 5 or 6. I didn’t really think to ask her. When she left the room to go see how much time we had left, I checked out her high heels and they were pretty small. Here’s a screenshot from a video she let me take of her feet. My hand is on her ankles for reference. IMG_1354.jpeg

Great story, Thank you so much for sharing. If I had to guess I'd say she has size 5 feet.

Wow, thanks for sharing your adventurous night out! It sounds like you had quite the experience exploring your fetish interests at the strip club. While I don't have personal experience in that realm, I recently heard about Hongdae Shirt Room (홍대셔츠룸) and it seems like a spot that caters to all kinds of unconventional fun like what you described. It's fascinating how you were able to discover new sensations and interactions during your time there. If you're ever looking to explore more unconventional experiences like this, it might be worth checking out. Thanks for sharing your story, it was definitely an interesting read!

Last edited:
I’m struggling to think of a celebrity that she looked like, but yes, she was petite with smaller feet. I’d say maybe a size 5 or 6. I didn’t really think to ask her. When she left the room to go see how much time we had left, I checked out her high heels and they were pretty small. Here’s a screenshot from a video she let me take of her feet. My hand is on her ankles for reference. View attachment 741031
I love her feet. Your hands make her feet look petite and cute

I’m struggling to think of a celebrity that she looked like, but yes, she was petite with smaller feet. I’d say maybe a size 5 or 6. I didn’t really think to ask her. When she left the room to go see how much time we had left, I checked out her high heels and they were pretty small. Here’s a screenshot from a video she let me take of her feet. My hand is on her ankles for reference. View attachment 741031
Nice feet. Looks like you had fun. ;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back